Her Pain, His Pleasure [CH 35-- END] [COMPLETE]

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow.. she's pregnant... hahaha..

hope dennis won't give up so easily.. go and chase after her and don't let her go no matter what she did.. be persistent dennis.. =p

can't wait for more updates... haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hehe If Dennis can spend years pushing her away he better spend years trying to win her back! :D

Originally this FF was suppose to end at chapter 30 but I decides to extend it with a few morn chapters, more sweet scenes and more begging hehe.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
omgg! i love it ohitsnoyy! i've been staying up all night reading this story. i hope we can sneak in a few sweet scenes of yaya and barry before its over ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 31

"Kimberly! Kimberly!" Ying shouts at her, waving a hand over her face to get her attention.

She snaps back to reality, "huh?" She looks over at Ying.

"Boss... this isn't the best time to be daydreaming... we have at least 300 people out there starving for food and drinks, we got to get going..." Ying grabs a tray of drinks, chuckling at Kimberly.

"Hey, I'm the boss, I should be telling you what to do--" she chuckles, tossing a towel at her. Kimberly quickly organizing the tray of drinks. The reception is just getting started and people were coming in left and right. Tonight is suppose to be the busiest night of her life. Bad timing for a pregnant woman, specially when Kimberly have to be on her feet the whole night. She hope she can get through tonight without any problems.

She circles the huge crowd of people, trying to stay away from those who smoke. The music was loud, people celebrating, nonsense conversation all around the banquet. It's crazy. Kimberly's never seen a wedding reception so wild as tonight. She wasn't sure how she manage to cater for the couple, specially with a short week's notice, but she pulled it off. If it wasn't for Kimberly calling off her wedding, she wouldn't be here tonight. But she like the atmosphere of the wedding. She could feel the love between the bride and groom. The kind of love she envy so much. She knew their marriage will last.

Kimberly spent the next two hours, walking around serving drinks, making sure everyone got everything they need. She just finish her tray of drink and was about head to back room for some more, when in the middle of the stage, she can hear the crowd clapping hands for the bride and groom. Kimberly stands by the door, watching the bride and groom beaming with joy. They're about ready to speak. The groom starts off first.

The crowd grows silent, as he begins to talk, "I would like to thank everyone for attending tonight. You all have made this wedding amazing. I'm so thankful to have a woman like Diem as my wife--" he turns to her, kissing her once on the hand and then once on the lips. The crowd shouts with joy, "I don't know what I would do without this woman. She's my backbone, my love, my best friend and now she's my beautiful wife. I love her with all my heart and I'll continuing loving her til the end of the time..." he swings her over, giving her a sweet kiss on the lips. The crowd "awwe" at the couple displaying affection.

The words of the groom touches Kimberly's heart, making her emotional. She touches her cheeks, suddenly realizing she's crying. She quickly wipes them away. There's no time to be crying right now. She watches on as the bride takes the mic, getting ready to speak. The bride blushes and smiles from ear to ear as she grabs the mic. She gets ready to speak, waiting for the crowd to calm down with the hoot and hollering.

"Thank you all for coming! I really appreciate it." Diem takes a deep breath, "I just want to say a few things-- I want to say this man right here-- Dareth," she points to her husband, "Is an amazing man.. He's not a perfect man but it's okay because I love his imperfections. He makes me feel like a Goddess. He's my best friend, my backbone, my husband and I promise I will love this man forever... until the day I die. He's made me the happiest and the luckiest woman on this earth.. I love you Dareth..." she smiles at him, tearing up with emotion.

Kimberly lean against the wall, watching the bride and groom show their affection towards one another. Envious. That's how Kimberly's feeling. The love they have is the love she wants. Her cheeks felt warm and when she touches them, she realize that it's tears. She's crying. Not sure if it's tears of joy seeing the couple sharing their joyous moments or tears of sadness cause tonight would have been her and Tom's wedding.

"Nonsense..." she rid her head of negative thoughts. As she gets ready to walk into the back room, she heard Diem thanking a "Dennis"

Kimberly froze immediately, turning around wondering if this is the same "Dennis" she knows.

"It can't be..." she utters under her breath. There's plenty of Dennis. But the Dennis she know did say he had a wedding to attend.

Her eyes stay glue to the stage, waiting for this "Dennis" to walk up. Her heart drops, splatter onto the ground. It's Dennis alright. She gasps for air, covering her mouth in shock.

"It just can't be..." she shakes her head, tears well up in her eyes as she listens to them talk on stage.

"I would like to thank an old college buddy, Dennis..." Diem gives him a hug, "thank him for encouraging me to pursue my dreams in life and not to mention pursuing my now-husband, Dareth. Without Dennis pushing me to it, there wouldn't be tonight.. Nor will there be a Diem and Dareth... So I truly thank you Dennis..."

"You're welcome Diem. I wish you and Dareth the best in life. Have plenty of kids, have trust, faith and most important... have love. Cheers to you two.." he raises a glass of champagne in the air.

The crowd goes crazy, cheering for them. Kimberly slips into the back room. Feeling nauseated once again. Why is the world so small? Kimberly ask herself, feeling as though she'll never escape from him. He's everywhere. She then informs her staff to do all the serving outside while she prepare everything inside. She didn't want Dennis to know that she's here.

She gets busy, pouring the drinks and prepping the food. When suddenly Ying burst through the door screaming for her name.

"Kimberly!" she's out of breath.

She looks up at Ying, wondering what in the world happen.

"Di-- Diem wants to see you..." she breathes harder.

"O--okay..." Kimberly grabs a tray of champagne, not wanting to go to her empty handed.

She heads out the door and into the hectic crowd. It took her five minutes to find Diem, who's surrounded by a small group of people. Thank goodness for bringing the drinks.

"Excuse me Diem--" Kimberly politely calls her.

She turns around, "Ahh... You're here!" her arms reaches for Kimberly's shoulders, giving her a big hug, as if they've known each other for ages. Diem's breath smell of sweet wine. She's tipsy, Kimberly can tell.

"You guys..." she gets the attention of the small crowd, "This is Kimberly! My caterer, she's the best ever! We had to do a last minute catering and Kimberly pulled through! I'm so thankful for her!"she hands a glass to everyone, "Cheers to Kimberly!" she shouts.

Kimberly felt her cheeks turning red, "it's no big deal at all," she smiles, "I'm glad to help," she watches everyone drinks their glass of champagne.

"Come with me, Kimberly. I have someone I'd like you to meet..." she pulls away from the crowd of people and into a new crowd.

"Excuse me gentlemen. I need to borrow Dennis..." Diem said.

Kimberly's heart races faster against her chest. She zones out all the noise in the background as she stares at Dennis from behind. He slowly turns around. Everything's in slow motion right now, moving at a snail's pace.

She stands in front of him with a tray. Her heart melts to the ground, as she thinks of how gorgeous and sexy he looks in his suit. Her knees grow weak. She's feeling like she's floating in the air. Her throat begins dry up. Palms begin to sweat. Nothing around her exist. It's just her and Dennis.

"Kimberly... Dennis..." Diem snaps her finger, watching Dennis and Kimberly stare at each other in a daze.

Kimberly snaps back to reality first, looking a different direction. She didn't want to look at him.

"Nice to see you again Kimberly..." Dennis says politely.

"Hi-- Hi Dennis," Kimberly stutters, smiling weakly at him. She could feel her cheeks turning red.

"Wait-- wait--" Diem watches the two interact, "This is the-- this is the Kimberly you're talking about, Dennis?!" she shouts with excitement, jaws drop to the floor.

Dennis clears his throat, nodding his head, trying to play it cool.

Kimberly looks at the two of them wondering what in the world is going on.

"Kimberly..." Diem stares her up and down then grabs her by the hand, "You are absolutely amazing... just absolutely beautiful..." she tells her, "Dennis has told me you're the woman he's madly in love with..." she grins like a kid in the candy store.

Kimberly's eyes widen, surprise by what Diem just said, "No-- no..." she shakes her head, "Dennis doesn't love me... He has his other women on the sides... I'm nothing special to him..." she chuckles uneasily, ignoring the fact that Dennis is standing right beside them.

"Honey..." Diem pulls her closer, whispering in her ear, "Dennis has no other woman... He only has you in his heart... He's never been serous about a woman before until you... So trust me.. This man is madly in love with you..."

Kimberly looks up at Dennis who's staring at her with a smile on his face. Her heart flutters, seeing that gorgeous smile of his. Something about his smile always makes her weak in the knees. His smile is her weakness.

"I think I'll leave you two alone..." Diem touches the arms of Kimberly and Dennis and disappears into the crowd.

Kimberly looks around like a lost puppy searching for its mother. She's alone with Dennis once again. As she turns her cheeks towards him, he's still smiling at her. Without hesitation, she begins to walk a different direction.

"Kimberly wait--" he grabs her by the arm, causing her to jerk back. Her body pressed against his rock solid abs. She could feel his heart beat through his chest.

"Let-- Let me go Dennis..." she utters softly.

"I won't Kimberly.. And I can't..."

"Please... I don't want to talk at a time like this... Not a place like this..."

"So when then? When will be he best time to talk...? You never want to talk. I just want you to hear me out..." he let's go of her arm.

She turns around, "I've already heard everything you have to say... You've said it a million times... You're sorry... You love me... You want me in your life... What is the next thing you're going to tell me..? Whatever it is, I won't believe it. You haven't proven anything to me yet. You're just full of... Crap." she exhales deeply, fighting her hardest to hold back the tears.

She begins to walk away, pushing through the crowd of people. He doesn't stops her.

Suddenly she hears the microphone squeaking, "Check.. Check.." Dennis taps the mic to see if it's working properly.

"Sorry to interrupt the reception, but I have an important announcement--"

Kimberly froze upon hearing Dennis on the mic. She slowly turns around, peering over her shoulder.

"The woman in uniform over there..." the light shines on Kimberly, spot lights on her now, as well as everyone's attention.

Kimberly felt her face turning red.

"Why are you doing this Dennis..?"
she ask herself, wanting to run away but her feet stays planted to the ground.

"That beautiful woman is Kimberly... She's the one who's catering this wedding reception... I just want to say..." he inhales deeply, getting ready to speak, " that I'm in love with that woman... Kimberly. Do you hear me Kimberly.. I'm in love with you. Everyone here is my witness.."

The crowd shouts oohs and ahhs. Staring back and forth between Kimberly and Dennis. She swallows hard, unsure of what to say or how to react. Embarrassed yet it's a sweet gesture that he announce it in front of a good crowd. But she doesn't give in. Her guard is built with concrete walls.

He slowly steps off the stage, and makes his way towards her. The crowd surrounds them, watching intensively.

"Kimberly, I love you... I love you with all my heart.." he repeats himself, gently grabbing her shoulders, "I hope we can start something a brand new life together... I can't imagine my life without you... And I don't want to..." he tells her, staring deeply into her eyes.

They stood in silence, just staring into each others eyes. Kimberly swallows the lump in her throat, trying to think of something to say but no words come out.

"Don't give in..." her heart tells herself, "Everything's an act for everyone to see..."

She listens to her heart and slowly pushes his hands off of her, "I'm sorry Dennis..." she lowers her head and takes a step back, "I can't..." her emotions run high, tears streaming down her cheeks like waterfall, "This is just another act of yours... Bye Dennis..." she walks away from the huge crowd.

Jaws drop in horror, dumbfounded and shock by what just happen. They begin to gossip and whisper as Kimberly exists to the backdoor. She excuse herself for the rest of the night putting Ying in charge.

Dennis stands in the middle of the crowd, which slowly begins to move away from him. Heartbroken and humiliated in front of three hundred plus people watching him confess his love to Kimberly. In front of people who were suppose o witness love happen. Tonight's suppose to be a wonderful night but it ended terribly.

Diem touches Dennis's arm slightly, comforting him, "I'm sorry Dennis..." she whispers.

He forces a smile on his face, "It's not your fault... I deserve this... Twenty years of making Kimberly's life a living hell does not even compare to this tonight..." he's about ready to scream at the top of his lungs.
Time's running out, ticking away faster than ever. He's running out of ideas.

"Fight harder Dennis... You can win her heart... I promise..." Diem encourages him with words to fight.

"I will Diem... I will..." he tells her.

"I have to win her back..." he utters to himself, feeling his heart beating loudly against his chest, "I won't let her slip away..."

Dennis's shattered heart needs mending. And the only person who can mend his broken heart the one person who broke it. Kimberly.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep, she is the only one who can mend his broken heart & vice versa. Thanks for extending the story :) It's great to see Dennis trying his best to win her back.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omgg! i love it ohitsnoyy! i've been staying up all night reading this story. i hope we can sneak in a few sweet scenes of yaya and barry before its over ^_^
Thanks for reading :) I'll try to add some sweet scenes between Yaa and Barry :D

Yep, she is the only one who can mend his broken heart & vice versa. Thanks for extending the story :) It's great to see Dennis trying his best to win her back.
Oh yeah, He's got a lot of sucking up to do!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I got a lump in my throat and nearly bursted in tears. Keep going, Dennis. You better fight harder.

I am so happy you extended this FF. I really hope you do a sequel for Tom and Yaya/Barry!

Thanks, Noy!

bEI

sarNie Egg
kimberly is such a cry baby lol hahahaha i still love it and thank you for prolonging the story! much appreciated! yeh dennis keep fighting for her.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
good kimberley.. don't so easy forgive him.. haha.. make him beg u more but hope dennis will be persistent and don't give up easily.. hahaha..

can't wait for them to be together though.. =p

thanks for your update.. ^.^

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
sigh~ i wonder if the next time, dennis and kimberly will meet is at the hospital when kimberly goes in for a check up. :baby-scene-pop-corn:

hehe. noy -- i demand another update.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I got a lump in my throat and nearly bursted in tears. Keep going, Dennis. You better fight harder.

I am so happy you extended this FF. I really hope you do a sequel for Tom and Yaya/Barry!

Thanks, Noy!
You're welcome ;D I've already started plotting Tom's story. hehe. I should have waited a bit for Yaya/Barry's story. Stay tune!

Ahh thank you soo much! I can't wait to read more! :dance2:
hehe. Thanks for reading. I'll update pretty soon :D

kimberly is such a cry baby lol hahahaha i still love it and thank you for prolonging the story! much appreciated! yeh dennis keep fighting for her.
If he wants her, he'll have to keep on fighting!

good kimberley.. don't so easy forgive him.. haha.. make him beg u more but hope dennis will be persistent and don't give up easily.. hahaha..

can't wait for them to be together though.. =p

thanks for your update.. ^.^
She'll give in sooner or later hehe

sigh~ i wonder if the next time, dennis and kimberly will meet is at the hospital when kimberly goes in for a check up. :baby-scene-pop-corn:

hehe. noy -- i demand another update.
LOL. It's coming pretty soon :D

Aw Kim...give in already
haha. everyone else wants Dennis to suffer some more and you want Kimberly to give in. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I already feel bad for Dennis and I hate myself every time I sympathize with him but I'm willing to give in to him.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I already feel bad for Dennis and I hate myself every time I sympathize with him but I'm willing to give in to him.
lol Fun, I actually want to torture him some more... but i'm running out of ideas of what to do! :scratchchin: So i think it might be time for Kimberly to forgive him... haha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 32

Dennis recline in his seat, eyes close as he blast Babyface - Reason for Breathing on the entertainment system. It blast loudly. The song paints everything he's going through at the moment. He exhales, feeling the music rushing through his veins as he sits in the dark. He already empty several bottles of Moscato. Feeling a great buzz at this point. But he wish he could numb the pain he feels inside. Wish the wine would numb all the pain Kimberly put him through. Nothing's going his way again. It's as if he's going in circle. An never ending cycle that always seem to get him back to square one.

Maybe he should give up. It seem like with every step forward he takes, he's forced to take ten steps back. He's never had to fight so hard for anyone in his life. He didn't realize how tiring and exhausting it can be. Is this was Kimberly had to endure the past two decades? If so, how could he have been so cruel and evil to her?

Suddenly the music cuts off.

"Dennis..." It's Yaya.

"Dude..." and Barry.

"I know I said you can stay here but I didn't say you can wreck my apartment..." Yaya shakes her head in disappointment, turning on the light.

"Dennis, why are you drinking again...?" she picks up the empty bottles on the ground, "Did you get into it with Kimberly...?" she flops next to him, staring at him in pity.

"Yes... Yes I did..." he takes another swig of the wine, "humiliated in front of everybody at Diem's wedding..."

Yaya looks up at Barry.

"What happen dude?" Barry gets a good grip of his shoulder.

"I told her I love her... I even announced it to everybody at the wedding, thinking maybe she'll give in..." he exhales deeply, closing his eyes as he remembers what happen earlier tonight, "But she left me hanging. A total dissed. She's harder to please than I though..." he shakes his head.

"Dennis," Yaya touches his arm, "She's not hard to please.. You're just not convincing enough. Have you thought maybe she doesn't want to hear you say 'I love you'...? Maybe she wants you to show it to her."

"Yaya--" He's getting frustrated with everything, "I've done so much for her already! Yacht rides, cooking for her, flowers, dozens of them, going out of my way for her--"

"See that's the thing, Dennis-- You're sugarcoating things. What is it you love about her?" Yaya ask.

"Easy answer--" Dennis looks up at her and chuckles, "Everything."

"But what is everything?" she crosses her arms waiting for him to answer.

Dennis sits in silence, pondering his thoughts, unable to answer Yaya.

"See you can't even tell me what you love about Kimberly... It's no wonder she keeps pushing you away..." She shakes her head.

"Listen man," Barry gives him a shake on the shoulder, "A woman loves the little things you do for them. Compliments about their hair, makeup, wardrobes, whatever, you name it. You just can't tell a woman you love them and not back it up... It's like with me and Yaya--" he grabs her with full force, hugging her tightly, "I can say I truly love everything about her and what I mean when I say everything is--- from the way she wrinkles her cute nose, to the way she pouts when she's angry at me to the way she snore and farts in her sleep--"

"I don't fart or snore and I do not pout!" Yaya pinches Barry.

"Ouch-- you just pout!" he smirks, "And you do snore in your sleep! I'm a light sleeper! I hear everything, including your farts! By the way they smell!" he pinches his nose, making a nasty face.

Yaya's face turns red, "Well-- well your shit stinks!" she barks back, pinching his arm.

"And yours doesn't?! Everyone's shit stinks my darling!" He smirks, rubbing his arm.

Dennis watches the two bicker. He wasn't sure if he made the right choice in letting those two to see one another. They argue more than a married couple. He clears his throat, trying to catch their attention.

"Done yet...?" he rolls his eyes, still trying to get use to the fact that Barry is sleeping/dating his sister, "I can't believe I let you date my sister..." he shakes his head.

"It's-- it's because I love your sister..." he tells Dennis sternly. Yaya blush, as Barry hides behind her, just in case Dennis decide to pulverize him for talking about Yaya in front of him.

"Sorry Dennis..." Yaya blushes, "The point Barry's trying to make is figure out what is about Kimberly you love and let her know.. You have to give her the ultimate wow factor. No more of the basic I love you stuff... It's 2011... Give her something that will sweep her off her feet for good..." she smiles at him, hoping it would get him off his feet.

He smiles weakly, "Thanks Yaya... Barry..." he slowly gets up from the chair, "I think I'll go for a drive..." he wobbles a bit.

"To hell you aren't!" Yaya scream grabbing him by the arm, "you're drunk as a skunk! You need to shower up and rest up! You can go see Kimberly tomorrow!" She snaps at him like a mother.

He chuckles, realizing he is a tad bit drunk, "Fine... I'll see you in the morning then... night guys.. thanks again..." He disappears into guest room, stripping off his clothes to take a hot shower. Hopefully it would soothe his nerves. He stands in the hot shower for a good one. Letting the hot water run down his body. The steam was slowly building up, helping Dennis breath a lot easier. He's feeling more calm, less stress. He's thinking of Kimberly, hoping she will forgive him in this short period of time.

After an hour of being in the hot shower, he's finally out. Feeling refresh, like a new man. But he was, however, tired. He quickly dries his hair and hops into bed. Exhausted from what he went through today. It's only the beginning of the a long week. Let's hope he can win Kimberly back.

Dennis wakes up the next morning with a slight headache. Damn those bottles of Moscato he drank last night. He's paying for it. He slowly rises from the bed, trying to start his day. Once he was done washing up, he was feeling much better compared to last night. He's excited for today. Feeling as if today will be the day he will win Kimberly's heart.

Just as he's about exit Yaya's apartment, his mother calls him. One of her employee, Mam, is in the hospital and she wanted Dennis to deliver some flowers to her. His mother promised it wouldn't take long so he agree to it. She tells him to pick up the flowers at Lai's Floral shop. Dennis quickly gets busy with his mother's errands, not wanting to waste any more time. He wanted to see Kimberly and badly too.

He finally arrives at the hospital. The woman at the front desk gives him the room Mam is staying in. He swiftly catches the elevator and power walks to the room. He peers in the room-- an old lady lying in bed and and old man besides her. Dennis knocks before entering.

The old woman doesn't wake. Instead, the old man gets up to greet Dennis. It's Mam's husband. He takes the flower from Dennis and thanks him for coming by. Dennis tells them he won't interrupt the two of them and slowly makes it towards the door.

Suddenly he overhears the television talk about a segment about winning back the heart of a loved one. What a coincidence? God must have heard his plea. He leaves the room with a smile on his face. Once he's in the elevator. He calls Yaya, "I need a big favor Yaya..." A smile on his face, "Okay... but you gotta talk Kimberly to it to...I'll talk more about it later... okay bye..."

The elevator doors open, too focus on his phone that he wasn't paying attention to where she was walking. Suddenly he felt something hard hit against his chest and an "hmph" sound. Another collision with a woman.

He quickly bend down to help, "I'm sorry Miss--" He picks up the brochures the woman drop. Pregnancy pamphlets. He smiles to himself, the thought of Kimberly pops into his head as he looks at the pamphlet. He thought it would be sweet if Kimberly were pregnant with his child. He like that idea.

Soon as he looks up at the woman, to his astonishment, the woman is-- Kimberly! His heart drops as she quickly snatches the pamphlet from him, and begins to walk off. Dennis doesn't move. His body's completely numb. In a daze of some sort as if he's experience a twilight moment.

"Kimberly's pregnant...?" His heart pounds loudly against his chest. Suddenly he remembers the morning they had sex. They didn't use protection. He must not have pulled out in time. He quickly rushes out the door, in search of her. Just when he thought he lost her, he finally spots her crossing the street.

"KIMBERLY!!" He shouts at the top of his lungs. She begins to walk faster not stopping for a second. But she wasn't walking fast enough-- Dennis finally caught up to her, grabbing her by the arm, forcing her to come to a complete halt.

"Kimberly--" he tries to catch his breath, "You're-- you're pregnant...?" He ask hastily.

She stares at him, tears slowly welling up in her eyes.

"Tell me, Kimberly...are you pregnant...?" he ask again, more calm than before. He begins to question if the child is his or Tom's. He did run into her that day at resort where she had a bag of condoms. They must have done it that day.

She scans the premises, watching the people pass by her. Her heart beating faster and faster. She's caught. There's no turning back. Why didn't she watch where she was going, instead of reading the pamphlet? she curse herself. Bad timing and bad way to start off the morning.

"Am I the father... of your baby...?" Dennis gets a good grip on her shoulder.

She still doesn't answer. Just stares him straight on.

"If you're not going to talk can you please nod or--or shake your head...?" he stutters. He was dying to know now.

"Am I the baby's father...?" he ask once more.

Kimberly inhales deeply, closing her eyes, and biting her lower lip. She nods her head, feeling the tears welling up in her eyes. Suddenly she felt his muscular arms wrap around her petite body, almost as if he's crushing her.

"I-- I AM!?!" he shouts with joy, happy as can be. "I'm going to be a dad! Do you hear that!? I'm going to be a dad! By the woman I love!" He's jumps with joy, ecstatic as can be as if he just hit the jackpot.

She quickly covers his mouth, "Can you please lower your voice? I don't want no one to know!" she tells him, letting him go. She begins to walk away, further away from him.

"Kimberly wait--" he follows behind her like a lost puppy, "When-- When were you planning on tell me?" He's blood rushing with adrenaline. Happy as can be.

She stops mid way, "I wasn't. You just happen to find out on your own. Now that you know that I'm pregnant, can you please keep it a secret? I don't want anyone to know..." she turns around and begins to walk away again.

"Not so fast--" Dennis stops her her, "Why-- why don't you want anyone to know? I want everyone to know."

"Well, I don't." she tells him coldly, "I'll tell people when I want to. And right now I don't want to. You're leaving here in a week anyways so it doesn't matter. I can raise my child without you--"

"But I have the right to it too Kimberly! I'm the father of the baby!" he's flustered in his thoughts

"And I'm the mother... I'm carrying this baby inside of me. Not you. So I'm making the decision... and my decision is I don't want you apart of my life as well as the baby's life. That's final. You can go back to your life in the States. Leave me and the baby behind..." the tears stream down her cheeks, "I told you Dennis, I don't want you in my life anymore..." she lowers her head and begins to walk away, "Goodbye Dennis..."

Dennis stood there numb all over. He didn't have the will to run after all. He's completely drained. Her words pierce his heart. The woman he loves is leaving and she's carrying his baby. What's he going to do now?

"I don't want you in my life..."
her words pierces his ears. Everything seem to move faster as he watches Kimberly disappear out of his sight. His heart's shattered into millions of pieces. She trample over his broken heart, smashing it into bits and pieces. Tears slowly stream down the sides of his cheek.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i couldn't stop cheesing when dennis found out that kimberly is pregnant with his baby but then... my poor dennis :( my heart is breaking for him.