[Ch.7] Thida Wanorn 3 (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought I saw a topic for this a long time ago. seen like I couldn't find it any more.

Here some photos of New & Amy for part 3 of this lakorn.

Thida Wanorn 3 Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/%E0%B8%98%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A33-%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%AD%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%88%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%89/169487143109590

credit to: Wongsakorn.com

fun

Expired Sarnie
Are you serious? I pass the first one, the second one, and definitely going to pass this third one.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Natthew AF5, Kade Tarntup, Tubtim Anyarin are also in here. Natthew is another p'ek with Amy, she will play two characters. Kade and Tubtim are a couple since part 2 and continue to part 3. the main couple is Natthew and Amy. New is more like a guest star in part 3. i'm so glad finally Natthew get to be p'ek but i rather see him and Tubtim as a couple. hope they'll pair up again next year, love them in "Neur manoot"

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Natthew AF5, Kade Tarntup, Tubtim Anyarin are also in here. Natthew is another p'ek with Amy, she will play two characters. Kade and Tubtim are a couple since part 2 and continue to part 3. the main couple is Natthew and Amy. New is more like a guest star in part 3. i'm so glad finally Natthew get to be p'ek but i rather see him and Tubtim as a couple. hope they'll pair up again next year, love them in "Neur manoot"
Thanks for the update.

So Amy is playing twins or like two totally different person because if I remember in part 1 she doesn't have a sister and why is New a guest star. He like the main p'ke for part 1 & 2 all ready. He show just stay as the p'ke for this part...(I'm just saying)...Anyway I'm happy to see Natthew get to have more work and this is his first p'ke role.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I want Natthew & Tuptim!!!!

me too, i want Natthew and Tubtim to pair up so bad!!!! so glad we feel the same :)
Natthew&Tubtim's other Fans(which is a lot) are mad&dissappointed that they didn't get pair up in this lakorn too. hopefully we will get to see their new lakorn as a couple next year, i pray haha

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update.

So Amy is playing twins or like two totally different person because if I remember in part 1 she doesn't have a sister and why is New a guest star. He like the main p'ke for part 1 & 2 all ready. He show just stay as the p'ke for this part...(I'm just saying)...Anyway I'm happy to see Natthew get to have more work and this is his first p'ke role.
ur welcome. i don't know if Amy will play twins, just know she will play two characters. New has other lakorns to play, he's filming like 3 other lakorns so he's busy. in part 3 New will play like 3 episodes in the beginning and then see him again at the end, so yeah he's like a guest star. so the main couple is Natthew-Amy. New(panah)-Amy(eyawadee) is still a couple but part 3 they will concentrate more on Natthew and Amy couple (the new character that she will play). i don't get it either why they still don't let New play as the p'ek in here when he's the p'ek in part 1 and 2. i rather see Natthew pair up with Tubtim instead of Amy. this lakorn will air evening,but they're still giving New credit as p'ek in part 3 because in the lakorn title his name will come up first. they did part 3 to finish up the story because part 2 with Amy's accident they didn't really get to finish the story. sucks!!! that Natthew and Tubtim are not a couple but whatever still gonna watch it for them.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
ur welcome. i don't know if Amy will play twins, just know she will play two characters. New has other lakorns to play, he's filming like 3 other lakorns so he's busy. in part 3 New will play like 3 episodes in the beginning and then see him again at the end, so yeah he's like a guest star. so the main couple is Natthew-Amy. New(panah)-Amy(eyawadee) is still a couple but part 3 they will concentrate more on Natthew and Amy couple (the new character that she will play). i don't get it either why they still don't let New play as the p'ek in here when he's the p'ek in part 1 and 2. i rather see Natthew pair up with Tubtim instead of Amy. this lakorn will air evening,but they're still giving New credit as p'ek in part 3 because in the lakorn title his name will come up first. they did part 3 to finish up the story because part 2 with Amy's accident they didn't really get to finish the story. sucks!!! that Natthew and Tubtim are not a couple but whatever still gonna watch it for them.
Thanks teedee. They should have just wait for New to finish his other lakorn and not make him a guest star in here and add a new character. It won't be the same any more. Kind of sad that Natthew and Tubtim are in the same lakorn but not pair up but I already like Tubtim & Kade couple in part 2 anyway so I don't mind Natthew pair up with Amy. hehe....I whether see Natthew and Tubtim star in a new lakorn then to be pair up in this part 3. Anyway I can't wait to see photos of Amy & Natthew how they would look together.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I just realized that only time Amy gets to be nang'ek is in this series Thida Wanorn, how sad!! Erks. I want to see Tuptim as nang'ek so bad! I wish that Ch7 will pair up Nat and her again but I kind of doubt it since it's Ch7 afterall.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Amy have been n'ke in other lakorn too. Its just that Ch.7 doesn't promote her as much like their other n'ke. This is only her four lakorn so far...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks teedee. They should have just wait for New to finish his other lakorn and not make him a guest star in here and add a new character. It won't be the same any more. Kind of sad that Natthew and Tubtim are in the same lakorn but not pair up but I already like Tubtim & Kade couple in part 2 anyway so I don't mind Natthew pair up with Amy. hehe....I whether see Natthew and Tubtim star in a new lakorn then to be pair up in this part 3. Anyway I can't wait to see photos of Amy & Natthew how they would look together.
ur welcome. yeah that's what i thought should just wait for New and let him play as p'ek again in part 3. yeah i'm so sad&mad that Natthew&Tubtim are not pair up in here but then think again like you say let them star in a new lakorn together is better.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I just realized that only time Amy gets to be nang'ek is in this series Thida Wanorn, how sad!! Erks. I want to see Tuptim as nang'ek so bad! I wish that Ch7 will pair up Nat and her again but I kind of doubt it since it's Ch7 afterall.

yeah wanna see Tubtim play as n'ek with Natthew so bad. still sucks for me that they are in the same lakorn but not pair up :angry: . don't give up blissfulxoxo, Natthew and Tubtim has many fans, hopefully they will get pair up again. they need to stop making thidawanorn already no offense to their fans hope this will be the last part, it's like Amy's only known for her role in thidawanorn even though she play other roles too. i want to see neur manoot part 2 will be good if they make it. i mean if they can make thida wanorm three parts, then they can make neur manoot part 2 as well, it got high rating too so can be made part 2 and there are still things they can add,like haemun&kaewroong finish college, works,get married&have kids will be so cute! hehe.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I guess is because part 2 didn't do so well. Though by not having New in here as p'ek, is not the same. Being a guess star to his own lakorn, that's just not cool. I love Natthew and Tubtim together. They're so cute, and the chemistry is a 555. Yeah hope they will be in a lakorn together, a much better one.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I guess is because part 2 didn't do so well. Though by not having New in here as p'ek, is not the same. Being a guess star to his own lakorn, that's just not cool. I love Natthew and Tubtim together. They're so cute, and the chemistry is a 555. Yeah hope they will be in a lakorn together, a much better one.
agree it's weird that New is not p'ek in part 3, so wrong. what was the producer thinking?! it's part 3 the main cast should still be the same not reduce. so glad you love natthew&tubtim in neur manoot too. yep their chemistry is great! hope so bad they'll pair up again soon and with good scripts so will be worth the wait for their fans.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
read Natthew's interview he said will play as a psychiatrist, a bit crazy on his own, very smart but has strange thinking. use to be a wealthy person, got scholarship to studied overseas but the story happens make him meet Amy so went into the forest with them. his character sound weird. a new character we haven't seen him play yet so will be interesting, i guess. relief that he didn't play as like tarzan or monkey boy or something haha. kinda curious how Tubtim&Kade's couple will continue in part 3. hope Tubtim's character is still important and has lots of scenes out as well this part. so sound like part 3 the whole story will happen in the forest again.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
read Natthew's interview he said will play as a psychiatrist, a bit crazy on his own, very smart but has strange thinking. use to be a wealthy person, got scholarship to studied overseas but the story happens make him meet Amy so went into the forest with them. his character sound weird. a new character we haven't seen him play yet so will be interesting, i guess. relief that he didn't play as like tarzan or monkey boy or something haha. kinda curious how Tubtim&Kade's couple will continue in part 3. hope Tubtim's character is still important and has lots of scenes out as well this part. so sound like part 3 the whole story will happen in the forest again.
Thanks for the update on Natthew interview. Natthew role sound different from other p'ke role I see so far. I can't wait to see how he play his character.