เป็นวัยรุ่นมันดีเหรอ (Is being a teenager that good)

gon32142

sarNie Egg
Hey I know I'm starting on a new fanfiction but lets get to the point, I think i should change how I write my fanfictions and I hope you like this and can understand this way more because I think if I base it on a real actor or actress it's going to be hard so I'm trying to let the audience, you decide yourselves who is who.
About: School life is awesome, it has no problems, what could possibly go wrong you ask? It's only tenth grade right? Well EVERYTHING can go wrong. Once you start growing up you go through a phase that can change you forever. Well people might ask, 10th grade is a phase? It is you go through most of your life, and understand what you need, what you want, what will happen when you grow up. It's either you pass or not. You will learn these kids survival through 10th grade, facing love, betrayal, friendship lost, sexual things, facing groups of people, and other dramatic things. You start to learn more about life and what could be waiting for you at the next door. You will learn how do these kids possibly survive the international school with a thai system school. And you will know what is waiting for them at the next door. How will this end up? 
Main Characters:
Bethany: She's a girl from New York, her mom is thai so she moved back to Thailand to finish her education here. She ends up making friends with a guy who everyone ships her with. She has many friends and is nice to everyone. 
Pong: Bethany's best guy friend, he starts to develop feelings for her but finds it hard to reveal, but when Bethany seems to be drifting away from him he finds it hard to accept and cope with.
Denk: A drug addict and alcoholic which is a huge playboy. He flirts with everyone including younger and older people. He isn't embarrassed to say what he is and is a huge jerk. He starts to flirt with Bethany and Bethany begins to fall into his trap. He is also a teachers pet.
Rut: She's a drama queen from the false library group, everything to her is romance. She's a bit perverted and likes to talk. Optimistic, enthusiastic but lazy. But she does get good grades. She likes Denk but she starts to fall out of the trap and starts to develop feelings toward someone else.
Chon: A guy who hates studying but is very popular. He forgets things easily so he likes to ask Rut for help. There are rumors saying he likes another popular girl because that girl likes him and she started flipping it around. But he falls helplessly in love for Rut for a long time and hasn't stopped liking her. Only his best friend and Saeng knows because he tells Saeng to give notes to her for him. His best friend and him are always not really appreciated by the teacher and called the trouble twins.
Saeng: One of the girls from false library group, she's straight forward and is a girl we many dreams though she doesn't act crazy about them. She's always helping her friends and never gives up although she has problems. She tries her best with grades even though she too is lazy and also sleep deprived at the same time. But she doesn't have a couple due to hating boys.
But: He's Chons best friend. He is exactly like him and so they are called twins. He knows his attitude is not the best sometimes but he just can't help acting how he acts like. He is a trouble maker. (He doesn't have a couple in this story)
Minor Characters others to be added:
Torn: Pong's best friend along with Palm. He's always on facebook and always playing games due to his gaming attitude and being in the gamers group.
Palm: He is also a gamer and a musician. He has some family problems but always tries to solve them.
Gie: She is similar to Rut, maybe a junior version but way more crazier.
Mol: An innocent girl who is closest to Saeng. 
Nit: The big sister of the group even though she isn't the oldest.
Dar: A popular girl who used to be Saeng's friend in elementary school, they used to be very close but Saeng doesn't like to talk about why they aren't friends anymore.
Patt: A bitchy and slutty popular girl. A very mean and loud flirt who can hardly get a boyfriend.
Petch: A nice popular girl but she likes to swear very frequently.
Nat: A girl who used to be in the false library group but changed to be popular and Rut really hates that and doesn't like to talk about her anymore.
Pa
Groups:
False library: Consists of; Rut, Saeng, Gie, Mol, and Nit. Ex member- Nat. A group of girls who seem quiet, organized, and like to study are actually not and it is called false library because library's are quiet, organized, and a place to study and they seem like that but are not.
Popular mak mak: Very popular, consists of Nat, Dar, Patt, and Petch.
CB twins aka trouble twins: Consists of Chon and But, they usually hang out with the soccer people because their love of soccer.
Gamer group: Consists of Pong, Palm, and Torn. 
Ps: There will be new groups and characters and it will be stated at the end of the chapter that there was new characters.
Pss: There will be some rated scenes too so I will write in big bold red letters that it will be rated and if you still want to read it I'll write when the scene starts and ends. 
Thanks and I'll try to write frequently and hopefully everyone will like it :)