losing it I om&min

paige

sarNie Hatchling
losing it [complete]
two-part short story

starring
om akapan namart as teeradeth
min pechaya wattanamontree as anita

tis very short story is an ancient one i wrote one sunday afternoon. juz casted om and min cuz i felt like it. so heas a simple read that you can fly thru, and i hope it can make ur day.

paige

sarNie Hatchling
part one
----------------------------------------------------------------
They had been planning it for a month now. Today was the day.

Teereadeth smiled at his best friend, “Ta.” That’s his secret name for her “I’m thinking that--.”

“No thinking, talking, or anything. If we do, we’ll back out.” Anita threatened him.

He nodded, “You’re right.” They walked into their secret place—an isolated rundown house next to a river they had discovered during their childhood while playing hide and seek in the neighborhood.

Inside, there was a thick white carpet, a fluffy red blanket, a bookcase filled with their favorite movies and books, and souvenirs they had brought and left over the years. Anita started to light the tens of candles around the carpet. Teeradeth opened the picnic basket Anita brought, took a sandwich, and munched loudly. He started to chug the hard whiskey thirstily.

Anita looked back to him. “A Deth,” He hate it when she call him that. “We’re not here to cow out.”

“Well, I’m a hungry man and its energy for tonight.” She finished the lighting and grabbed the whisky bottle and drowned a few gulps. He offered her a bite from his almost demolished sandwich, “Want some?”

“No. I’m going to go wash up.” Anita grabbed her tote bag and she headed off. Inside of the no door bathroom with a shower head, she stripped naked and started to shampoo. She took her time washing and brushed her teeth twice. Satisfied, she wrapped herself in her favorite Hello Kitty bathrobe, stuffed her clothes into her bag, and awkwardly took out the pills. She gulped the pill down, and she was surprised that it tasted okay.

“Done?” Teeradeth got off his ass and stood up, “Why do girls take so long to get ready?”

Anita walked to him and gave him a playful punch, “You better brush your teeth thoroughly.”

“Why? We’re not supposed to be kissing.”

“Just do it!”

“Yeah, yeah.” He rolled his eyes. He showered lazily. He didn’t bothered drying off afterward and just grabbed his old navy boxer and it put on.

He entered their cozy spot and the shade of light got intensely dark already. The candles light was making everything dance. He walked to her sitting down and sat down before her.

“You got the condoms?”

“Yeah.” Teeradeth reached inside his duffel bag and took out a few. Then he looked at her, “Took the pill already?” Anita nodded. He opened the foil package and he lifted his boxer off.

Anita watched him. She never knew he had the six packs or that mass of dark hair. She didn’t blink at all as she sees the first physically live penis in her life.

“Stop staring.” He clumsily tries to fit the rubber on.

“It’s kind…kind of big.”

He looked at her, “I know.”

“You think it’s going to hurt?”

Teeradeth rolled his eyes, “I don’t know. We researched together. Only the girl gets the pop the cherry pain.”

Anita took out the lubricant gel she had snatched from her friends. “Put this on.”

He spreaded the gel over his length. “Romantic, check. Clean and washed, check. Protection, check. comfort, check.” He looked into her warm eyes, “Ready?”

Anita nodded and she unwrapped her security rob and toss is gently to the side. They sat there across from each other, and for the first time in the 17 years they knew each other, there were nervous.

Slowly, he got on his knee and the leaned over her and supported her to lay on her back. “Here I go.” He stroked her silky stomach in slow circles. They had set the rules, no kissing, grabbing, just the bare minimal.

Anita shriveled up at his touch. It was light as a feather, but it scorched her. Her hands fly to stroke his muscled chest. After hesitant touches, they unleashed their innocent, starved spirit.

“OW!” Anita screamed. “That hurts!”

“Sorry!” He stopped his hand from trying to push her upper thigh further so he can access her better. He gave her a crooked smile as her hands gave his erection an ultra tight squeeze in revenge. She moved to his two fingers inside of her.

“Deth…” Anita was out of breath.

“YEAH! I know. I need you right now too! Let me go!” She quickly withdrawed her hands and cupped his butt and arched her back.

“NOW!!!”

“So demanding!” He brought his sticky fingers out and he looked down at where their body was kissing. He entered her and pushed and she pushed. He felt himself penetrate her, and it felt the rush of liquid. He knew he had just popped her and her walls tightened at his invasion.

He looked at her and he saw her bit her lips and the tears in her eyes. “Am I hurting you?”

Anita brought her hands to hug his back and bring herself closer. She started to move on him. And soon, they were moving at the speed of light, moaning loudly in their own high. He pumped even faster, as they started to shudder in each other’s arms. And then in a second, they were consumed and left empty. His arms wavered and he lifted off and unrolled the rubber off to free let his man breathe.

He was on her belly and he turned his head to her, “That was fun.”

Anita turned to him and smiled too. “Let’s do it again.” She inched over and covered him. She liked how his butt mound felt on her sensitive area. “I want to be on top now.” She lapped her wet spills on his butt.

Next evening. She was pissed and he was pissed that she was pissed. “Geeze, chill, you look beautiful.”

Anita hitted him. “Ass hole, we slept for what—20 hours.”

“We didn’t know sex that that sort of extreme side effect.”

“Jerk, I only had an hour to fix up.” She applied another layer of lip gloss and smoothed the front of her silky pink dress. “Can you believe it, Singha left me a million message asked me if I was readied so he can pick me up.”

“You already called him to say you two will meet up there. You’re not the only one suffering, Da is mad at me for not answering her on our anniversary.” He fixed the bow on his tux.

They just shut up and brewed in their own anger. And they turned into the hotel, and climbed out to join their classmates. Their friends called out.

“Tee, yo. Why so late? Hanging with Da?”

“Nah. We’re going to celebrate after this.”

“I can’t believe you just got here! Your date is looking for you.”

On cue, Singha walked over, “Nee, you’re here.”

“Sorry. I’m late.”

“You already apologize. Are you feeling better?”

“Yeah.” She gave a weak smiled in the direction of Teeradeth, she had lied that she was a bit sickly. Teeradeth gave her a knowingly look.

Singha had just transferred to their school this year from America. He was a year older than them and he was the bad boy with the earring that all the girls crushed on. But he had chosen her. He asked her just a month ago to be this date to Prom. And she had answered yes. And the girls that he broke up with told her that he was all about sex. And that was when her planned to lose her virginity began. Anita looked at Teeradeth flirting with some juniors. She had chosen right; she had asked the one guy she can trust—her best friend.

Teeradeth flipped his phone open and read the Da’s new text to him not caring about the pimply girls in front of him. He texted back. Tonight is going to be special. Buy a box of condoms for your anniversary present to me, okay? He hit send and smiled. He looked at Anita dancing with her bad boy crush. He remembered when she asked him to break her virginity, he agreed quickly to her proposal because he wanted to come off experienced to his older girlfriend he had been dating for a year now. He is the popular ladies man but only Anita knew that he was in fact still a virgin. But now he is content that his best friend will keep the secret the he had broke it with her.

In the sex-awkward world of hormone crazy teenagers, they were losing it to each other.

paige

sarNie Hatchling
part two
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ten years later.

“What now?” They were alone sitting on the bed.

Anita starred at the man before her. “Finally, you say something?”

Teeradeth lingered on the white sheets on the bed with the rose petal heart in the center. “I didn’t see you voicing anything either.” He fought back.

Anita got off the bed and grabbed the fluffy shirt of her wedding dress. “This is what went wrong with us—we started to let thing be left unsaid!”

He got off the bed and started to loosen up this bow and cuff and unbuttoned. “And you started to fight a lot with me for no reason like right now!”

Anita looked ready to kill him. “You’re the one who started to change!”

“No, you’re the one who was all broken after your love Singha dumped you in the middle for prom. And you started shutting me out of your life…but really, what did ever happen?”

“None of your concern. And no, you’re the one who started to go through girls like changing clothes. Why don’t you tell me what happened with the broke up with Da after prom, huh?”

“None of your concern!”

“Exactly!”

They stared at each other for a long time. Ten years have totally changed them. After prom, they distance, and never contacted again after high school graduation. She left for Harvard and he left for Cambridge. She had just established her profession as a United Nations doctor. He finished business school and brought his family’s trading corporation to the top. Anita’s parents have demanded her to come back to Thailand to practice in her homeland instead. But it was a trap. Teeradeth’s parents were worried about their son’s single focus on the business and ordered him to take a break. But it was a trap.

Their parents were freaked out at their disconcern to getting married, starting a family, or taking life seriously outside of their job. So they arranged them to wed. They both meet and shook their head in robotic agreement. And now they were stuck with each other for life for worst.

“You know that you have this crinkle in your head when you’re really angry.” Teeradeth reached for her and walked them to sit on the bed, “I’m sorry. You’re right; we have lots to talk about.”

Anita took a deep breath, “I do pick fights with you.”

He looked at her trying to know her again, “Why didn’t you say no to this marriage of convenience.”

“I’ll do anything to get my parents off my back. I knew that if my groom was you, then at least we can be friends, and you’ll let me be independent.”

“Yeah, same here. I knew you wouldn’t expect anything out of me.” He turned to her, “But ten years had been too long, and I feel that we’re
nervous toward each other.”

Anita looked into his warm eyes, “What happened to us?”

He gulped. That question haunted him too. “I don’t know. We had it so good until…prom.” He saw something in her spark, “It was that night, huh, that we lost it.” He knew grabbed her shouldered and made her face him, “I always wanted to tell you this. I’m sorry that I consented to a one night stand with my best friend.”

“Deth…” He smiled at her calling him by her pet name for him. “I thought that our plan was simple, but when I kissed Singha, I imagined you instead, and he wasn’t you.”

His eyes flared, “That’s why he broke up with you!”

“No, I broke up with him.”

“You should have told me!”

“Why? You would have laughed if I told you I loved you.”

A crooked smile escaped him, “You love me now?” He smiled wider at her blush, “You’re blushing, and you never do around me. That’s a yes.”

“That’s why I shunned you. I couldn’t help falling more in love with you. And you were breaking my heart, dating those girls in that last few months of school.”

“Yeah? But I only used those girls to get my mind off the one that I really wanted. When I meet Da after Prom, yeah, we had sex…it was very good, but I didn’t feel like I did when we…um…made love our first time. I was the one that was embarrassed for you to find out that I had it in for you.”

Anita’s face lit up, “Wait a minute! You loved me?”

He’ve never uttered those words to anyone, “I loved you only, then, now, and forever.”

He didn’t wait for her answer. Teeradeth claimed her mouth. And they kissed to make up the lost time. He moved her to the center of the
bed. He looked at her, “You’re giving me a hard on like a teenager.” He nudged his need at her. He caged her and started to lay kisses on her. “I’m going to do the things to you we never did our first time. I can’t believe that I didn’t even last five minutes.”

“Deth…” Anita pushed him off a bit, “I think I should mention that I haven’t been with anyone since…”

“What?!?” He let out a laugh, “Tell me? Were you secretly saving yourself for me?”

Anita punched his chest, “I’m not going to let you laugh at me!” She tried to push him off and get out.

Teeradeth hugged her in his arms. “Every woman dream about their wedding night. I’m not going to let you shrugged me over. To the sound of this, this will be very good therapy for us.” He fought through her fluffy dress skirt, trying to get to her skin.

“You’re mad.”

“No, just in love.”

She heard the rip. “You just ripped a 50,000 dollar dress.”

“To get to you, I’ll rip the sun down.” He kissed her and continued ripping the dress. “Finally!” He ripped her dress up good. He leaned into her white lacey panty and sniffed her there, “Beautiful.”

He unbuckled and lifted his expensive pant and cotton brief down enough to release his hardness. Anita looked at erection, “Teeradeth, I need you”

“Now?” She pushed herself up him and she groaned loudly and started to move. “Ta, you’re not ready.” He started to pull back, but she hugged him tight.

“I want to feel you. And we can make a baby?"

"You tell me, Doctor."

"Can you stop talking and just move."

"So demanding."

He obliged and started to pump the ten years away. To close of the distance between them and to touch her. And their heart danced to one beat.

In the revelation of their feelings with the fate of their future as husband and wife, they were losing it—this time to love.

THE END