[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
at first, pra'ek was set to be Por Nattawat but he already accepted to play "puntai norasingh" so the scheduling didnt work out. also, theres news that Ploy Cherman will be taking on the villian role but she hasnt been confirmed yet.

this is gonna be a big project to celebrate 40th Anniversary of Tv Scene. oh yea, its a period drama too

credit to kisskeepintouch

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is gonna be "kulap rai" nam all over again :lol: but yea, im so happy Grate is taking on a big role because i think his acting is up to par and so is yaya. they will look cute together! hes working with 2 beautiful n'ek; matt and yaya :wub:

its too bad this is for tv scene though <_<

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love Grate since Fai Chon Saeng, as for Yaya I haven't got the chance to see her acting yet since KRN didn't appeal that good. Can't wait for this pairing though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
at first, pra'ek was set to be Por Nattawat but he already accepted to play "puntai norasingh" so the scheduling didnt work out. also, theres news that Ploy Cherman will be taking on the villian role but she hasnt been confirmed yet.

this is gonna be a big project to celebrate 40th Anniversary of Tv Scene. oh yea, its a period drama too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZTs7e8EvT8
credit to kisskeepintouch
Hey Tinah i've got another news from Romepatchata.freeforum stated something related to this lakorn or some other lakorn news and it wrote
Ploy and Rome names. So if Tv Scene will held a big project then there might be a allstar cast.
http://romepatchata.freeforums.org/topic-t906-285.html

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The prediction is Rome and Ploy might be joining Great and Yaya since its a big project of Tv Scene. But why Tv Scene again. Too much of them
is getting bored.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i hope not. i dont want rome in another tv scene lakorn. plus, itll be like watching kulap rai nam again.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Lately there's been a lot of TV Scenes dramas and I am annoyed. Their story lines are slow and draggy but they manage to film plenty dramas, how is that even logical?

Does anyone know if Yaya's a contracted TV Scene actress? I certainly hope not. I love Yaya but I hate TV Scene.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lately there's been a lot of TV Scenes dramas and I am annoyed. Their story lines are slow and draggy but they manage to film plenty dramas, how is that even logical?

Does anyone know if Yaya's a contracted TV Scene actress? I certainly hope not. I love Yaya but I hate TV Scene.
ditto. they are coming out one lakorn after another while other productions have atleast 2-3. i dont know how many of theirs aired this year.

i surely hope yaya isnt contracted to them but even if she is, she can still work for other production. the one she have with barry is for no problem

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg imagine Rome and Ploy is in here too and while Great and Yaya are the pranang. It will be exciting if Rome/Ploy in being rai or 2nd
just like Por and Janie new lakorn that Mart/Cherry will 2nd's them. Lately ch3 been having so many changes. Agree with you Tinah in my case
i wanted Rome and Ploy to pair as pra'nang but not with Tv Scene. Lately there is too much of them.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
What is the name of the lakorn that Rome is having with Namfon? Is it going to be evening lakorn or after the news lakorn. Sorry if I hijack this topic.

calla

sarNie Adult
yeah...another lakorn of my Grate...love love love him...hehe
and with Yaya...she is the cutuest. cant wait to see pix of them together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
what does the title mean? i thought it was gonna be an action drama but guess not...thankfully! yaya is gonna be so beautiful. grate's acting has improved big time since his first lakorn with pat/por. im glad ch3 gave him the lead role :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Looks like the title is a name of a person in here cos they had the word Khun. Yes indeed Great acting is proven in a fast pace. His acting
developed way faster and better than some of the newcomers.

jakjann

Jakjann
Looks like the title is a name of a person in here cos they had the word Khun. Yes indeed Great acting is proven in a fast pace. His acting
developed way faster and better than some of the newcomers.

This word Khun has a another meaning
ขุนศึก The title mean: warlord, warrior, military chief

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Jakjann for correcting me. Sounds like a historical action and period olden day time. And also sound like its very dramatic since Tv Scene
has so many moral themes.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Din Nam Lom Fai was ok. But with this one it will be better if this isn't with Tv Scene, Bangkok Drama or Uma 99 is very creative in action
lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
seem like it'll be those warrior or war type of lakorn.

heres more news. can someone translate please?

http://www.daradaily.com/news/24150/%22%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%97%22%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%9A!%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%97%22%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B2%22%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%B6%E0%B8%81/