Jong Gon Glin Tien(Tv Scene)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA

Casts: Janie Tienposuwun, Great Warintorn, Ae Isariya, Tui AF
Channel: Ch. 3 (TV Scene)
Air Date: Unconfirm
Official Website: http://www.yimsiam.com/club/board/topicRea...r&id=017242
Pictures: 01 | 02 | 03
Clips: 06.13.09 | 06.15.09 | 06.22.09 | 06.24.09 | 06.25.09 | 07.15.09 | 07.24.09

Summary:

Originally, the lead roles for “Jong Kol King Tien (Trickery of the Rose Balsam)” would have been Janie Tienposuwan, Aum Atichart, and “Ae” Issariya Saisanan. Because of scheduling or maybe the role not fitting Aum Atichart, they decided to go with Great Warinton as pra’ek. It is a supernatural lakorn filled with revenge and murder. Several murders, I might add. “Tui” Kiatkamol Latha is the murderous villain and a few of his fans are not too happy about that. Janie is the main nang’ek and Ae is the ghost, who is out for revenge and uses Janie’s body to get back at her husband played by Tui for murdering her and her family for wealth.

The cast and characters for “Jong Kol King Tien (Trickery of the Rose Balsam)”:
“Ae” Issariya Saisanan as Tienkanya
Janie Tienposuwan as Princess Buakamkaew
Great Warinton as Son
“Tui” Kiatkamol Latha as Apphanda
“BOY” Pisanu Nimsakul as Prince Songmeuang
“Tao” Sarocha Watitapun as Ruenjai
Meiji as Pakafah
Paeng Panchanida as Aree
Thrika Thidatit as Princess Bualawong
Tawan as Aunt Lamom
Pitmai as Aunt Charat

Brief synopsis:

Son (Great Warinton) and Tienkanya (Ae) grew up together, Son is her adopted brother. They live together in the same house with Tienkanya’s father and younger brother Gomut.

When Gomut dies from an illness, Tienkanya meets Apphanda at his funeral. Apphanda (Tui) befriends Tienkanya and seduces her. Tienkanya believes she has found the man of her dreams and quickly marries him, though the person she trust the most Son disapproves. Son knows the true side of Apphanda. He has seen him deceive women and fear he will do the same to Tienkanya. When Apphanda moves into Tienkanya’s house, Son is kicked out.

Soon afterwards, Tiankanya’s family members start dying mysterious; she becomes suspicious of her husband Apphanda. Before she finds proof that he is the culprit, he murders her. Tienkanya doesn’t die completely, her body dies but her spirit remains. The heavens give her Princess Buakamkaew’s body for use. Tienkanya doesn’t know how she got into Princess Buakamkaew’s body but she believes the beings that gave her a second chance what wrongs to be set right. She uses Princess Buakamkaew’s body to take revenge on Apphanda.

Credits: Lyn's Blog
All pictures, clips and summaries credits to the ORIGINAL UPLOADERS.

tinah

sarNie Coma
darn, i wish it was still aum/dan. someone mention the 2nd pra'ek is Grate. im sure janie and ae role are both equally important

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Anybody know the storyline? Is Janie really the second lead? I hope not. I like Janie. Ae's not bad but I'm used to seeing her as the nang'rai now and please don't let Tui be the pra'ek. I wish they can either get Dan or Aum be the pra'ek. I love 'Hoy Un Chan Ruk Tur' with Janie and Dan. Hope they will pair them up again.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
More of Ae. So happy! Tui is getting more p'ek roles! YAY!! So Janie's the supporting role? Will she be the n'rai? I wouldn't mind seeing Janie as a n'rai. She'll do great in that role just like Ae being rai in KKKJ with Rome and Rita.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Like Ae, but don't like Janie and Tui. Want another p'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ae is also the n'rai but they both are n'ek as well. i cant wait to hear more about this lakorn. i like great but tui? so not pra'ek material but cant expect much nowadays. would of been great if dan was still in here

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^__-" maybe they will change again LOL until the end .. but I like Tui the thing is that he is better in comedies then Drama in Drama's I picture him as Pra'rai more then Pra'ek =/ Aka Tueng Rai Gor Ruk LOL but I weesh Namfon were one of the nang ek that ends up with Tui x3 LOL they were so cute since Looksao Garmnan

superwoman

sarNie Egg
Tui is not cute, but he reallyis decent looking. I like him, but I don’t like him in pra ek role. I see him more as pra rai too.