Lady Barn Na (TV Thunder)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea, she is. i forgot to post up this thread. probaly because im not interested in the praek :lol: poor vicky, always getting sucky roles

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Yay! I really want to see Vicky pair up with Aum, Tik, Andrew, & Smart in the future! Hmmm and maybe Tui AF3 too haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aun is a good actor but he isn't popular, it won't help much with her rising popularity again. I really love Vicky. TV Thunder... is that a Ch3 production?

amythao

sarNie Adult
fun4fun

Posted Today, 01:11 PM
Aun is a good actor but he isn't popular, it won't help much with her rising popularity again. I really love Vicky. TV Thunder... is that a Ch3 production?

TV Thunder production lakorn on ch3 and TPBS (use to be IPTV).

somp9

sarNie Adult
It's nice to see Vicky back as n'ek again. Hope she to pair with Mart, Tik, Aum. Probably with Chai, Chakrit, Ken, Rome again.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
She gets sucky p'eks, the last good p'ek she had was Rome and Chai and that was 2 years ago. She either gets sucky roles or sucky p'eks. But the worst p'ek they have given to her was A Chaiya, like come on he's a lot shorter than her and his voice makes me wanna burst out laughing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hehe lets just talk about his voice, his girly voice makes him not a manly person. And Aun Wittaya his not as bad though comparing him and Ae Chaiya
is another story. Feel sorry to Vicky a very good n'ek comeback but with a sucky p'ek.

Merit

sarNie Adult
More likely this will be an evening lakorn. Vicky is such a pretty girl and her acting isn't even bad. But either she gets some dumb roles or some out there Pra'eks. I don't want them to keep her on evening. Just like they did to Namfon P.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^she already downgraded to supporting role. even if shes n'ek, she get with sucky pra'eks. only time her lakorn will air in the primetime slot if her pra'ek is an alister like num or if theres an all-star cast

tinah

sarNie Coma
i doubt it. her career didn't really go far since the beginning although she may have paired up with a-listers before. she got a lot of competition weather it be older or younger generations. plus, ch3 didn't try to promote or her anything..

tinah

sarNie Coma
What was her scandal with Chai?
Chai was dating Aom S(forgot her full name) for quite some time and there was news speculating around that him and vicky gotten close during the set of their lakorn. after they broked up, him and vicky started dating. i believe vicky and aom were friends too?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^she already downgraded to supporting role. even if shes n'ek, she get with sucky pra'eks. only time her lakorn will air in the primetime slot if her pra'ek is an alister like num or if theres an all-star cast
Oh yeah she's reuniting with Num and Au Thanakorn his also joining them its called 'mou prarb por luk orn' i bet that will
be a primetime not the evening cos Num/Au they're Alist they usually a primetime p'ek.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Chai was dating Aom S(forgot her full name) for quite some time and there was news speculating around that him and vicky gotten close during the set of their lakorn. after they broked up, him and vicky started dating. i believe vicky and aom were friends too?
Oh...thanks for telling me :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think Vicky looses her popularity cos her scandal that she's the third hand of Chai and that Aom Narwadee relationship.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think Vicky looses her popularity cos her scandal that she's the third hand of Chai and that Aom Narwadee relationship.
i didnt think she was all that popular though. she rarely had much lakorn lined up like the other ch3 actresses.