Her Pain, His Pleasure [CH 35-- END] [COMPLETE]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CH 5

(Sorry, this chapter's a bit long!)

3 WEEKS LATER

Kimberly finishes the touches on her makeup and stares at her reflection. She smiles at herself, "This will do." she adds a few touches to her hair, making sure it isn't out of place. Then dusts her dress, making sure it's perfectly fit. It's been so long since she worn a dress, she felt almost naked.

Her phone rings and she quickly rushes to answer it, "Hey Yaya! Okay... I just got done... okay... I'm heading over there right now. See you in a bit. Kay Bye."

She grabs her purse and makes her way out her apartment. For the past month, things have been hectic for Kimberly. She has been busy catering at different events and parties that it feels she hasn't had anytime to relax. But just last night, she got a phone call from Yaya, saying she's back in town. She hasn't seen Yaya in so long, feels like forever. She's thrilled to having Yaya back. The past few years without Yaya has felt lonely and she's happy she's back.

Tonight is Yaya's welcome back party at her parent's mansion. She's feeling jittery about going, especially since she hasn't seen Dennis since the night at his mom's party. Although she did miss him-- a lot. But work has kept her busy the past month and it feel like she'll be seeing Dennis for the first time in so long. She did, however, attempt to visit him at his work-- but no luck. He was never in when she went. And of course, whenever she called him, he never answered. This shouldn't be a surprise for her.

That's why tonight, she was hoping to make an impression on Dennis. He has never seen her in a dress and she's hoping it'll take his breath away.

She can see it now, as she walks inside the party, everybody turns in her direction, eyes all focused on her and everyone will stop what they are doing-- even Dennis. He'll come to her side and say, "Wow Kimberly... You look stunning tonight..." Then kisses her hand gently and they'll have a wonderful night.

She smiles at the thought of that, feeling warm inside.

"Miss!" the taxi cab driver calls to Kimberly, "we're here."

"huh? Oh--" Kimberly snaps back to reality. She pays the driver and leaves.

She makes her way to Yaya's parents house, feeling nervous all of the sudden. Butterflies in her stomach. she clutches her purse tightly and walks to back.

"Take a deep breath..." she tells herself.

From a distance, she could hear the music blast loudly, could see the disco light flashes. Laughter erupted the night. Suddenly she was feeling nervous and anxious. Parties like these weren't her thing.

She freezes mid-step, feeling as though eyes were watching her. Then she heard someone scream her name, "KIMBERLY!!" Yaya spots her from a distance. She rushes to Kimberly, giving her a big old hug, "I missed you terribly! Just look at you Kimberly..." Yaya looks her up & down, "getting all dressed up for me!" she laughs, " or maybe it's for my brother!" she gives her the eye.

"What? Of course for you!" she cries. Her cheeks were turning red, she could feel it.

"uh huh sure..." Yaya shakes her head, "who are you trying to fool? Not me! I know you too well!"

"okay..." Kimberly whines, "It's for Dennis, but-- I'm here for you," she smiles.

"ha..." Yaya threw her head back, "still haven't changed Kimberly! Now, enough chit chat, let's go to my party!"

"Yaya wait--" she tried to pull back but it was too late, she was already being dragged. It's strange how the two are best friend-- they're completely opposite. Yaya's a hot-head, speaks her mind, and she's the life of the party, like Dennis. Kimberly was nothing like Yaya, although at time she wish she was so she could loosen up a bit at parties.

They make there way to a table and Yaya tells her she'll be back with drinks. Kimberly didn't know anyone here. She felt like an outcast. She scans the premises for Dennis-- nowhere in sight.

"I wonder where is Dennis..." her foot taps the table anxiously, getting nervous now.

Yaya brought her a drink, "You are gonna drink with me! No exception!"

"Yaya you know I don't drink!" she pushes the drink away.

"Just this once! Come one!" she begs, "if Dennis was to ask you, you'll do it in a heartbeat! So why don't you do it for me!"

"What?! Where did you get an idea like that!" she shrieks with surprise.

"Come on Kimberly..." she begs, "I didn't make it strong-- look, if you get drunk, you can sleep here!"

Kimberly knows Yaya wouldn't leave her alone unless she drank, "Okay! Okay! I'll drink it!"

She begins to sip the drink. Her body shivers, "what is this? It's gross..." she shakes her head.

"It's Sex on the Beach!" Yaya laughs, "you don't like it?"

"It''s too strong.." she stares at her drink in disgust

"Are you crazy?! You can barely taste the liquor! But you better drink it all Kimberly! You promised!"

Kimberly shakes her head but knows she will have too.

"Speaking of your secret lover, here comes Dennis..." she points her head in his direction.

He came walking down the stairs, looking more handsome than ever. His smile makes her weak in the knees and for a split second, it felt like her heart stopped beating. Suddenly her mouth feels dry and she can't get herself to speak.

He was making his way towards them. She's freaking out now unsure if he'll be nice to her or act like an ass.

"Yaya, my lovely baby sister..." He gives her a big hug, "I'm so glad your back." he smile.

"Thank Dennis! I'm glad to be back! I missed you too." she hugs him.

Kimberly waits to see if he'll noticed her-- she got nothing. He avoided her as though she were invisible.

"Dennis," Yaya whines, "you didn't say hi to my best friend, Kimberly..." she gives him the puppy eyes, "Did you forget about her?"

Dennis rolled his eyes and then turns in her direction. Their eyes met for a split second, causing Kimberly's heart to beat faster, "I wish I could Yaya-- but she stalks and harasses me all the time, it's hard not to forget her."

Kimberly immediately puts her head down, feeling face turns bright red.

"Excuse me, I gotta use the restroom," she quickly leaves the table and pushes her way through the crowd. She could feel the tear well up in her eyes but kept it in.

"Please don't cry... Please don't cry..." she tells herself, "not in front of people..."

-------------------

"Gosh, Dennis, why are you such an ass to her?" Yaya puts her hands on her hips, "She got all dolled up and looking pretty for you and yet you didn't even recognize her!" She chews him about it, "I've been gone for 2 years & your relationship with Kimberly--"

"Whoa whoa whoa... Relationship?! Me & the Thing do NOT have a relationship!" he cuts her off, getting irritated, "And for your information, a sack of potatoes look better than her," he erupts into a laughter.

"The--The Thing?!" she puts her hands on her hips, "Why are you still calling Kimberly the Thing?!"

Dennis exhaled deeply, "Because I don't like saying her name!" he fires back, "It leaves a nasty taste in my mouth," he makes a disgusted face.

Yaya's jaw drop, "Dennis, even though you're my brother, you can be such an ass sometimes," she punches him, "It's my welcome back party, why can't you be civil with her?"

"I told you--"

"Can you do me this favor, Dennis? Can you just not fight with her? Go apologize to her please?" she begs, giving him the sad puppy face.

He grunts, "Yaya..no.." he tries to avoid her eyes, but he couldn't say no, "Fine! I'll go do it!"

Yaya gives him a big hug and says "You're the best!"

He pats her back and then tells her he'll be back.

"Damn it... Now I gotta go apologize to the Thing..." he cursed under his breath. This was something he was dreading.

He walks into the house, in search of her--nowhere to be found.

Then he spots her sitting in the gazebo by herself. He takes a deep breath, dreading this apology. He approaches her, "Look--"

Kimberly turns around, startled by him.

"I came over here to apologize to you for what I said earlier in front of Yaya-- But don't get too excited that I'm being nice to you. Only reason why I'm here is because Yaya begged me to come so here I am," he exhaled, "I'm done saying what I have to say so I'm leaving." Dennis said a mouthful, quickly turning around to leave.

"Dennis wait--" Kimberly calls him.

He could hear her heals striking the ground. He rolled his eyes and turns around in her direction.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just did," he turns around to leave, but she grabs his arm.

"No wait--"

"What now?" he rolled his eyes.

"Can you tell me what have I done for you to hate me so much?"

He stares at her dumbfounded, thinking to himself, "Is she really asking me this?"

Without thinking, he quickly grabs her by the arms, "Everything."

"Everything.." she whispers, "What-- what do you mean by everything?"

"You really wanna know? I'll tell you," he takes a deep breath, getting ready for the talk of his life, "You stalk me day in and day out. CALL me every single day, and when I don't answer, you text me. AND you show up at my work place unannounced. I've told you repeatedly that I don't like you, can't stand you. I don't feel anything towards you. Nothing at all. In fact, I despise you. Plain and simple. You're meaningless to me yet you still follow me around like a lost dog..." he grips her arms tighter, "My parents and sister might think you're this sweet innocent angelic girl-- but not to me. You know what you are? You're manipulative, a liar, and you're psychotic. No guy in their right want would want a girl like you. If I had genie, I would ask her to grant me one wish and that would be to make you disappear out of my life... forever."

Dennis stares her down, taking his breath for the first time since he talked. He could see Kimberly's eyes well up with tears running the side of her cheeks. her mascara runs down her cheeks along wit her tears. She doesn't say a word, just stares at him in disbelief. He lets go of her arms and begins to walk away.

He looks over his shoulder, "Next time, save your tears for someone who cares..." He flashes an evil smirk at her one last time before walking away.
[As he walks away this song plays - RIHANNA - RUSSIAN ROULETTE]

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
He just plain hates her. She does stalk him though and doesn't know when to quit. This kinda reminds me of It Started With A Kiss, where the main girl is always so persistent with the guy & he's cold to her. But, Dennis is 100x worst...but I always cheer for the jerks :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yes, stalking. LOL. Thank you for the update, na.

One word-AHOLE.
Yay! Another stalker! LOL. Thanks for reading :D

He just plain hates her. She does stalk him though and doesn't know when to quit. This kinda reminds me of It Started With A Kiss, where the main girl is always so persistent with the guy & he's cold to her. But, Dennis is 100x worst...but I always cheer for the jerks :p
:D Oooh...I watched It Started With A Kiss, that got me bawling! I wanted to kick his ass! It Started With A Kiss didn't cross my mind. But now that I think about it is similar LOL. Man, I'm a sucker for guys who treat girls like shit but then changes for the girl. hehe.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 6

"I despise you... You're meaningless to me... You're manipulative... a liar... Psychotic... I wish you would disappear...Forever..."

Bits of pieces of Dennis words scatter in her mind. She's unable to shake it off. Tears still pouring out of her eyes as Kimberly lies in bed, huddled in a fetal position under her blanket. She has been in bed for the past 2 hours. All she could do was think Dennis and what happen tonight. And all she can hear was Dennis's words viciously piercing at her chest. Now her heart is shattered in to bits of pieces.

She didn't tell Yaya that she left the party. She didn't dare to, afraid it might cause some problems. But she's sure Dennis have told Yaya already.

Kimberly inhales deeply and wipes her tears. She tries to collect her thoughts. Must focus on other things to keep her mind positive and clean. This mopping around and feeling sorry for herself just wasn't her.

Then suddenly the thought of her mom pops in her head. Oh how she missed her mom. Kimberly slowly sits up in bed, resting her back on her pillow.

"What would mom say to me if she seen me like this?" she asked herself. Kimberly smiles to herself as she remembers her mother's favorite quote, "Sweetie, there's no need to cry over spilled milk. Crying won't get it back."

She let's out a soft chuckle, wiping the remaining tears from her face.

"You're right mom, there's no point to cry over spilled milk."

She exhales loudly then closes her eyes and inhales deeply, "I will get through this.... I will get through this... One day at a time..."

She forces herself out of bed, "I need a warm bath... Maybe this will help me clear my mind," Her body was feeling tensed and she needed to relax.

She grab her bathrobe and head into the bathroom to turn on her water. Once the water filled up halfway, she undressed and steps into the tub. The warm water relaxes her muscles. Her body was at peace.

She close her eyes, and in a matter of second she felt her mind at ease. A smile sweeps takes over her face.

"No more stressing... No more crying..."
she chuckles to herself.

After all, Dennis did tell her to save her tears for someone who cares. She sure hopes she will be strong enough to face him in person if she ever see him again.

--------------------

"Dennis, I can't believe you told her that!" Dennis finally confesses to Yaya about his encounter with Kimberly.

"You're such an ass for that you know!" she was furious.

"Yaya, can we talk about this tomorrow morning?" he rubs his head, "I'm exhausted & I need some sleep."

"No! We're gonna clear it up tonight! No one is going to sleep until we do!" she screams at the top of her lungs.

Dennis covers his ears, "Fine fine..." he didn't want to hear her scream anymore, it was hurting his ears, "I told you already so I don't know what else you want to know." He crosses his arms, waiting for Yaya to answer.

"Dennis--" she puts her arms on his hips. She means business, "Can you tell me again please, why you went off on Kimberly??"

"I told you..." He rubs his faces, "she asked me what she has ever done to make me hate her & I told her EVERYTHING,"

"Everything? What do you mean by everything??" Yaya was confused.

"Yaya, she is psychotic, manipulative, a liar... Uh..." he tries to remember what else he told her, "she stalks me... call me 24-7... shows up at my workplace... uh.. I told her I despise her... Can't stand her... Oh and if a genie were to grant me one wish, I'd wish for the Thing to disappears, forever," he chuckles evilly.

Yaya's jaws drops, "You ... Are... Pure ... EVIL!" she shouts, "I can't believe you would say all that to her! I mean how could you?!" she paces back and forth, feeling distressed about the situation.

"Why are you worried Yaya?" He reclines back on the couch.

"Because she's my best friend, Dennis! I met your friends tonight and I can tell they're all douche bags but you don't see me telling them I hate them! Specially that Barry dude! Ugh! I can see why you hang out with him, he thinks just like you!"

Dennis laughs, "You know Barry thinks you're beautiful..."

"What?! He does?" Yaya changed her tone or voice.

Dennis nods his head, "But-- I told him if he ever go near you, I'd kick his ASS."

"Dennis--!" she gits him on the arm, "Now Wait-- don't change the subject on me! We're not done with Kimberly!"

"Yaya, what more do you want to know?!" He was getting annoyed. Maybe having her back wasn't the best idea, "I told you already, I just don't like The Thing..."

"But why??" Yaya asked,

"Listen carefully, I'll tell you how we men think-- When women make themselves so readily available, they aren't attracted. It makes them look desperate," Dennis loosen his tie, "We, men, prefer a challenge. We all like going after women who gives us a fight. Do you understand?"

"What ever happen to just dating nice girls??" Yaya takes a seat next to him, "Why can't you date nice girls? Why must you chase these no- good-money-hungry-whores? Who knows how many guys they've slept with or what kind of diseases they have!" she shivers in disgusted.

"Yaya," he puts his arm around her, "It's all for fun..." he smirks, "Men, like me, don't like nice girls."

"I'm not sure how contracting a disease is fun but if whatever floats your boat..." she shakes her head, "Look Dennis, all I'm saying is, why don't you open your eyes and give something new a try or give someone a try. It won't hurt you."

"I have tried something new but the thought of giving the Thing the chance never crossed my mind. Nor will it ever! he refuses, "She can be another man's problem now."

Yaya knew there was no way to change his mind, "Okay fine Dennis..." she gets up, "there's no point in asking you when you won't change your mind-- But trust me-- There will be one day will come when Kimberly will move on to someone new, to someone who loves her unconditionally. And when that day come, you're going to know what it feels like to let a good girl slip away."

"Ha! That'll never happen," he shakes his head, "When that day comes, I'll be the happiest man on the face of the Earth!"

Yaya looks on at her brother and wonders when he will ever learn.

"Okay, if you say so..." she yawns, "just you wait for that day, you'll know what devastation and regret will feel like..." she yawns again, "Alright, I'm exhausted... So I'm going to bed so goodnight Dennis," she hugs him goodnight and disappears upstairs.

"Think about what I said Dennis..." she tells him.

He watches her disappear into her room, "what's there to think about?" he asked himself, "I'll never give the thing a chance, so how will I be devastated? What am I possibly going to regret?" he shakes his head, "Nonsense..." he utters his breath, "Never, I say... never.."

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
*Rubbing hands together*

Thanks, Noy!!! Never say never!!! Yaya doesn't like Barry?! I'll be excited if you do a backstory of Yaya and Barry. I still have DJA/Fai and Jeed/Nadech and Yaya FEVER. This story is good. I am so enjoying it! Poor Kim...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG!
tehe,,i was so into it!
I catched Up in no time:)
i LOVE it!Dennis is an absolutely A-Hole!
He'll regret for all those words he said!
ooh.Tom,,he's HOT!Update soon!
i really want to see Dennis furious with JEALOUSY!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
*Rubbing hands together*

Thanks, Noy!!! Never say never!!! Yaya doesn't like Barry?! I'll be excited if you do a backstory of Yaya and Barry. I still have DJA/Fai and Jeed/Nadech and Yaya FEVER. This story is good. I am so enjoying it! Poor Kim...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
hehe. I'm thinking about adding them to the storyline too. Just not sure how I want them to act towards one another.

OMG!
tehe,,i was so into it!
I catched Up in no time:)
i LOVE it!Dennis is an absolutely A-Hole!
He'll regret for all those words he said!
ooh.Tom,,he's HOT!Update soon!
i really want to see Dennis furious with JEALOUSY!
It will come! Dennis will be over the top jealous alright!

That's it!!! I'm jumping into the story and kick his a*s!

Noy, add a part where Dennis get's jumped by me! LOL!
hahaha. That can be arranged! :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 7

After a long car ride with Yaya, they finally reached their destination--Phuket. Kimberly was there for work while Yaya was there on a mini vacation. She still hasn't been able to get Dennis out her mind and she hopped this work/mini vacation would help clear her mind. They get out of car, stretching their bodies and smelling the ocean breeze.

"It feels good to get away..." Kimberly inhales deeply, her mind slowly starts to clear up

"Ahh..." Yaya sighs, "It sure does... I haven't seen the beach in so long! Oh how I've missed it"

They grab their suitcases from the trunk and makes their way to the resort. They checked in and went straight to their room. The room was absolutely gorgeous. Everything was newly furbish. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms. They even had a kitchen in it. The view of the beach was just breathtaking from their patio.

"I could live here for the rest of my life..." Kimberly stares at the endless ocean water.

"Me too..." Yaya sighs, "it's so beautiful here..."

"Come on, Kimberly." Yaya pulls her, "let's go bath in the sun!"

Kimberly nods her head, "Let me change into my bathing suit first," she laughs.

The two change into their bathing suits and walked out to the beach, which was in a close range to their room.

They found two empty lounge chair and laid out their towels.

"Ahhh... This is the good life..." Yaya inhales the fresh air, "It's paradise!"

Kimberly laughs, "Life's a beach..."

They rambled on about life, catching up on old times, talked about their love life, remembering fun times and so on.
Just like the old days. Kimberly talked to Yaya about Dennis and what was going on with her. She was her confidant and it felt as though Yaya had never left.

"Well, well--" a man utters from a distance, "If it isn't bride to be, Yaya! What a small world!"

"Shit," Yaya quickly sat up straight, covering her body with her towel.

Kimberly turns around and saw a shirtless man in shorts standing behind them. He had a camera with him. Kimberly didn't know who he was.

"What are you doing here, my darling, Yaya?"

"Got damn it! Stop calling me your bride to be! Who in their right mind would marry a perverted freak like you?! And what the hell does it look like? Relaxing at the beach!" her words were on fire.

"I can see that! I meant, what's the occasion for coming to Phuket?" he smiles mischievously, "Are you here to stalk me??"

Yaya laughs, "In your dreams, Barry! And It's none of your business!" Yaya fires back, "Why the hell are you here?! You're ruining my vacation!"

Kimberly laughs to herself, watching Yaya and this man go at it. He then turns to Kimberly and smiles.

"Oh-- why... hello.." he clears his throat, trying to put on his charm, "Where have my manners gone--"

"Up your Ass!" Yaya interrupts him. He gives Yaya a dirty look.

Kimberly got up from her lounge chair to introduce herself, "Hi, I'm Kimberly," she smiles sweetly.

His jaw drops, "Kim--Kimber..ly...?" he stutters her name.

Kimberly nods, still smiling at him.

"Are you deaf Idiot!? ! She said Kimberly!" Yaya snaps at him.

He ignores Yaya, "I'm-- I'm sorry," he scratches his head, "I'm Barry. Yaya's brother's friend."

Kimberly's eyes widen, "Oooh okay... That explains it."

"Damn it Barry, pick your jaw up from the floor! And wipe the drool off your mouth!" Yaya snaps.

Kimberly couldn't help but laugh at Barry and Yaya argue.

"Miss Kimberly?" the man at the front desk was standing behind her.

She turns around, "Yes?"

"Mr. Welling wanted me remind you about the meeting tonight at 6 in the lobby diner,"

"Okay, thanks for the reminder." the young man disappears.

Kimberly excuses herself from Yaya and Barry. She told them she needed to get ready for the meeting tonight. As Kimberly walks back to her room, she can hear Yaya and Barry got at it. The argument keeps getting louder. She was glad she wasn't apart of it.

Kimberly enters her room, taking out her clothes and preparing for a shower. It's 5 and she needed to hurry up. Once she was done, Kimberly walks down to the lobby. The waitress tells Kimberly Mr. Welling will be with in 15 minutes. She seats Kimberly and she orders a non-alcoholic drink while she waited.

As she waited, she pulls out her lip gloss, getting ready to put it on but the applicator drops on her pants, "Oh shoot.." she takes a napkin and dabs it, the pink stain was there there. She tells the waitress she'll be back and makes her way to the bathroom to try to clean the lip gloss stain.

One she was done, she walks out the bathroom. Her head was so fixed on her pants that paid no attention to where she was walking. All of the sudden, she felt something hard hit her chest, causing her to lose her balance. Kimberly squeals as she tries to keep a balance. And In a matter of second, Kimberly felt huge muscular arms wrapping around her waist and she was being pulled close to something hard and firm-- a man's body. She open her eyes and noticed those hazel green eyes-- the man she collided into last time!

"I got you..." he whispers, smiling from ear to ear. His arms embraced her tightly.

Their eyes locked and everything around Kimberly stood still. She could feel her hear pounding against her blouse. She only hoped he couldn't hear it though. Suddenly, her mouth feels dry as can be as she tries gasp for air.

She snaps out of it instantly, quickly pulling away, "Oh, dear-- I'm terribly sorry --yet again..." she chuckles uneasily, "it seems I have a problem with bumping into people.." her face turns bright red, never once had she thought she'd see him again.

"Not a problem at all..." he still smiles at her, "It's a delight to have a beautiful woman in my arms..." he teases her.

She's lost with words, unsure of what to say as she stands in front of him dumbfounded. "I gotta go--" the first thing that pops into her head and quickly rushes off. Her face redder than a tomato. She makes it her table, hoping he doesn't follow her. She sits ad tries to calm her nerves, sipping on her non-alcoholic piña colada.

"Miss. Kimberly?" a man's voice calls her. She quickly gets up and turns around.

"Yes, Mr. Welling correct?" Kimberly smiles at him. She shakes his hand.

"Mr. Mathew Welling," he shakes her hand, "It's nice to finally meet you. Mrs. Tarada O'Neil has told me so much about your chief expertise!" he pulls out the seat for her to sit, "She has was the one who gave me your phone number and she also told me I wouldn't be disappointed. And I'm sorry if I scared you in anyway when i called!,"

"Oh-- not at all," she chuckles, "--And Thank you so much for choosing me Mr. Welling," she smiles at him, "I'm looking forward to working with you this week."

"He knows Dennis's Mom...? She thought to herself.

Mr. Welling let's out a loud laugh, "Oh, No... I'm sorry-- I also forgot to mention that you won't be working with me personally. Although this is my newly open resort. It's my son, you'll be working with. Speaking of him, here he comes, " Mr. Welling gets up from the table, gesturing for his son to come over.

Kimberly doesn't get up or does she move. She sits still. The foot steps grow louder and with every step, her heart pounds harder against her chest.

As he finally approaches the table, Kimberly's jaw dropped to the ground, absolutely stunned by Mr. Welling's son-- it's the man she kept bumping into! She's lost with words, her mind races uncontrollably, heart beats is pounding loudly.

"Hi, I'm Tom... Tom Welling-- It's nice to finally introduce myself," Tom shakes her hand. He grins from ear to ear, "I'm thrilled to be working with you Kimberly." His grins from ear to ear.

She smiles at him, still unable to process what just happen.

-------------------------------

Dennis's phone rings-- Barry's calling. He quickly answers.

"Hey--"

Before he could finish his sentence, Barry went on a rant rampage.

"You're full of shit man!" Barry yells, "Why didn't you tell me Kimberly is one drop dead gorgeous girl!?"

Dennis never showed anyone Kimberly-- feeling too embarrassed about it, although he did talk about the Thing stalking him.

"Wait-- What?" Dennis reclines back on his chair, "What are you talking about?"

"DUDE, I'm in Phuket for a photo shoot-- I told you about it-- But that's not the point--Yaya and Kimberly are here too!"

Dennis was speechless, Yaya didn't tell him where she went.

"Man-- Kimberly is one sexy.... fine... Hot... beautiful... babe! I'd hit that! I don't know why you didn't! " he continues to rant.

Dennis exhales deeply, "Dude, is that all you called me for??" he was getting annoyed.

"No, That's not all! You lied to me, man!" He could tell Barry was furious, "All this time, I had this ugly image of Kimberly being hideous! I pictured her with warts all over her face, chunky... scars-- i pictured a disfigured woman man! And that's not what I get when I saw her today! Not even close! You're a liar man!" He shouts at Dennis.

Dennis just chuckles and continues to listen to his rant, "I don't see what's so pretty about her--" he inhales, "Oh be careful-- The Thing's vindictive, don't be fooled."

"Vindictive!? Are you crazy?! I'm starting to think you're psychotic! From what I seen, she's sweet and nice. Even when she introduced herself to me! You are crazy Dennis-- Crazy for hiding a woman like Kimberly from us!"

"Trust me you don't want to get to close to her-- she'll trick you," Just mentioning her name was getting Dennis annoyed, "Look Barry-- What is the purpose of this phone call?"

"Oh-- right..." he clears his throat, "So are you sure you are completely over Kimberly??"

He laughs, "Over her? Me and the Thing never had a thing!

"Hey hey-- you never know! That's why I'm asking!" he fires back, "But I'm being serious, are you over her?"

"I don't give a rat's ASS about that woman. She can go ahead and sleep with anyone she want! I don't care who's pursuing her, or not. That's her business. The truth is I'll feel sorry for the sucker who pursues her," He shakes his head in disgust.

"You sure man?" Barry questions him.

"Yeah, I'm sure!" Dennis shouts, "But why are you asking...?" he was rather curious though.

"Because I think Tom's in pursuit," Barry tells him kindly.

"Tom... Tom Welling..." Dennis slowly rises from the chair. His body turns numb and his heart beats a little faster as Tom's name echos loudly in his mind.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
MY jaw is dropped. Oh. My. Gosh. This chapter got my heart racing, NOY!!! Please, please, please, pretty please, MORE. LMAO! I loved this last chapter. Two guys think Kim is gorgeous!!! Barry and Yaya are freakin to die for. Tom, oh, Tom. Dennis is gonna get it! I love that Barry called Dennis. It had me sqealing the whole time.

Thanks, NOY!!! Thanks so much. Loving the story!

""Damn it Barry, pick your jaw up from the floor! And wipe the drool off your mouth!" Yaya snaps." Love that line.

This too: ""You're full of shit man!" Barry yells, "Why didn't you tell me Kimberly is one drop dead gorgeous girl!?"" Hilarious. This had me smiling: ""Man--Kimberly is one sexy.... fine... Hot... beautiful... babe!...""

Thank you for makimg me smile and laugh!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Tom & Kimberly's encounters are breathtaking! And haha...Denise's reaction to hearing Barry mentioned that Tom is in pursuit.

More please!

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
Barry's so funny. He has a pretty wild imagination about her being ugly.
Things are starting to get heated now.
Waiting for more updates.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech thinking she had warts. lol. yes! Tom Welling & Nadech is making Dennis realize he is losing out.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Took me an hour to read all the updates. You're fast. I love Yaya how she so controlling. I mean over her brother ahahaha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
MY jaw is dropped. Oh. My. Gosh. This chapter got my heart racing, NOY!!! Please, please, please, pretty please, MORE. LMAO! I loved this last chapter. Two guys think Kim is gorgeous!!! Barry and Yaya are freakin to die for. Tom, oh, Tom. Dennis is gonna get it! I love that Barry called Dennis. It had me sqealing the whole time.

Thanks, NOY!!! Thanks so much. Loving the story!

""Damn it Barry, pick your jaw up from the floor! And wipe the drool off your mouth!" Yaya snaps." Love that line.

This too: ""You're full of shit man!" Barry yells, "Why didn't you tell me Kimberly is one drop dead gorgeous girl!?"" Hilarious. This had me smiling: ""Man--Kimberly is one sexy.... fine... Hot... beautiful... babe!...""

Thank you for makimg me smile and laugh!
Awee you're welcome! I try to make Barry & Yaya's relationship funny. hehe.
I'll update soon ;)

OOooOooo... thanks... seems like dennis mite get jealous lol
In time he will get jealous :D

Tom & Kimberly's encounters are breathtaking! And haha...Denise's reaction to hearing Barry mentioned that Tom is in pursuit.

More please!
They'll be more breathtaking scenes to come hehe. still brainstorming. :D

Barry's so funny. He has a pretty wild imagination about her being ugly.
Things are starting to get heated now.
Waiting for more updates.
haha. I can picture's Barry's expression right now. He love his face expressions in DJA

Nadech thinking she had warts. lol. yes! Tom Welling & Nadech is making Dennis realize he is losing out.
He'll realize it in a few more chapters. hehe

That's the annoying thing about men. They never know what's good until someone else wants it.
OMG I know right! Guys are such ass! lol

Took me an hour to read all the updates. You're fast. I love Yaya how she so controlling. I mean over her brother ahahaha.
LOL. I try to pace myself but i find myself coming up with all these ideas and I just start writing and next thing i know I'm posting 2 chapters a day!

I'll take it slow :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Noy that's not I mean. Keeping posting lol... I'm just amaze at how fast your updates are. I still have finals =(