Suu Yib Ta(Tv Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to sirpass @ tv3

oh kool, they are pairing up again. i hope it'll be base on them this time cuz the other drama was about aum and his dad for fathers day

what does the title mean?

tinah

sarNie Coma
not to mention, its an action drama too! aum hasnt never been in one. yard kicks butt in action!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
not to mention, its an action drama too! aum hasnt never been in one. yard kicks butt in action!

Yes he has...there was one he was paired with Tik Kanyarat...it also had Tao Somchai, Aom Skaojai, Winai Klaiboot...it was called Fai Kamplerng or something like that...just to let you know!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^oh, i totally forgot about that lakorn. i dont remember but was he literally fighting or anything.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
this is an action one...yay, I love Aum's fighting.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don't like Nott but is gonna be funny because Nott is the way that make fun of Aff a lot (wonder if Aum will come in defense since Nott is messing with his leading lady)

At least, Aum is in it. I want to see Aum doing Action - he very cool looking so the role should be a change for him!

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
coool aum in action!! since nott and ken was like best buddy..now we get to see aum and nott haha this is gonna be fun :]

lilypha

sarNie Adult
wow... aum in action but so sad that it's not aff together... I have a fair view on yard... so benz will be with nott and aum with yard... any summary or storyline?????

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
^^oh, i totally forgot about that lakorn. i dont remember but was he literally fighting or anything.
OH YES he was...big time...he was the cop and I believe Tao was the evil pra'ek... he played the bad guy. I didn't really finish that lakorn but I think you can find a clip on Youtube.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah Aum and Yard are reunited back onscreen couple and i'm so excited
Nott and Benz are the second pair cos they both look tall like eachother.