Sanae Bangkok (Compordee)

meenia

sarNie Adult
looks good, seems like they are having fun.. Porshe is new to me, so i want to see how he does for ch. 7..

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Behind the scene. Credit to spicyforums. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MGpsP_ecD4&sns=em
Looking forward to see this. The cast seems fun and get along with eachother pretty well.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Not my taste of lakorn but I really want to see Baifern as nang'ek in lakorn for first time. I wish CH7 promote her more but I doubt it!! :rolleyes1: I love her!! I haven't seen Porshe before he's new to me but he is really cute babyface! They will look so cute together wish it was a better genre for me..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the clip. So happy to see Porshe is the p'ke. Love him in "Sorry Saranghaeyo" & in "Look Khon."

Also Natthew AF5 is in here too. I'm so happy to see two of my favor newbie in one lakorn. I hope Natthew can be p'ke soon too.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the clip. So happy to see Porshe is the p'ke. Love him in "Sorry Saranghaeyo" & in "Look Khon."

Also Natthew AF5 is in here too. I'm so happy to see two of my favor newbie in one lakorn. I hope Natthew can be p'ke soon too.
Your welcome. Oh yeah I like Natthew too. Hes doing well right now so he might take on the lead soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
right now so in love with Natthew from Nuen ma noot, he such a hot sexy vampire. argh he play second in here noooooo! also hope he get to play as the main p'ek soon, with Tubtim again will be great cause love their couple in Nuen ma noot,so he's pair up with Bebe in here then. i'll watch it for him. thanks for clip. Natthew so cute!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here some photo of Natthew & Bebe. They are the second couple....They look cutie... :crush:

Credit to to:Natthewclub

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Natthew look so cute & hot! sorry to Bebe's fans she's cute but wish nang'ek with him is Tubtim instead still have fever of them from Nuer Manoot hehe.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some photo of Porshe & Gunjae Sal.

Credit to: porsheclub

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhh OMG I'm having a major nose bleed right now!!!! My two fav. guys are in here! Natthew and Porshe! so cute. I can't wait for this lakorn! OMG so excited =)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It started airing today (or yesterday)

Even though Porshe's in it, I'm not really into a country musical-ish lakorn :<

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Photos of Porshe & Gunjae-Sal...They so cutie together. I like them as a couple.

credit to: Facebook & Porsheclub

A day with us... :drool: :heart:

:blush: :pervie: How did you fall on top of me?

:ghehe: Let have a picnicked.

You came to save me...

Let go take a walk...

Look there our friends...

Lets go have fun...

Aww look at their face... :coverlaf: Please hold me.

Let's never do that again...

I won't let you throw ice cream on me...

Do I look pretty? :ghehe: :cheer:

Look at me...

I'm going again her...Will I win? :spin: :bhehe:

I should have never gotten into a fight.

Shopping time...

I'm so happy for you. You get to be on Tv.

Did I make a wrong movie?

Hey, why are you going to punch me?

:p :clap2: