Duay Rang Attitarn (Kantana)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Oh my god, this movie is a tear jerker..they better give this role to the well-known actors that know how to protray it like Kob and Sarunyu..if they give it to dumb Pranangs than this lakorn is a waste..

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OHH, I remember seeing this when I was younger!
Kob did an extremely well job! I wonder who's gonna
get to play it this time???!!!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
omggg. i so remember this lakorn! kob was super cute and youngg! though i thought tua look so much older than her they were cute somehow, tehee! 'cause i enjoyed it but i never had the chance to finish the old version :( ch7 better pick good actors for this version! not pancake or wier!

solin

sarNie Adult
Imposible ! Duay Rang Atitarn ! finally my dream is coming true !
It is one of my favorite among my favorites lakorns : I love it so much that I can watch it every month lol.
but most of all it is the only lakorn in which I like Kob : she and Saranyu were just great !
I hope they will choose great actors....and please everyone except Pancake : just seeing her in my lakorn will ruin all my hopes lol.
as the p'ek I hope they won't choose a young actor since p'ek is way older to n'ek

nina07

sarNie Adult
Sound's like this lakorn was good since Kob was in it, and I love Kob now lol ^_^
If there's going to be an older p'ek PLEASE PLEASE don't let it be Vee. :rolleyes: :lmao:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
oh wow i love this lakorn! kob was cute in it. like everyone else, they better pick a good cast meaning someone who can act! haha pls def no vee or stefan! i don't really want to see vier too he's so emotionless.

solin

sarNie Adult
Yeah I agree ! Please not Vee, nor young actor (Wier, Stephan, Cee etc.), nor Kade and nor Paul !

I think Por could be a good choice !...or maybe Sornram ? (even if he isn't enough good)
In fact I think I can't figure someone who could equal Saranyu lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
If I am not mistaken, Kob died and reborn to take revenge. Pra ek still lives on and she came back. He is like about 40 plus years older than her. I can't remember much... uhm..... I don't think I ever finished it. <_<

Solin... LMAO ch7 doesn't have much to chose from. So limited. ahahaha!!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Ch 7 has tons of p'ek :rolleyes:
Since this lakorn suppose to have an older way older p'ek the best choice is definitely Por N B) . But If they want to over look Por -_- my bet is on either Wier :rolleyes: or Vee . Actually, Vee is okay somehow I'm back to liking him again :p but Weir? over promotion -_-

As for the n'ek? Anyone would be fine. There's alot of gurls to choose from ^_^

dude is very old. :lol: it was weird seeing saranyu & kob, but kob was so cute in this one.

if they put chatchai in this one, i'm going to hurl. it's just too old. :huh: but he is a great actor. B)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Weir's too young for the role. P'ek is supposed to be way way older than n'ek since she got reborn. I remember it was one of Kob's first role where she was actually strong in so I liked it but she was still crazy. She kept thinking p'ek did it when she had no reason to think so. The misunderstanding was pretty stupid. I liked the theme song. I think it was the Thai version of Colors of the Wind in Pocahontas.

solin

sarNie Adult
^ LOL how would Kob be in her lakorn remake?, and they are probably going to put newbies anyways
I agree ! Kob can't play in a remake of her own lakorn :lol:
They must choose a newbies for sure !
Moreover n'ek is quite young : she is just around her very early 20.
and there is only a gap of around 20 between n'ek and p'ek
since she died when he was still in his early 20 then she reborns immediately lol.

That is the reason why a young actor can't prortray p'ek role since n'ek must be chosen among the new generation.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ch 7 has tons of p'ek :rolleyes:
Since this lakorn suppose to have an older way older p'ek the best choice is definitely Por N B) . But If they want to over look Por -_- my bet is on either Wier :rolleyes: or Vee . Actually, Vee is okay somehow I'm back to liking him again :p but Weir? over promotion -_-
Not really... Majority of them are young looking. That's what I mean that they are very limited. Saranyu was perfect, he had that old look.

dude is very old. :lol: it was weird seeing saranyu & kob, but kob was so cute in this one.

if they put chatchai in this one, i'm going to hurl. it's just too old. :huh: but he is a great actor.
Chatchai is a ch3 actor right? But the role does fit him well in the the second life time. LMAO!!!! :loool:

Moreover n'ek is quite young : she is just around her very early 20.
and there is only a gap of around 20 between n'ek and p'ek
since she died when he was still in his early 20 then she reborns immediately lol.

That is the reason why a young actor can't prortray p'ek role since n'ek must be chosen among the new generation.
I think he was a little over 20. Plus the years she had to age 16-20 years. Let's say he was 24 since he isn't in college assuming he finished. 24 plus 16-20 he would be around 40-44 of age. LMAO come to think of it, this lakorn was silly but after all it is a lakorn. What more can we expect from Thai lakorn. :loool: Chatchai and Namfon lakorn already disgusted me but whatever. Hehehehe. If there is really a remake, I guess I might as well watch it since I never finished Kob's version.