Khun Chai Thid Roo Khun Noo Thid Din [Sook Sun Hunsa2]

Natsume

sarNie Adult
From what I can understand, Tye's character is a rich boy who only knows how to spend his money. One day, his dad wanted him to change so he sent Tye to the province. There, he'll meet with Noon, a straightfoward (?) girl who's going to bully him ^^
It's a romantic comedy.

I like this pairing, I hope that this lakorn will be good. I didn't really like the one they did before :rolleyes:
By the way, Tye is sooo hot, he's gotten a lot hotter than before XD

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow so excited that Tye Natapol and Noon Sirapan reunite. They are such a cute pair.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
:D OMG!!!!!! :wub: i so love them two together beside Noon and Aon!! i am so excited!! do anyone have any more info about this lakorn?? :wub:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
noon is gorgeous i miss her hella bad. tle look so hot they look like a hottie cuple, can't wait for more updates.

chouakim

TTFC♥
Awe man, I can't wait.
I love Tye's manly voice. :lol: He looks super gorgeous.
Sometimes though, I just wish he'd play a serious role. I think he'd be magnificent.

myx

sArNieZ
thanks for sharing the link Phone. their first encounter was very cute. can't wait for the next part.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Just finished ep 1.

The couple playing Tye's parents in here seem to sorta talk like those stereotypical Chinese-Thai characters in lakorns.

I still remember I liked Tye and Noon in Nang Sao Pa Kee Riew. So I'll keep watching and see how this goes.