❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Imagine them having their very own Bae boys but in their town hahaha.

Reynu's first son Bok is so mean! Wasn't he raised in the temple lol, he needs to be nicer to his younger brother hahah.
Lolol Oh lord I only hope they would be as good as Asa and Atong. I guess Renu decides to let Pok call her P' Renu instead of mom.
The other boy was her first son? He's cute :love::icon12:
Yeah it's Pok. He is quite cute lol but a meanie.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Ahhh why is Reynu giving false hopes hahah. What if Chai doesn't come back?? Oooh looks like they're living in a new nicer home. Never noticed lol. Ma is so good to her grandchildren. The one daughter likes to sew... what if she's Ah See reborn?? So sad.. since the love of his life was a sewer.. hhaha this may be overthinking it lmao

Chai realizing he's wrong and has his karma.. YUS

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Damn 6 to 7 years?? Reynu knows Chai's schedule to avoid him! Haha so cute how they visit Ma but separate. I think Pok is still a good son cause he listens to his mom haha but he's just a natural teasing meany lolol

I still am angsty towards Chai but for the sake of Reynu... my heart!!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh why is Reynu giving false hopes hahah. What if Chai doesn't come back?? Oooh looks like they're living in a new nicer home. Never noticed lol. Ma is so good to her grandchildren. The one daughter likes to sew... what if she's Ah See reborn?? So sad.. since the love of his life was a sewer.. hhaha this may be overthinking it lmao

Chai realizing he's wrong and has his karma.. YUS
Haha I was thinking about the same about the little girl being Asee reborn.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Poor Reynu, all the hurt that has been built throughout the years without Chai. Must be so hard to face him. He is so ugh still, he still seems so reluctant to win Reynu back. He needs to show more emotion!! Fight for her. Yell for her back haha. But his personality, he's so calm lmao. He's like "is there anything I can help with?" If I were Reynu, I'd be like yeah... come claim your son!! lmao

He still sends money to Reynu at least, but she doesn't need it! She's an independent bad bish lol.

Props to Chai!! Reynu says to tell Bahnote (is that the spelling? Lol), that he is Uncle Chai but he claimed him!! He said I'm your dad, I named you haha.

Omg... he got denied by his own son.. karma lmao. Pok be telling Bahnote that his dad has a new wife and kids and left him. Damn straight savage but it's the truth hahahha

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
He tells it as it is, unlike his mom. Hahah she said she lies to herself to make things better. Pok's probably been through a lot with the monks and they probably taught him to just be straight forward hahhaha
That's quite true. What I just find weird is him calling Pranote "a kid without a father" but does he know who his dad is? lol.
Well at least Tong he seems so happy to marry plook! He better shoo seducing our newly turned into a woman from a young girl plook. I'm sure it felt like being stabbed in the back bc Yoi treated plook like her own.
Yes! I was happy for them but just wish their was more depth to it a bit. You can see that backstab feel in Yoi. I'm just glad it went well for them both.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
That's quite true. What I just find weird is him calling Pranote "a kid without a father" but does he know who his dad is? lol.

Yes! I was happy for them but just wish their was more depth to it a bit. You can see that backstab feel in Yoi. I'm just glad it went well for them both.
Does he even know who his mom is?? For a kid that is straight up, he's still denying it hahhaha

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Damn.. Chai's accident, brutal. I just feel bad for Yoi.. she's going through her own health problems. So sad she's having the same dream as Ah See when he passed. Her seeing Chai, gives me the chills.

Hehe, Pok getting lessons from Yoi to not tease his little brother and to take care of his mom. He better listen if he knows how Yoi has been in the past LOLOL