[Ch3] Wanalee (Wave Media)

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is a remake of mew lalita/saranyus lakorn.

rumor has it that Por Nattawat's manager said he'll be starring in this lakorn and they had the fitting already.

thanks to jakjaan for the tran

tinah

sarNie Coma
gosh too many remakes nowadays. but if por is the pra'ek i wonder whos gonna be his first n'ek @ ch3.

onahc

sarNie Elites
So is Por N a free agent or did he sign with CH 3? Wouldn't it be odd if Aff gets this role since she's already doing Wanida.

jakjann

Jakjann
Yeah it is really a remake-lakorns time and that isnt the end of remake lakorn trend, I think until the end of this year we have to see only remake. CH7 planing to make a lot of remake lakorn, ch3 too.

If P' Por be really Praek on this drama , I hope Nang ek could be Ann, Chompoo or Rita.... these person will make him popular than now.. most popular than he still is^___^

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
What's the storyline about? A short summary will do.

jakjann

Jakjann
They are really a lots of Nang ek for him, I think all suit to him and everyone will pleases to be his nang ek sure^.^

He is so nice and lovely and smart, everything what a praek have to be outside the screen , on real life and onscreen *-*

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the opening credit with mew/saranyu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtQAYwerGl8

Onahc, Pors contract with Ch7 still hasnt end yet. he still got a few months with them. im thinking he will eventually sign with ch3 if they contacted him

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am not a fan of Por N nor can I finish a lakorn that he stars in. Well I take that back, the last lakorn that I actually sat through the whole lakorn was the one he had with Kat back in 2004 or was it 2002. That was because I was a super huge fan of Kat. I hope he is a free agent rather than signing with Ch3, I will be sadden.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i remember reading that por is gonna be a free agent.. if so SWEET!!!
ch3 has more mature/older looking n'eks compared to ch7 so... meaning.. they'll look more compatible for him.. hehe....

im curious who the n'ek of this lakorn will be.. but argh! why a remake!! lol..

tinah

sarNie Coma
they just intervew the producer on Sesan Sode and was asked about Por being in this lakorn. she said she thinks he is suitable for this role but it hasn't been decided yet cuz he's still with ch7, so they will discuss about after his contract end

(FF towards the end)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnY5rP98GlI
credit to antyvee

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^araya was rumor to be n'ek but when she was ask about it she said she doesnt anything about this lakorn..

jakjann

Jakjann
INTERVIEW JAA ABOUT WANALEE

[font="verdana][size="2"][/size][/font]
[font="verdana][color="#8C8C8C"]2
[/color][/font]
[font="verdana][size="2"] [/size][/font]
[font="verdana][color="#8C8C8C"]3[/color][/font]
[font="verdana][color="#8C8C8C"]4[/color][/font]
[font="verdana][color="#8C8C8C"]
[/color][/font]
[font="verdana][color="#8C8C8C"]"จ๊ะ" เมินประกบ "ป๋อ" ลงวนาลี บอกเฉยๆ ไม่รู้สึกถึงความดัง

ช่วงนี้กำลังฮอต จริงๆ สำหรับ นางเอกวิก 3 "จ๊ะ-จิตตาภา" ล่าสุดผู้จัดกอบสุข จับลงละคร มนต์รักลูกทุ่ง ในบท "ทองกวาว" แถมยังมีข่าวล่าว่า ช่อง 3 จะจับ นางเอกคนสวย ลงละคร "วนาลี" ประกบ "ป๋อ-ณัฐวุฒิ" อีกด้วย งานนี้ จ๊ะ จะว่าอย่างไร

"เหรอ..ไม่รู้อ่ะ ไม่เห็นรู้เรื่องเลย ผู้ใหญ่พุดแล้วหรอค่ะ ไม่ทราบ ไม่ทราบจริงๆ ค่ะ ผู้ใหญ่ยังไม่มีมาทาบมาคุยอะไรทีเลยค่ะ"

รู้สึกอย่างไรบ้างที่เราจะได้ประกบป๋อ-ณัฐวุฒิ พระเอกเบอร์ 1 วิกหมอชิต
"ก็...ไม่ได้รู้สึกอะไร มันก็ถือเป็นแค่ละครอีกเรื่องนึง ถ้าได้เล่นก้เหมือนเป็นโอกาสที่เราจะได้พัฒนา คือจ๊ะก็ไม่ได้รู้สึกอะไรอ่ะค่ะ ก็ถือเป็นเพียงแค่นักแสดงอีกท่านเองมากกว่า ไม่ได้มีความรู้สึกอะไรกับเขาเป็นพิเศษและก็ไม่ได้ตื้นเต้นอะไรด้วย อีกอย่างก็ไม่รู้ว่าข่าวมันจริงหรือเปล่าด้วย แต่ถ้าจะให้ร่วมงานก็โอเค เพราะพี่เขาก็เป็นนยักแสดงที่มีความสามารถมาก"

เคยติดตามผลงานป๋อบ้างมั๊ยเพราะอยู่ช่อง 7 เค้าดังมาก
"ไม่เคยดูค่ะ ไม่เคยดูผลงานเขาเลย เราทำแต่งานอย่างเดียวเลย ขนาดละครเรายังไม่เคยได้ดูเลยด้วยซ้ำ"

หลายคนมองว่าเราตกกระป๋องหรือเปล่า ช่วงที่ผ่านมาจ๊ะหายไปนานเลย
"ไม่หรอกค่ะ เพราะนักแสดงในช่องทุกคนเขาก็มีงานเท่ากันหมด ไม่มีใครเยอะหรือน้อยหรอก ทุกคนเล่นละครต่อเนื่องหมด เพียงแค่ว่าเรื่องไหนจะได้ออนก่อนออนหลัง คือที่ผ่านมาละครจ๊ะยังไม่ได้ออนเลยมันก้เลยดูเหมือนว่าเราจะหายหน้า คือก็ต้องเข้าใจด้วยว่าละครบางเรื่องถ่ายแค่4เดือนออกเลยก็เหมือนว่ามีงานตลอด แต่อย่างละครบางเรื่องก็ต้องถ่ายตั้ง 10 เดือนมันถ่ายนานละครก็ออนช้ามันก็เลยดูหาย คือมันก็ถ่ายอยู่ตลอดแหละ อย่างตอนนี้จ๊ะก็มีใจโศกกำลังจะออนแอร์ มีเรื่องมนต์รักลูกทุ่งนี้และที่ผ่านมาต้นปีก็มีเขยบ้านนอกไป ปีนี้ก็ประมาณ 3 เรื่องอ่ะค่ะ ส่วนปีที่แล้วละครจ๊ะถ่ายนานก็เลยดูเหมือนหายหน้าแต่จริงๆ ก็ยังอยู่ตลอดค่ะ" จ๊ะกล่าว
[/color][/font]
[font="verdana][color="#333333"]
[/color][/font]
[font="verdana][color="#333333"]
[/color][/font]
[font="verdana][color="#333333"]Hope someone could translate it^^[/color][/font]