Roong Rao (Master One)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
"Roong Rao" (The Cracked Rainbow)

It's a drama thriller lakorn

The revenge between N'ek and her step-mother (P'ek's mother).

fun

Expired Sarnie
I see that Rome is in demand. He has a lot of lakorn lining up for him. I guess it won’t be Rita. I feel so sad for her. Wishbone can you keep me updated with how well Rita is coping.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wth. their 2nd lakorn hasnt even aired yet but they are pairing up again. rome sure is in demand but i wish they pair him up with different actresses. he has 1 with rita already so aff, donut, matt etc should be his next co star

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
They change the cast now.
Benz&Aun. Not bad.

They will have opening ceremony at the same time as "Namtan Mai" on October 24th.

Nok Jariya will play as P'ek's mother.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I see that Rome is in demand. He has a lot of lakorn lining up for him. I guess it won’t be Rita. I feel so sad for her. Wishbone can you keep me updated with how well Rita is coping.
No any news about her after the press conference.
She may want privacy right now.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ok so not rome n benz no more..

btw thanks for the info about rita wishy.. i would be the same like rita.. wanting my privacy..

fanny

sarNie Adult
Aun is p'ek...wow with the pro Benz. I hope he will do a good in this lakorn...the one he play with Paula he wasn't that great, but i think he is super handsome in a way he look kinda like Pong.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
glad it won't be rome, don't like benz so much, she looks too old for him. is aun the p'ek in "mae hua lompong" with namfon p?

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i wonder why rome dropped this or why they changed the cast I totally fine that he's not doing this lakorn but just want to know

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
rome is probably busy with his other lakorns ^ _^.. hehe.. n the lakorn with benz isnt even finished yet too lol.. a busy man lol..

somp9

sarNie Adult
what are you talking about Rita wishy? I'm lost about Rita and Rome?
I wish they have new lakorn together soon. They had the best chemistry together. Miss them onscreen already.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn look too stressful. benz should accept more light drama since her past few lakorns has been very nam nao..

thanks for sharing