dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
credit to: noiki @ SPICY Forum

credit to: cityloveU for the upload

Playlist
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=62B687AA90A375E5

onahc

sarNie Elites
These girls are too chinky and not n'ek material. What happened to thai girls with big eyes who don't look chinky.

meenia

sarNie Adult
looks good. i like the theme song already. so this lakorn already came out.. hope someone's going to upload it.. thanks..new cast to to me.. but looking from the opening. Pe'ek's dad wants him to be a boxer, but i guess he doesn't want to. He wants to dance instead. Looks like it's going to be a lot of drama, but i like this type of family drama..

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Fern is very cute. I love her as New little sister in NSPKN. Fern should do more romance with other ch. 7 actors, maybe New (lol) Just finished watching Mario and her movie, and it was great! Fern will be added to my new list of fav thai actress! :thumbsup:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching this lakorn, and my tears was coming down like crazy. This is such an amazing lakorn, filled with family/romance/dream. This lakorn really relate to much everyone out there who dream of becoming something else but because their parent want them to become another. It's about your parent accepting who you are, and who you want to be. Fern is such a amazing actress! and so pretty too. I was crying when her mother told her to go back to practice, and when she dance and cried, tears just keep coming down.

Overall, the lakorn was so touching, and the song was great. Loved everything about this lakorn, except that it's too short. But that's ok, since they wrapped everything just fine.