Song Pradtana (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited that Pong will be in two new dramas. I hope that this will get confirmed. According to Pong Nawat's fanpage in Facebook, the person that mangages it (who also mangages pongnawat.com) posted:

"p'pong has planning about 2 new drama na ka 1st is named "song pradtana" with the most popular actress of Thailand...."
credit: http://www.facebook.com/PongNawat.fan

Pong has been missing in action for a while due to his knee surgery so it's good to see that he'll be back in some new dramas. From the looks of it, this looks like a new pairing.

jakjann

Jakjann
Nang ek from GTH and never play for Exact ... I have the feeling it could be Cris Howung ... I hope it could be true ^^ And she is most popular ...
Could you put EXACT behind the title? All dramas when he play is all from Exact^^

looksy

sarNie Adult
For some reason, I keep on thinking that it will be a popular channel 7 actress that will pair up with Pong in this drama because Exact will collaborate with channel 7 from time to time using an Exact star and a channel 7 star. Channel 3 has a lot of popular and in demand actresses, too but to my knowledge, Exact doesn't usually do projects with channel 3. Whoever it is, I'm excited b/c it will be a new pairing to look forward to.

I also hope that it will be a melodrama too b/c Pong really show his true potential as an actor in melodramas.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow.. there's possibilities that it might be cris? wow... im interested who n'ek will be ehehe..

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Nang ek from GTH and never play for Exact ... I have the feeling it could be Cris Howung ... I hope it could be true ^^ And she is most popular ...
Could you put EXACT behind the title? All dramas when he play is all from Exact^^
It will be interesting if paired with Cris.
otherwise I hope the lakorn is from CH7 or CH3,so we can see a new paring.

jakjann

Jakjann
[font="'Courier New"]I think (I am sure) it is already confirmed that the actress from GTH play as Nang ek with Pong and not another one anymore. They (EXACT)only hide as a secret who it is ...[/font]

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
I want Pong to pair up with Ann because they haven't been pair up yet besides being friends in Leh Ratree. If it's from Ch.5 I also want Peung too lol miss her alot. If it's from Ch.7 I want Kwan not Aum or Pancake. If it's from Ch.3 I want Cherry just because they took a picture together in one of her photo-shoot lol.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
the most popular actress in thailand?? this is exact right??? ummmm, isn't aom the most popular actress for exact?? lol i hope so, i wouldn't mind seeing BOR and Kaew again. hahahah but i doubt it. I wonder who it is....????

looksy

sarNie Adult
the most popular actress in thailand?? this is exact right??? ummmm, isn't aom the most popular actress for exact?? lol i hope so, i wouldn't mind seeing BOR and Kaew again. hahahah but i doubt it. I wonder who it is....????
LOL, you know I am with you on this. There is nothing I would want more than a Bor and Kaew reunion. It would be so HOT! Sexy Pong and beautiful Aom together again on-screen. I mean Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter was only their first pairing and their chemistry was electrifying. Can you just imagine how much hotter it will be in their second drama together? :p

You are right tik_aom_luver. Although Aom works for all the channels, she is Exact's/Channel 5's most popular actress. But by the way they worded the news, I don't think it's Aom. It can't be a channel 3 actress b/c Exact usually doesn't work with channel 3, so that is why I have a feeling it's a popular channel 7 actress b/c Exact has collaborated with channel 7 many times in the past.

But then again, it could be a GTH nang ek like Jakjann says

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ooh I wonder who it will be. I wouldn't mind seeing Aom and him again too.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
LOL, you know I am with you on this. There is nothing I would want more than a Bor and Kaew reunion. It would be so HOT! Sexy Pong and beautiful Aom together again on-screen. I mean Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter was only their first pairing and their chemistry was electrifying. Can you just imagine how much hotter it will be in their second drama together? :p

You are right tik_aom_luver. Although Aom works for all the channels, she is Exact's/Channel 5's most popular actress. But by the way they worded the news, I don't think it's Aom. It can't be a channel 3 actress b/c Exact usually doesn't work with channel 3, so that is why I have a feeling it's a popular channel 7 actress b/c Exact has collaborated with channel 7 many times in the past.

But then again, it could be a GTH nang ek like Jakjann says
Hahaha, i know it won't be aom but when i heard the most popular actress, aom's image/name just pops up in my head. hahha I miss aom and pong couple already.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
LOL if it's really a popular actress from Ch.7 please please please don't let it be Aum P. or Pancake please!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ehh.. i have a feelin it's gonna be aum or pan.. if so.. i hope it's aum instead.. i love her.. her & pong will make a HOT couple XD..

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
If it's Pancake or Aum, I'm gonna burn my eyes out. I cannot stand those two. I mean Aum is fine but Pancake, dude kill me already.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
LOL, i love this guessing game.

All i know is that i'm going to cry my eyes out because it won't be Aom again. T______T My Bor and Kaew. <3