Her Pain, His Pleasure [CH 35-- END] [COMPLETE]

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^ I am feeling bad for Tom too. Awww...

Noy, just do what you can. No rush, na. Don't ruin your creative juices by rushing. (;

Thanks for the update. I am glad Dennis ain't chasing tail any longer. Or chasing sluts, that is. I like that one line from the boys that thay said something like, "Kimberly is the type of woman you take home to meet your mother." So cute!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 23

Kimberly sits at the table, enjoying the live band and eating dinner. She decided to spend the night alone tonight, leaving Yaya with Barry. It's been a while since she enjoyed a dinner by herself. She's usually with Tom. She's been away from him for almost a week and it seem like an eternity.

As she watches the band, she notices all the couples surrounding her. Sadness strikes her heart. She stares down at the promise ring, remembering the night he gave it to her.

"I miss you so much..." she says to herself, feeling a tear run down her cheek.

With a tap on the shoulder, Kimberly quickly wipes the tear away and turns around. A little boy stands in front of her with one perfect pink lily.

"For a beautiful lady..."

Kimberly stares at the red rose, and looks at the little boy, smiling from ear to ear, who's waiting for her to take it.

"Oh--thank you..." she says.

"Who's this from?" she ask.

"A gentleman who's in love with you..." she felt her heart beat faster.

"Tom..." she utters under her breath, feeling her heart race with excitement.

"Who's the man who told you to bring this flower?" she ask kindly.

The boy points to a man standing far away in a gazebo.

"Tom..." she's all smiles, feeling her heart flutter with butterflies, "He's here to surprise me..." she thought to herself.

She quickly gets up from the table, grabbing her flower and promptly making her way to the other side, where Tom's waiting.

"I'm coming Tom..." she whispers. Her leg still hurts a bit but she fights through it. Pain is nothing to her at this moment. She wanted to be in Tom's arms again.

As she approaches the gazebo, Tom's back was faced her. Her heart races with adrenaline. She drops the flower on the ground and she rushes behind him, giving him the hug of her life. Holding onto him for her dear life.

"I've miss you so much..." she utters, tears of joy slowly running down her eyes and she couldn't stop smiling.

His hands pried her off him. He turns around and faces Kimberly.

She stares at the man in front of her-- terrified. Dennis. Her heart sank, feeling like a fool for what she just done. She shakes her head, feeling as though she just lost a dear friend.

Her tears of joy turn into tears of broken promises, "You're-- you're the gentleman...?" she ask in disgust, couldn't believe she hugged him like that.

Unable to grasps what happen, she quickly turn around and walk away.

"Kimberly, wait--" he rushes to her side. His hands grabs her by the arms, "I'm-- I'm sorry..." he says.

"Sorry isn't good enough!" she blurted out, breaking free from him, "I seriously thought you were Tom..." she broke into tears, unable to hold back.

"I-- I really didn't mean to-- I don't want to hurt you--"

"Hurt me??" she ask with her eyes widen, "You've hurt me enough Dennis... Enough... Please, no more..." she wipes the years from her face and catches her breath.

"Kimberly--" he gently grabs her by the arms, "this wasn't meant to hurt you... I wanted to be with you... Alone." his stares into her eyes.

"I don't want to be alone with you," she tells him boldly, "I have a boyfriend, I think you might have forgotten, you know Tom?" she ask him sarcastically.

"I know you're with Tom!" he snaps, "Please stop reminding me--"

"Then stop bugging me!" she shouts back, "Let me be in peace for the rest of my vacation. That's all I'm asking..."

Dennis puts his head down, "I can't do that..." he utters.

"Why can't you...?" Kimberly's voice cracks, feeling the tears slowly building up again, "I've told you already. I'm happy with Tom... I-- I-- love him..." she tells him, not looking him directly into his eyes.

"Stop telling me you love him!" he barks, "I don't need to hear you say it repeatedly!" he grabs her once more, pulling her closer, "You may say you're in love with him, but deep down you're still in love with me!" he stares her down.

Kimberly's heart beats like a ticking time bomb, ready to explode at any second. She's looking him deep into his eyes.

"You're still in love with me Kimberly..." he utters once more, staring deeply into her eyes, as if he were looking into her soul.

She pushes him away, "I don't love you..." she replies sternly, her heart ticks away, "I used to-- I've wasted so many years, just falling head over heels for a man like you..." she exhales deeply, "the truth is I've just been blinded all those years.. I mean, Who was I to think that a man like yourself would ever love a woman like me...? A man who will never commit, who can get anyone he desire... How can he possible love a woman like myself?" she takes a breather, "Simple answer-- you don't. Nor will you ever." she chuckles, removing his hands from her arms and slowly begins to walk away.

Dennis quickly grabs her once more, pulling her closer to him, he hugs her tightly, not letting her go, "Listen Kimberly..." he whispers in her ear, "please listen to me and listen carefully..." he hugs her closely.

Kimberly doesn't fight him. She felt powerless, as she closes her eyes tightly, tears streaming down her eyes.

"I... I love you... I love you Kimberly..." he utters sweetly in her ear, pulling her tighter and tighter.

Kimberly immediately opens her eyes, tears stop instantly. She slightly turns her head in the direction of Dennis's mouth.

"Am.. Am I hear this correctly...?" her heart quickly beats harder, against her chest. It beats against Dennis's chest. Lost with words. Those were the words she long to hear. But somehow it didn't seem so pleasant as she had imagine it-- but her stomach filled with butterflies. Everything around her stops moving.

"This must be a dream..." she shakes her head.

He pulls her away, staring deeply into her eyes, "Kimberly, I love you-- Do you hear me?? I'm in love with you... You're the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with..."

She shakes her head, stunned by what she's hearing, jaws drop to the floor, "I don't believe this..."

"Believe it Kimberly... I-- I know I haven been the best person in the world to you... I-- I know I have put you through hell... And all I really want to do is tell to that I am sorry... From the bottom in my heart, sincerely sorry... I deserve every crap you give me..." he tells her.

She stands in front of him in disbelief. Then without thinking, she pulls back her hand and slaps him hard across the face.

Dennis touches his cheek, "I-- I definitely deserve that..."

She winds her hand back again and lets it swing across his face. Tears begins to run down Kimberly's face. She balls a fist, feeling angry about it.

"Is this some kind of sick joke from you..?!" she barks at him, "Why are you trying to break me, Dennis...?" she cries, "Do you get a sick pleasure from seeing me in pain?!" she cries even louder, hitting him more and more but Dennis restrains her hands.

"No, no..." he replies sweetly, "Before I might have... But I'm different now...I assure you... I love you Kimberly... I've been so blind for many years, suppressing my feelings for you... I've-- I've always been afraid.. Afraid of getting hurt so that's why I turn to women, lots of them-- I always thought it's better to leave them before they leave me, so I won't feel any pain... I always wanted the pleasure, using my second head instead of my first head... But-- but you made me realize and you made me see that love is a beautiful thing..."

"Lies!" she cries, staring at him in horror, "they're all lies!"

"They're not lies, Kimberly... I've-- I've never felt anything like this before... For the first time I honestly know what it feels like to be brokenhearted-- I finally feel the pain you have been feeling--"

"The only pain you'll be feeling is this--" she knees him in the groin, and watches him drop down to the ground. He groans in pain, hunched over agony.

"Okay-- I... Deserved... That..." he groans, trying to catch his breath, still hunched over.

She wipes the tears away from her eyes, looks down at him, "You're a little too late Dennis... I've found a man who has loved me from the start... Someone who has shown me nothing but pleasure-- You've only shown me pain and that's all I will know of you and all that will ever come of you..." the tears slowly welling up once again, "You're no Tom, Dennis..."

She gives him one hard stare before walking away. She cries her eyes out as she walks away. Everything around her felt hazy. Her eyes stings from all the tears. She couldn't believe Dennis confessed that he loves her. Nothing's making sense to her right now. It's like a fuzzy dream, where there's no beginning or ending. There's only the middle and she's stuck right in it.

She could hear Dennis calling her name from a distance but she doesn't look back, "I won't let you break me again..." she continues walking, tears still flowing like a water fountain.

---------------------

"You're no Tom..." those words lingers in his mind. It hits him hard in the chest and stomach. He's feeling sick to his stomach.

"You're right Kimberly-- I'm no Tom..." he exhales deeply, sitting on the rocks, staring out into the darkness. He thinks about his plan and how it totally failed. She didn't believe him, nor did she accept his apology. How could she? He's put her through so much pain, it'll take a lot to regain her trust and her love.

His body goes numb, unable to think clearly.

"How will he convince her now..?"
he ask himself, not sure what more could be done.

He sits alone in the dark for quite some time, pondering in sorrow and heart break. He checks his watch, realizing it's getting late. He rubs his eyes, thinking he needs to sleep on it.

He slowly begins to walk back, slowly making pass the outdoors bar they have. Suddenly he overhears a familiar voice, a giggle he can never forget-- Kimberly's.

He peers at the bar, wondering what's she doing at the bar. She doesn't drink and Yaya's with Barry. As he moves closer, he notices she's surrounded by three guys. His blood boils with fury.

"How could she..?!" he shouts to himself, making his way to the bar. Jealousy rages inside of him as he sees one of the guys gropes Kimberly's derriere.

Dennis walks over to them.

"Kimberly, that's enough. Come with me!" he shouts, pulling her from the small crowd.

"No!" she shouts, giggling like a little girl, pushing Dennis away, "I'm stay...ing... wif my... new... frwends..." she stutters over her words.

"Yeah! She's staying!" the man who groped Kimberly's derriere shouts, wrapping his arm around Kimberly.

Dennis looks at him, smiling mockingly. With a blink of an eye, Dennis's fist went flying across the guy's face, knocking him out cold.

Everyone stops and stares, gasping and just looking.

"St--St-- stop!" Kimberly shouts, trying to hit Dennis.

"You're going back to the room!" he pulls Kimberly by the arm. He turns to the other two guys, who were shaking in their shoes. They shook their heads and carries their friend off the ground and ran.

"Let me go-- let... Me... Go..." Kimberly screams, trying to break free but she could barely scream.

Dennis stops and turns around, "What are you doing?!" he ask in fury.

She stares at him, giggling like a girl. She was beyond intoxicated, "Just... Having... Fuuunnnn!" she throws her head back and laughs, "they... My new... Frwends...!" she shouts.

Kimberly almost takes another stumble, but Dennis catches her.

"Those guys are not your friend!" he shouted, "they were trying to get you drunk! So they could take advantage of you!" he tries to get her attention.

She continues to laugh, "Silly... No... You can't..." she makes no sense.

Dennis gives her a weird look, shaking his head in belief. He's never seen her drunk nor does she drink.

"This isn't like you Kimberly... You don't drink..." he whispers.

Kimberly covers her mouth, getting ready to puke. Dennis helps her to the bushes, where she pukes all of liquor out of her system. Dennis pulls her hair back and rubs her back. Once she was done, she rest Her head on Dennis's chest.

"Kimberly?" he looks down. She has her eyes closes. He takes out his handkerchief and wipes her mouth. He taps her cheek gently, "Kimberly?" she doesn't respond.

He lifts her up, carrying her to her hotel room. Once he was outside her room, he lays her on against the wall and checks her pockets for the room key. Came up empty handed.

"Shit..." he utters. He knocks on the door to her room-- no answer, "Yaya!" he shouts, knocking on the door. Still no answer.

"Where the hell are you Yaya...?" he ask himself.

He glances over at Kimberly, who's laying on the floor now. He looks down the hall of the hotel-- no one's coming anytime soon.

Then he pulls out his room key, opening it quickly and pushing the door open. He carries Kimberly into his hotel room, closing the door behind him with his feet.

"Barry??" he calls, "Hey Barry??" he calls again. No answer, "where the hell is he...?" he was getting frustrated.

Dennis ignores them for now. He had Kimberly to worry about. He lays her down gently on the bed, slowly removing her sandals.

"Kimberly...?" he taps her cheek, trying to wake her up, "Kimberly...?" he calls once more. But she doesn't answer. He places his ear near her chest, making sure she's still breathing.

Weights lifted from his shoulders as he hears her heart still beating. Although she smelled of liquor.

"How much did you drink tonight Kimberly...?" he shakes his head.

He quickly goes into the bathroom, grabbing a small cloth and wetting it. He rushes back to Kimberly's side and gently wiping her down.

She rolls over on the bed, mumbling something Dennis couldn't make out. He moves his head closer to her mouth and listen. She doesn't say anything anymore, but as soon as Dennis slowly pulls away she mumbles, "Tom..."

Dennis's heart drops, remembering what Kimberly has said to him, "You're no Tom..." He's all flustered, staring down at Kimberly, who's drunk and out of it.

He goes into the bathroom to wet the towel again. Out of frustration, he throws the towel into the sink.

"Damn...!" he sighs loudly, looking up and staring at his own reflection. He doesn't recognize himself. A feeling of defeat overcomes him. This is one battle he won't win. He looks over his shoulder, thinking of Kimberly. Grabbing the wet towel, he walks back to Kimberly.

She's hunches up like a ball. As Dennis sits next to her, he wipes her down again. He notice her clothes smell of liquor and cigarettes.

He quickly gets up and goes into his luggage, pulling out his t-shirt.

"How... Uh.. How am I suppose to do this..?" he stares at the shirt and then at Kimberly, feeling his heart beat faster.

He sits on the edge of the bed, holding up Kimberly by the waist. Then he quickly strips her shirt out and quickly puts the clean shirt in her.

He let's out a big sigh once he was done and stares at her. A smile on his face as he thinks of how cute she look in his t-shirt. Then pulls the blanket from under her, and covers over her body. He smiles to himself, watching her sleep so peacefully. Like on the yacht.

He takes her hand and kisses it gently, then leaning over and kissing her gently on the lips, "Sleep tight..." he pushes the strains of hair from her face.

As he gets ready to let Kimberly go, she pulls his arm closer to him, nearly causing him to fall in top of her.

"Don't leave..." she talks in her sleep, "don't leave..." she hugs his arm tighter. He tries to pry her hand off his arm but holds on tight.

Then suddenly, she rolls over, hugging by the waist, "stay... Please stay..." she utters, resting her head on his stomach. He stares down at her, watching her sleep so beautifully,

A grin appears before his face. He adjust him, trying to get comfortable, under the blanket. Kimberly quickly hugs him tighter.

"Don't let me go..." she whispers softly, "please don't let me go..."

Dennis peers down at her, noticing a tear rolling out of her eyes. He wipes gently wipes it away.

"Please don't go..." she utters once more, "Please stay with me... Tom..."

Dennis's heart stops beat. He felt as if he just took his last breath. His body goes numb as he watches Kimberly laying beside him, thinking of Tom.

"Tom... I love you..." she utters, hugging tighter to Dennis.

His mind's unease, feeling angry and sorrow mixed with happiness and heart break.

"I'm not Tom... But I can be for tonight..." he whispers to Kimberly, hugging her tightly, not wanting tomorrow to ever come.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
awh,this is too cute!
Poor Kimberly and Dennis!
i loved how Dennis saved her;)
What a Good FF,,i love it so much!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oh my, Noy. My imagination is running wild. I didn't excpect any of that at all. Love it! Dennis is getting it. He better not take advantage if Kimberly. I am excited for more! Thank you, ja!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...what a great chapter!!!

I'm addicted to this story Noy. I check constantly for updates. I love Dennis' confession. I love him too, now. Poor Kim, her heart must filled with frustration & confusion. She even wentbour & got wasted.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:D Thanks ladies! :D I try my best. I still have some more ideas up my sleeves! :D

cecilia

Staff member
I think with KIMBERLY calling out to ask Tom to stay show how insecure she is of her feeling for him. She ask him to stay and hold tight onto her before she lets him go b/c she can't really control her heart anymore for Dennis after of what he confessed.

This is a bittersweet chapter -- happy that they couple are together but sad that he's getting all that he deserve -- times after times. I feel bad for Dennis but i'm still not satisfy yet .. he need to taste the EXTREME spices. lol

Love the update, please write more soon ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I think with KIMBERLY calling out to ask Tom to stay show how insecure she is of her feeling for him. She ask him to stay and hold tight onto her before she lets him go b/c she can't really control her heart anymore for Dennis after of what he confessed.

This is a bittersweet chapter -- happy that they couple are together but sad that he's getting all that he deserve -- times after times. I feel bad for Dennis but i'm still not satisfy yet .. he need to taste the EXTREME spices. lol

Love the update, please write more soon ^^
Hehe. Cecilia, you're a step ahead of me! It's gonna be a bittersweet encounter between Dennis and Kimberly in the next few chapters.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
CECI, I saw your traler to this. Looks amazingg and so good^^ I wish they could collab. someday.. my wishful thinking! I love both Denniss and Kim. They would look GREAT together!

cecilia

Staff member
You can not believe this but i like sit here, refreshing it over again and again, hoping you (noy) would update lol -- does this mean, i'm addicted to DENNIS/KIMBERLY? lol

I want to make another mv but it's tiresome, looking for the perfect scene/clip lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You can not believe this but i like sit here, refreshing it over again and again, hoping you (noy) would update lol -- does this mean, i'm addicted to DENNIS/KIMBERLY? lol

I want to make another mv but it's tiresome, looking for the perfect scene/clip lol
:D I think you got the fever.. hehe. I'm in the process of finishing up chapter 24 :) I'll update as soon as I'm done!

Awee another MV? I would love that... but i bet it's hard! If only I had your skills Cecilia!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 24

Kimberly's head throbs with pain as she tries to open her eyes. Everything from last night is one big blur. All she could remember was the argument she got into with Dennis. After that, it was a blank slate. Suddenly she realizes a man's arm is wrapped around her waist. Her heart begins to beat faster as she lifts up the blanket to check. She's wearing a man's shirt too.

"Don't... Don't tell me..." her heart races with fear of what might have happen last night. She felt hard abdominal next to her body. Felt muscular biceps.

"It can't be..." she utters to herself, feeling as though her life shattered before her eyes. She slowly peaks over her shoulder to get a glimpse of the stranger. Her jaw drops, heart pounding. The man isn't a stranger at all-- It's Dennis.

She tries to gasps for air, feeling as if she's having a panic attack.

"Please don't tell me..." she quickly rises from the bed, staring at Dennis, who's still asleep with a smile on his face. Tears begin to form in her eyes, "How could he...?" she ask herself, feeling her heart breaking once more.

"How could you Dennis!?" She screams at the top of her lungs, hitting Dennis with full force, "How could you!? How could you!?" she ask repeatedly, screaming at the top of her lungs.

Dennis groans in pain, "What the-- Kimberly stops!" He tries to grab her hands, but she fights back, fighting with all the energy she has left. Her emotions is out of control and she can't fight it anymore as she cries her heart out.

"You raped me!" she cries, "You took advantage of me!" she screams, unable to see where she's aiming for due to the overflowing of her tears.

"Kimberly stop!" Dennis got a good grip on her hands.

"NO!" she screams, going at it with Dennis again.

Suddenly she feels her body falling back onto the bed. Dennis pins her hands down to the bed, his legs pins her leg. She's unable to move but she continues to try.

"Let me go Dennis!" she cries at the top of her lungs, feeling as if she were going to die from screaming so much, "Let me go!"

"Kimberly!" He screams one last time, trying to get her attention.

She froze immediately, looking up at him in fear. Her body shakes, afraid he might take advantage of her again.

"Listen Kimberly..." he whispers, "I did not take advantage of you... you were drunk last night. I couldn't get into your room because Yaya wasn't there and you didn't have the key to the room so I brought you here... Nothing happen between us..."

She stares deeply into his brown eyes, believing what he says, "But why did you sleep in the same bed as me...?" she ask, trying to catch her breath. The tears were stinging her eyes.

"You wouldn't go of my arm.. You told me to stay with you... no big deal.. you kept calling Tom..." sadness in his eyes.

"I-- I-- I kept saying Tom's name...?" she ask, wondering exactly what she said last night. He nods, finally letting go of her.

"You were talking about him the whole night... you thought I was him.. so you hugged onto me, telling me not to let go..." he turns away.

She quickly rises from the bed, staying a good distance away from him, sitting on the edge of the bed. She doesn't say anything but wipes the tears away from her face. Her head was throbbing in pain, feeling like a bomb about ready to explode.

Silence between the two. Kimberly peaks over her shoulder, his back was faced her.

"I may have been an ass to you Kimberly..." he begins, "but I'll never do such a thing as rape a woman... That's not in my nature-- By choice not force..." he utters, still not facing her.

Her heart beats faster, "Well-- That's good because I'm saving myself for Tom!" she barks at him, wanting it make it loud and clear that she's with Tom, as though he doesn't already know.

"I know you're saving yourself for Tom.. No need to rub it in..." he replies, "And I know you're in love with Tom too-- You've been said it all night..."

She felt a lump stuck in her throat, wondering if she was right for taunting him about Tom, "If you know then why won't you leave me alone...?" she ask politely.

He turns his head, giving her a weak smile, "Because I'm in love with you..." he rises from the bed, making his way towards her, "And when you're in love with someone, it's hard to leave them alone... You just want to do anything you possible can to be next to them... do whatever to get closer to them..." He stares into her eyes, looking past her soul, "Even though the person you love is in love with another...Just being with them is the best feeling ever..." he smiles weakly.

Kimberly felt her heart drops, as she stares into his eyes. Her heart flutters with butterflies. It eats away at her, consuming her every emotion. She's not sure what she's feeling at the moment.

Dennis moves in closer to her, gently grabbing her hand. He kisses her hand softly, "I just want you to be happy..." he tells her.

This time, Kimberly doesn't deny him nor try to fight him. Her heart flutters with nerves. He lifts up her chin slowly, moving in on her face. She closes her eyes, feeling her heart thumping against her chest. He cups her face gently. She could feel his lips touching her cheeks. He moves towards her lips, suddenly pressing his lips against her lips. Her lips quiver with nerves. Butterflies flutter out of control in her stomach as they share another passionate kiss. Lips lock tightly with an exchange of saliva.

Suddenly in the mist of the infatuation, Kimberly loses all her sense of control. She loses the battle with temptation as her body takes charge of the whole situation. Her mind and heart grows weak, defenseless. Words can't fight him off this time as the passion grows stronger. There's no turning back now.

Her heart races with excitement as Dennis lays her back down on the bed. His body presses against her petite frame. She could feel his hand caressing her every inch of her body. Goosebumps and chills runs down her spine, as he removes his t-shirt exposing her in her bra and panties.

Dennis slowly removes his shirt, and pants, stripping down to his boxer. Things are starting to get hot and heavy as Dennis kisses Kimberly passionately. She let's out a soft moan, feeling his hand caressing her thigh. He slowly pulls down her under garment and slowly works his way up, un-clipping her bra. He exposes her bare naked body.

As she lies naked, her heart beats loudly against her chest, feeling as though it's about to explode. Her mind races with a million thoughts, everything is a blur as she's caught up in the rapturous moment of frenzy.

She moans louder as she feels Dennis's weight on top of his, feeling his hard solid abs against her chest. He's inside of her, gently thrusting back and forth, taking it slow. She wraps her arms around his neck, feeling her back arch as he works inside of her. Tears slide down the corners of her eyes, as she moans with every thrust. A mixed feeling of pain and pleasure as she's caught up in this incredible rapture. Dennis kisses her neck, nibbling it gently, sending her senses tingling. She becomes completely numb, tangled up in forbidden passion.

She let's out one long and loud moan, as Dennis takes her to a ecstasy-- takes her to a whole new world she's never been or seen before. It's as though she seen the bright light at the end of the tunnel for the first time. An amazing feeling she wish would never disappear.

Chills and sweat runs throughout her whole body. A completely new feeling overcomes her, as Dennis rest his head on her chest. She could feel his sweaty body on top of her.

The deed is finally done.

Kimberly lies still. Her heart still beating fast, as she's unable to comprehend what just happen. She feels Dennis's arms wrapping around her naked body, laying his head on her chest. They're both covering in sweat. The smell of the dirty deed lingers in the air.

A tears runs down the side of her cheek. She quickly wipes it away, unsure if it's a tear of pain or a tear of pleasure.

-----------------

Dennis smiles to himself, listening to the shower head water run. Still unable to believe what just happen between him and Kimberly. The sound of her sweet moan replays in his mind. She left his breathless.

"Never in a million years..." he chuckles to himself, lathering soap on his body, "God... It was amazing... Kimberly, you were amazing... just superb " he's unable to wipe the grin from his face.

He's never felt so alive in his life. Never felt the kind of connection with any other woman before. She stole his heart and now she's capture his body. No one can or will compare Kimberly. He's never shared anything so special with any other woman.

His heart tingle with butterflies, wondering if Kimberly felt the same way as he did about the wonderful experience they just shared. He quickly washes up and hops out the shower. He didn't want to keep Kimberly waiting. He puts on fresh clothes and walks out to the to the room.

"Kimberly--" he calls her name, rushing out to see her. His smile turns into a fear when he doesn't see her in his room. He searches frantically for her. No luck.

"Did she..." He quickly leaves his room, going next door.

He knocks the door, hoping she's answer.

"Kimberly!" he shouts, no answer, "Kimberly!" he calls again.

A maid comes by, "There's no one in this room.. I just finished cleaning it," she tells Dennis.

His heart drops, hoping she didn't check out yet. He runs down the hall, making his way towards the lobby. He frantically ask the woman at the desk if a Kimberly and Yaya still occupied the room. The woman checks and smiles at him.

"Thank god..." a ton if weight lifts off Dennis's shoulders. He thanks the woman for her help and quickly walks out to look for Kimberly.

He searches the ends of the beaches for Kimberly. Searched all the resort's premises, yet she was no where to be found. He was getting restless, nervous that something might have happen to her, prayed that nothing happen to her.

"Kimberly, where are you...?"
he ask himself, feeling as if she's nearby but he couldn't figure put where.

He ponders in his thought, wondering where Kimberly would be at a place like this. Suddenly, the gazebo pops into his mind.

"that's right..." he hadn't check there. Without hesitation, he makes his was to the gazebo. How did he miss that? That's where he confessed his love for her. It was the last place he thought of looking.

He finally makes it to the gazebo. From a distance, he sees Kimberly sitting alone on the steps, twirling a flower in hand. She looks lost in a trance, unable a spell of some sort.

Dennis smiles nervously, fixing his shirt and trying to catch his breath. He clears his throat, feeling a lump stuck inside of it.

"Breath..." he tells himself, slowly making his way towards Kimberly. He felt his heart beating faster and faster. He's unable to control his nervousness.

"Kim--Kimberly..." he stutters, clearing his throat.

She quickly rises and looks at him dead on with vicious eyes, "What do you want?" she ask him coldly.

"Why-- why..." he's unable to speak properly, clearing his throat once more, "why did you leave my room...?"

She looks down, as though she were searching for the answer. Silence is her answer.

"Are... Are you okay...?" he moves in closer, carefully grabbing her hand, "Is everything okay...?"

She pulls it back, hiding it behind back, "NO! I'll be better if you'd leave me alone." she tells him sternly, "you got what you want now you can move on to the next woman in your list..." she stares into his eyes coldly and begins to walk away.

"Kimberly, wait!" he grabs her by the arm, "What-- what do you mean, 'I got what I want'?" he pulls her closer, wanting to feel the love they shared earlier.

She chuckles, smirking at him, "Don't play dumb..." she shakes her shakes, pushing him off of her, "You only wanted my body... You were never in love with me... Well you got it-- so now you can leave..." she quickly wipes the tears.

"No--no.." he shakes his head, "It isn't like that-- it wasn't like that at all!" he grabs a hold of her again, "I did it because I love you.. I love you Kimberly... I love everything about you..." his voices cracks, feeling as though he could break down at any second. He couldn't believe his ears. Couldn't believe Kimberly thought he wanted her only for her body.

"Stop with the lies Dennis! Stop it!" she cries even louder, "You've ruined me already! Now how am I suppose to face Tom?! How will he ever love me now?!" she weeps loudly as tears trickles down her cheeks like a waterfall, "You broke me Dennis... I can't be fixed..."

Dennis's heart takes a turn for the worse, couldn't accept what is happening at this very moment.

"Kimberly--" he breaths harder, "but we-- we both agreed to it..." he tries to comfort her, "we both had an amazing time..." he swallows the lump in his throat, "Please don't do this to me... Don't do this to us..."

"Us...?" Kimberly snickers sinisterly, "Did you forget...? There was never an 'US' to begin with..."

Dennis shakes his head, unable to recognize the person in front of him, as though she were possess by some sort of devil.

"Kimberly, you can't say that--"

"Read... My... Lips..." she point to her mouth, "I... Hate... You..." she clutches her fist, gritting with anger.

Those words hit him hard, like a round bullets shooting him in the chest, shattering his heart, "Kimberly, I don't believe you--"

She smacks him across the face, "Now do you believe me...?" she says vigorously.

His cheek's turn red, feeling the palm of her hand on the side of his face. Stunned by what just happen. How can she change from sweet to nice in a matter of minutes. With no hesitation, Dennis quickly grabs her by the wrist, pulling her closer to him. He just wants to hold her close to him. Just want everything to be okay again. No more fights.

"Kimberly, please don't do this..." he hugs her closely, never wanting to let go, "Don't leave me..." he whispers in her ear, feeling a tear gradually falling down his cheek. His emotions over powers him and he can't control them.

"I love you Kimberly... I don't ever want to hurt you..." he holds on for dear life, wanting to remember all the sweet times they've shared, "Stay with me please..." he utters.

Suddenly, Dennis felt Kimberly's arms wrapping around him. His once cold heart begins to warm up with love, a feeling of complete over comes him.

"I only want you Kimberly... Only you..." he utters softly, holding her tightly, afraid to let her go.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wahhhhhh!!! This chapter made me cried for Dennis. The love scene was awesome! I am filled with so much emotions right now. Can't sleep!

cecilia

Staff member
*i think i just fall and land on my back* that was HOT! GREAT UPDATE .. got me all blushing here, thinking of that scene ..
Kimberly definitely giving him that cold shoulder with all these accusations -- feel terrible for Dennis. Now, the taste is bitter than he thought.

I want a BIGGER burn than the cold shoulder and i hope you'll give it to us later .. make him shatter (make him feel remorseful and ask for LOTS of sympathy)
btw, i can't help but be remind of FAI KHA when Dennis was being a gentleman toward Kimberly at the bar and the morning after she thought they did the deed.
That was so CUTE!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 25

Kimberly quickly pulls away from his warm embrace, wanting to forget everything that happen between them the past few days. So many emotions flusters inside her mind and her heart. Nothing makes sense anymore. She's unable to clear her head. Can't tell right from wrong, left from right. Everything's all backwards to her now.

She wipes the tears from her cheek, vowing to be the last tears she'll shed for Dennis.

"This has to stop.." she sniffles her nose, "I can't keep doing this-- can't go on with you Dennis... I love Tom and I can't hurt him. He's been nothing but sweet and kind to me. You can't expect me to leave Tom for you-- I just can't and I won't..." her voice cracks, feeling a hard lump stuck in her throat.

"Kimberly-- please don't..." Dennis utter, grabbing her by the hands, "Don't cut me out of your life forever... I know somewhere deep down in your heart, you're still in love with me... I just know it. You won't have a happy ending if you stay with Tom..." he proclaims.

"Says who...?" she questions him, "I won't know for sure... I can't predict the future but what I do know is Tom's everything I ever want in a man... everything is beautiful and wonderful when I'm with him...He never complains, treats me with respect and most of... he sincerely loves me..."

Dennis focus all his attention on her, holding onto her fragile hands, "Kimberly... I love you..." he exaggerates on the 'I', caressing her cheek gently, wiping away her tears.

"No Dennis..." she lets go of his hands, "You don't... I don't love you..." she closes her eyes for a split second, trying to regain energy, "You're just sadden by the fact that I'm happy with Tom... you only think you are..."

He doesn't reply, staring into her eyes which is filled with sorrow and sadness, "Kimberly..." he tries to grab hands again, but she takes a step back.

"Please don't..." she close her eyes, letting the tears run down her cheeks, "You've shown me more pain in the past few days than I've ever experience in my life.. I don't need more pain from you... so please... don't touch me.. Let me go Dennis..." she nods her head, forcing a smile upon her face.

"Kimberly, I can't...!" Dennis shouts with frustration, "I just can't let you go!"

She looks into his eyes, seeing the tears slowly forming on the outer rims of his eyes. Her heart's feeling unease.

"You have to." Kimberly tells him boldly, "Soon you'll fine another--"

Dennis sighs heavily, filled with annoyance and rage, "Don't tell me to find another! I can't-- I won't--"

"You have no other choice Dennis--" Kimberly lowers her head, "I've chosen the man I want to spend the rest of my life with--"

"Can you please just stop-- Just stop for a minute and think about this!" He shrieks in fury.

"I don't need a minute Dennis-- I've thought about it the whole time here... I can't be with you Dennis... so please... just please... let me go... Like I've let you go..."

Dennis looks at her, unsure what to say, "There won't be another woman like you... I don't want any other woman..." He tells her boldly, surely of it.

"Of course there won't be another me... but there will be another woman in your life after me,"

"How can you say that?!" he grabs her by the shoulder, in horror and dissatisfaction.

"Because it's true Dennis... You can get any woman you want... so why are you hung up on me...?"

He exhales, getting more and more frustrated by the second. "Kimberly, listen to me..." he replies in a serious tone, "I don't want any other woman... I only want you..."

"You're too late Dennis... you're too late... I've chosen Tom..."

He groans viciously, "Can you just leave Tom out of this for now-- I want to focus on me and you Kimberly!!"

"Dennis-- Don't you get it...? There was never a you and me!!" she's finally snaps at him. Talking wasn't getting through to him. "There never was nor will there ever be! You're not my knight and shining armor! You can't make my fairy tale come true!" her heart aches in agony. Feeling as though she has been wasted all her energy arguing and fighting with Dennis this whole vacation time at the beach instead of relaxing.

"But Kimberly--" he grabs her, "I can-- I can make it-- I can make it come true! We can start over and I can be your--"

"Don't... You'll just be wasting your time..." she shakes her head, "It ends today Dennis... I don't want to see anymore... Release me please..." she gives him a weak grin. Her heart pounds as she tells him to go.

"It's the best thing for me..." she convinces herself, "I'm better off with Tom..." she fights back the tears, "Please no more crying... I've wasted enough tears the last few days than I ever did..." she tells herself.

She takes a step closer to Dennis, "This is goodbye Dennis... I'm closing this chapter in my book... There won't be anymore chapters between us... It ends here... right now..." she inhales deeply, feeling the weight lift off her shoulder.

"Kimberly, you can't just--"

"Goodbye Dennis..." she takes a hold of his hand, giving him a gentle squeeze. she forces a smile, the tears suddenly stops. She waits a few second for Dennis to respond. But he doesn't say anything.

She let's go his hand and starts walking away. Taking a deep breath, she tells herself, "Don't look back... Never look back..." she battles with the tears, trying to control it as much as possible.

Foot steps gradually approaches her from behind. Arms quickly wraps around hers.

"Kimberly, you-- you can't say that..." he whimpers like a lost puppy, looking for its owner

Kimberly breaks free and continues walking, "Dennis, goodbye... I need to be with the one I love--" she lowers her head, fighting as hard as she can not to cry, "Be strong Kimberly... Be strong..." she tells herself as she walks further away.

Suddenly she heard a man's voice calling her name. It isn't Dennis. She peers her head over her shoulder. She can't believe her eyes. They must be deceiving her. A familiar smile, those beautiful eyes. Her heart melts to the ground, beating out of control. It's Tom. He's within reach. Without wasting another second, she run into the arms of Tom. She hugs onto him, clinging for her dear life.

"Tom's here... he's finally here..." she cries even louder, wrapped in his arms, feeling as though she's been rescue from this madness.

"My beautiful princess..." he whispers her ear, "I've missed you..." he hugs her tighter.

"I've missed you so much too..."

Tears of joy runs down her cheeks, as she hugs on to dear life to Tom.

"Tom's here to save me... He's here to rescue me.." she thinks to herself.

Kimberly embraces him tighter, not wanting to let him go. Ever.

"Please don't leave me..." she whispers to Tom.

-----------------

Dennis's heart drops. His mind races and he's unable to think straight. Tom is here. Right before his eyes. His body goes numb, as if he got the scare of his life. He watches as Kimberly and Tom giggles and laugh about nonsense. Dennis's heart breaks little by little.

"Hey Dennis!" Tom snaps him back to reality, "You came here too?!" he ask with excitement, holding onto Kimberly's hand, making his way towards Dennis.

"Uh yeah..." Dennis snickers nervously, "What-- what are you doing here?" he asked confusingly.

"Oh, I'm here to see my girlfriend, of course--" he wraps his arm around Kimberly's petite waist, "And to relax on the beach with the lady..." he kisses her on the cheek.

"But-- but what happen to your meeting Tom?" Kimberly ask him.

"Oh, great news-- I got done faster than I expected so I thought I'd come here and surprise you!" he kisses Kimberly's hand.

She smiles from ear to ear, as if she just reunited with a long lost love.

"How come she won't smile at me like that...?" he ask himself, feeling his blood staring to simmer slowly.

"This is a surprise..." Dennis forces a smile, rolling his eyes.

"Yes... Yes it is..." Kimberly says still with a smile on face, "I didn't expect to see until I got back!"

"Me too.. But I couldn't wait until any long so I decided to come to you," he hugs her again, "It's terrible being away from you..." he tells Kimberly.

Dennis watches them become affectionate towards one another. Sick to his stomach as his blood boils in rages. Anger and jealous all flared inside of his mixed emotion.

"How could she do right in front of me...?!" he screams inside his head, feeling as if his head will explode any minute.

Tom and Kimberly talked to one another, ignoring Dennis as though he were invisible.

He clears his throat, interrupting their little side conversation, "So--" he scratches his head, "What-- When did you get here?" He tries to make small talk with them.

"About 30 minutes ago..." Tom smiles, "After I checked into my room, I came out here to look for Kimberly," he's still has his hand around her waist, "Sure enough I found here... So glad to have her back in my arms..." he smiles kisses her forehead.

Dennis turns away and ask, "So uh-- what are you planning to do here...?"

"Uh.. well..." he looks at Dennis, "I was going to wait for this some other day... but--" he looks at Kimberly and then back at Dennis, "I-- I don't think I can wait..." He smiles.

Suddenly he turns to Kimberly, grabbing her by the hands. He slowly kneels on one knee and pulls out a small box.

Kimberly's jaw drop to the ground, a hand holding onto her chest. Dennis's eyes pops out, feeling his heart drops to the ground shattering into millions of pieces.

"It... it ... it can't be..." Dennis utters to himself, shaking his head in horror. This must be a nightmare. It has to be an awful joke someone is playing on him. He must be getting punked. This can't be true.

"Kimberly..." Tom grins from ear to ear, staring up at Kimberly, "I know we haven't known each for that long, and I know we haven't been together for that long either -- but the past week without you, has been miserable for me. I'd wake up thinking about you and I'll go to sleep thinking about you... the simplest task has become hard for me because my mind is occupied by you... You've just made me the happiest man the past months we've spent together and being away from you made me realize that I can't live my life without you. I don't want to live without you..." he takes a second to breath, "Kimberly... I love you with all of my heart... Everything about you is so perfect and I love everything about you... So you you do me this honor..." he opens the box, exposing the 5 karat round cut diamond ring-- a ginormous ring-- "And marry me Kimberly...? Will you marry me Kimberly...? Make me the happiest man on this earth...?" he catches his breath.

"I want to spend my life with you forever... and I want forever to start now..." He smiles, waiting for Kimberly's answer.

Dennis's head spins in a never ending spiral as he watches Tom propose to the woman he loves. He's stunned. Just stunned. Speechless as he tries to comprehend everything that's taking place. His whole body goes numb, feeling as if knives were jabbing into his heart repeatedly. He zones out, waiting for Kimberly to answer. He wants to screams out "NO!" but his body's numbness over powers his mind and his ability to speak. All he could do is watch-- watch in pain.

Tears runs down Kimberly's cheek, "Ye--Yes... Yes Tom... Yes.. I will!" she cries, nodding her head with excitement.

Tom sigh with relief, as he slips the engagement ring onto her ring finger. He quickly rises off the ground, embracing Kimberly with a bear hug. He swings her in circle, ecstatic by her answer. The both laugh and share a sweet passionate kiss.

Dennis's still unable to move, his heart stops beating. He watches in horror, "When will I wake up from this terrible nightmare?!" He screams inside his head, feeling pain from head to toe. He's lifeless. He has no reason to live anymore. The woman he loves just agree to marry his friend. His heart's shattered. How will he mend his broken heart?

"Con-- Congrats--" Dennis utters, trying to force a smile on his face but he's unsuccessful. He couldn't bare to watch them celebrate any long so he leaves without making a noise, letting them have their moment.

His heart pounds intensely against his chest and he's unable to think straight. Everything's a hazy blur, an unclear dream and he's unsure how he will break free. Unsure how to come back to reality. "Shit..." he curse under his breath, sniffling his nose, suddenly realizing he's crying. The tears keeps on coming, unable to stop it.

"Damn...!!" he punches the wall, feeling all the pain that's been building up. "How could she forget the wonder time we spent...?! How could Tom propose to Kimberly in front of me!? How could she say Yes!?!"
He continues to punch the wall, wanting to feel more pain.

"Its too late, isn't it Kimberly...?" he rest his head against the wall, feeling his fist pounding in pain. Bloody knuckles from taking it out on the wall. All the anger he's feeling inside shows in the forms of his tears. They slide down his cheeks, hitting his ground.

Defeated. That's how he's feeling. The woman he loves is finally gone. Kimberly's given a taste of his own medicine. He's broken in pieces, just like how he broke Kimberly into pieces. All the pain he feels inside overpower all the pleasure they shared together.

There's no way he could win back her heart-- no way. Kimberly served him a taste of his own medicine-- times 10. It's taste of bitter, leaving a nasty after taste in his mouth. Now Dennis finally understand what a feeling of regret leaves a person. Finally realizing how much pain he has put Kimberly through all those years.

cecilia

Staff member
awe, i think KIMBERLY's going too far now .. i know i want something like this but man, my heart can't accept seeing Dennis going through all these pain -- he learned his lesson and is trying his HARDEST to make thing right but for her but there's no second chance from her at all (or so it seems) ..

Dennis won me over with those little teardrops of his as he walk away from them in pain -- any man doing this will capture my heart -- take my hands and let's elope to somewhere safe, just the two of us ..

Update some more ..

btw, i think KIMBERLY just confessed her love for him again when she says 'I CAN'T BE WITH YOU B/C TOM is EVERYTHING i want.' The can't be means her heart wants him but her mind is telling her to do the right thing and that is -- TOM! the friendly guy!