Her Pain, His Pleasure [CH 35-- END] [COMPLETE]

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
LOL. You gals are too funny!:D I wanted you galsto hate him now so later you gals will fall in love him. I did warn you gals Dennis was gonna be vicious in here! hehe
hes a jerk face!! but hey... every girl loves those bad boi types.. lols... but im still mad at him for wat he did to kimberly!!:numchuck: He better crawl back!!! lols...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hes a jerk face!! but hey... every girl loves those bad boi types.. lols... but im still mad at him for wat he did to kimberly!!:numchuck: He better crawl back!!! lols...
No Doubt he will!! But not after Kimberly makes him jealous! :coverlaf:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMFG !! OMFG!! Dennis.. the jerk face.. jealous of kimberly?? OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!
:lolyup: I will soon! I gotta catch up on some reading first and most likely I'll have chapter 4 up later on tonight :D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Moey, you took every word out of my mouth! LOL. Oh, Noy, this story is even better than Pain & Pleasure! I'm loving every bit of it yet hate it at the same time cus of Dennisdickface! UGHHH!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I haven't read fanfics for so long. You know that Kanye West song? Let's hear it for the douchebags! Let's hear it for the jerkoffs! Etc,....I can not remember the rest, but the song made me laugh. It was the song I thought of while reading this.

Dennis is a D-bag. I am addicted now! Please continue your story, Ohitsnoyyy!

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
I'm loving the story....more please...
:slapandkissse3: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 4

Kimberly quickly gathers her purse, getting ready to leave the party. "Once you're done helping my mom please leave ASAP. I don't want you sticking around following me like a lost puppy..." Dennis' words echoes in her mind. His cold unsympathetic words pierce her heart violently. She's bleeding internally. If only the pain would alleviate from her body. She didn't want to stay where she was not welcome so it was best if she left as quick as possible.

Kimberly said goodbye to Ying, telling she wasn't feeling too well and needed to get some rest. However, Ying knew she was lying-- It was all because of Dennis. The pressure was too much for her. Kimberly put Ying in charge of her staff before she lefts.

She leaves the party discrete as possible, not wanting Dennis' mom to see her. She'll just tell her another day.

She exists the lobby, her favorite book in hand and jacket in the other but she felt as though she's forgetting something. As she checks her purse, she realizes she forgot her phone.

"On the table in the backroom--" she utters and turns back to enter the lobby. Then without watching where she was walking, she accidentally walks right smack into something hard, causing her to take a hard vicious fall. Her book and jacket to drop out of her hand as she takes a hard fall.. and on top of a stranger.

Kimberly opens her eyes to see a man underneath her. A man with beautiful hazel green eyes. She could feel his huge hard biceps through his suit as she grips tightly onto them for support. His firm pecks pressed against her chest. Then the man smiles at her softly, which sends her heart fluttering with butterflies.

"Is this really happening...?" Kimberly thought to herself, "It can't be... it only happens in movies.. in lakorns... in novels but not in reality..."

A few seconds spent being on top of this stranger felt like forever and everything around her just seem to pass by slowly. Time felt as though it has stop.

"Snap out if it, Kimberly..." she demanded, shaking her head to return back to reality and trying to get off of the strange man.

"I'm terribly sorry..." she tells him kindly, brushing the dust off of herself in a panic.

"it's okay," he chuckles and helps himself off the ground and dust himself, "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm-- I'm fine..." she pushes the hair away from her face, grabbing her jacket off the floor. "Are you-- are you okay? I did bump into you pretty hard." she grips her jacket tightly.

"No-- no, not at all. I'm okay," he chuckles, "It didn't hurt me at all." He smiles showing off his perfect pearly whites.

She was in a trance by his gorgeous smile, perfect physiques, and strong facial feature, not to mention his height. She hasn't seen a man who looks so-- perfect.

Suddenly she realizes she was staring at him for quite sometime.

"Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to stare at you@ " she buries her face in her hand, feeling so embarrassed for having done that. "you probably think I'm some crazy woman who likes to stare strangers..." she chuckles uneasily, shaking her head.

"Not at all..." he chuckles, "I mean, it's not often a beautiful woman collides into me." He smiles from ear to ear.

Kimberly's jaw dropped. She could feel her face turns flush red. She didn't know how to respond.

"I-- uh... I gotta go..." she smiles shyly and quickly walks away. She turns around one last time and says, "I'm sorry once again." and disappears out of his sight.

Kimberly went to the back-room to grab her phone. She was back in the lobby again. A sudden feeling of nakedness comes over her.

"Where's my book?" she ask herself, only to realize that she had dropped when she collided with that man.

She searches around for her book--nowhere in sight. Someone must have picked it up. She went to ask the man at the front desk, nothing.

Feeling defeated, she sighs heavily and walks out the hotel lobby. Her favorite book, Gone with the Wind, is ... gone with the wind. It was a birthday gift from her father. The only memory she had of him.

"No..." she cries.

Disappointed she walks out to the front to catch a taxi cab. Once the taxi cab arrives, the ride home was an interesting ride, she couldn't get that stranger off her mind. Couldn't stop thinking about those beautiful hazel green eyes.

"If we ever met again..." she utters to herself and smiles on the inside.

-------------------------------------------------------

Dennis was having a blast at his mom's party. Pressida was keeping him company and he was enjoying every minute of it. He didn't think he would have this much fun. Maybe it's because the Thing wasn't there to bug him. Oh how he loved his freedom. He hasn't seen her around in 30 minutes. She probably got the hint.

Just then he felt something grip him by the shoulder. He turned around and smiled, "Tom?! Tom Welling!? (Picture 1//Picture 2) My man!" he gives him a bear hug, "How long has it been!? When did you get here?" He shakes his hand firmly, glad to see an old friend. The night keeps getting better.

"Oh man... it's been long!" Tom chuckles, "I've been good. Well, I just got to Thailand about a week ago. Your father called my dad yesterday. Since he couldn't make it tonight, he asked me to come by. I didn't think you'll be here but I spotted you from a distance. Still look the same man!" he laughs.

"That's cool man-- Hey, let's toast to old times!" he grabs two glasses of champagne from a waitress, "We got to catch up on old times as well!" Dennis drinks his glass of champagne quickly.

Then Tom drinks his whole glass, "To old friends," he puts the glass down.

Dennis noticed Tom was carrying a book, "Dude, why are you carrying an old book?" he gives Tom a weird look.

"What? This?" Tom looks down at the old book, "I bumped into this girl down at the lobby and she dropped it. I didn't have a chance to give it back to her. So I was hoping to keep it for her, just in case I bump into her again."

Dennis chuckle, "huh..." he shakes his head, "The sweet ol' Tom is still there. Always wanting to be Prince Charming... Good luck in trying to find that girl-- but tell me," he moves in closer, "Was she hot?"

Tom smiles from ear to ear, "Oh yeah... She was very beautiful. One of the prettiest woman I've ever seen in my life" He chuckles, "She collided with me in the lobby and fell on top of me."

"Oh really? That gorgeous eh? I gotta see this woman! Was it love at first sight or something?!" Dennis joke, giving him a punch on the arm.

"It feels like it.."

Dennis noticed Tom couldn't stop smiling, "Well alright... If you ever bump into this woman again, let me know. I wanna see how beautiful she is. You only met her for a few minutes and she's got you acting all strange! " he puts one hand on his shoulder and squeezes it.

"Ha.. I will, I gotta find her first." Tom laughs.

They continue on drink, the night was still young for Dennis and he wanted to explore it with Pressida.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thank you!

Eeeeeekkk. Yes, I'm sqealing in delight!

More, please, Noy!!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
The scene where kim collided with that stranger was just too cute...time to move on from dennis. Hahaha. That whole time, by the description of the guy, I thought it was aum the whole time but in the end I was totally wrong. Lol.

Getting good Noy! More please :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh sooo good so far. Dennis is an a-hole!
Thank you!

Eeeeeekkk. Yes, I'm sqealing in delight!

More, please, Noy!!!

The scene where kim collided with that stranger was just too cute...time to move on from dennis. Hahaha. That whole time, by the description of the guy, I thought it was aum the whole time but in the end I was totally wrong. Lol.

Getting good Noy! More please :)

LoI!!! I'm a stalker too. Checked here so many times for updates.

Awee... thanks for reading gals :D The pressure is on to write now!
:lol: I'll update later on today. I just realized that I don't even have a banner for this FF! :lol2:

LOL, you know what Noy, Aum never even crossed my mind as being the "other guy" LMAO. I guess because I wanted an American Actor. :crush:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Just stick Aum in there to, hon. The more guys for Kim, the better. Make that Dennis, the D-bag jerk-off, jealous! Kim you are beautiful girl! Make Dennis fight for your love! Su, su!

Giddy for some reason. LOL. Thanks, Noy.