Mon Rak Luk Toong(Step Onward)

tinah

sarNie Coma
this will be one of ch3s biggest project of 2010. so its confirmed to be por cuz he just gave an interview. rumor has it that n'ek might be Kat

im be really happy to see kat return on screen. im glad to be seeing all the older faces back..but wth, the version with kob/por hasnt been 10 years yet..

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
WEll this is going to be different b/c this lakorn had never been (at least the two versions I've seen) produced by channel 3 before...usually channel 7 produces it...and it's a Step Onward production...they're quality of production is really good...since they've done many period dramas before.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Por seem to have plenty of lakorns non stop this year...Hope the nang'ek confirm soon...

looking forward to it...

jakjann

Jakjann
UPDATE:

Step Onward has already the Nang ek's role. It is Jaa Jittapa.

I hope they will not changing her. I like Por and Jaa in Awayjee See Chompoo.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ja? cant really say much cuz i only heard her sang in the lakorn with tui and it wasn't all that.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i will watch if chompoo araya in it at least i think her singer is not that bad no offense janie fans i dont like her and her voice omg no comment

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm so looking forward to this one! Didn't watch Kob&Por N's version. Didn't appeal to me much at all! Tho Nampeung&Sarunyu's version was great!

I've heard from Mara Phang(she's a huge fan of Por) that Fon Patcharin is going to be the n'ek for this. But I guess it's confirmed that Ja is the n'ek. & I don't mind them two together. They were cute in ASC. (Still hoping Fon&Por will pair up again!)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im still curious as to why they're doing another remake to this lakorn lol.. it's not even that old yet since the one with kob n por.. hmmm but either way.. i'll prob watch it.. hmm.. namfon eh.. or benz.. hmmm.. i dont really feel banz as n'ek.. but she does have a nice voice though....

jakjann

Jakjann
Yeah I thbik that too. Benz cant sing.... >.<
The only channel 3's actress that I know who can sing is Chompoo ...
she can / sould act this ...

or is there any nang ek who can sing but i dont know^^´´

jakjann

Jakjann
UPDATE!!

OPENING CEREMONY

Por and Jaa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhhD4l2z6kg&playnext_from=TL&videos=Qn-lm9XVEGA
[font="'Segoe UI"]
[/font]

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
No offense but not liking the hair style and the make-up. I'll pass this one. I like the period and the modern lakorn not the 70s. Thank goodness that Chompoo is not the nangeke.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ah, Por! He's so handsome! I'll be waiting for this one! I kinda wish that Ja's hair was black or a darker color. That light hair color doesn't really fit well with her at all!

tinah

sarNie Coma
the ladies look pretty. yea, not feeling the big hairdo though. for some reason i think this version will be a hit..por has been doing well in these country style lakorn

jakjann

Jakjann
Opening Pics credit @ JaJittapa.com

zwangie://http://www.jittapa.com/board/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=759

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow ja looks really pretty!! she kind of resemble the girl who played the supporting from the original version