❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Wow. That Khun Noo is really something else. She handed Chai right back to Renu when doctor said 50/50. Bitch for sure. Glad she's out. I don't want any more screen time wasted on her lol.
Hopefully that is the last of her haha cause I wanna punch her face. What happens with his daughter with her though?? I mean she'll be fine cause she's gonna be well taken care of, but she might have a few step dads lmao.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully that is the last of her haha cause I wanna punch her face. What happens with his daughter with her though?? I mean she'll be fine cause she's gonna be well taken care of, but she might have a few step dads lmao.
Idk. I feel like she won't be cared for bc Khun Noo Orn doesn't even look like she cares. She might not even care for the kid bc it's Chai's. I mean she left the kid to play out in the living area while having her affair lol. I pity all the kids in here so much except for Asa's of course. Lucky to be born to good loving parents.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Idk. I feel like she won't be cared for bc Khun Noo Orn doesn't even look like she cares. She might not even care for the kid bc it's Chai's. I mean she left the kid to play out in the living area while having her affair lol. I pity all the kids in here so much except for Asa's of course. Lucky to be born to good loving parents.
So true.. knowing how selfless Reynu is, she'll take her if Khun Noo will let her hahah.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Oh no.. Yoi found out about Chai from the newspaper.

All her flashbacks are making me so sad. :(

She is having a panic/heart attack...was that Ah Tia waiting for her? At least she will be with her husband/son. They have been waiting for her.. so sad. Damn, Chai getting to see his mom as a spirit is so damn sad..

omg chills...
Chai getting to see his mom leave with his brother and dad. I'm going to bawl..

Mannie

sarNie Adult
He really was haha! When she told Atong its nothing but I'm like yeah it is. It for sure will be something later. He's her savior.

That hospital scene was so good. I'm still so sad about it.
I'm loving the closure between Reynu and Philai. I didn't think we'd get this! Kudos, so much closure haha.

Oh and same!! I was like, there's gotta be something... and yes we were right hahha

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm loving the closure between Reynu and Philai. I didn't think we'd get this! Kudos, so much closure haha.

Oh and same!! I was like, there's gotta be something... and yes we were right hahha
Closure for sure!! I'm already so sad this is ending soon. I still want to watch more.
This is what happens when you're behind. I can't even really share my emotions with yal cause idek what is really going down. I'm seeing some clips though and it's making me sad! ):
No worries!! I too will come back and conversate too. I love this drama and will need to talk about it until I'm ready to move on. lol
I’ve been lurking here forever now but I have a quick question to ask.
Will Atong and Boonplook have a kid too? Or not? Because seems like everyone is having one except for them
They probably will but they didn't show it so I guess it'll be left at that for the movie.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
This lakorn put me on an emotional rollercoaster! It was such a great lakorn. I'm going to miss it so much. I love the recap at the end. They basically put the whole lakorn in a montage with the theme song playing. It just got me feeling all the feelings I did in each scene all over again. They even had put in Karn and Piengphen, haha now it has me wondering how they are and how their kid is lol. Then the fun times of Philai vs. Reynu, oh how much has changed. The spit was iconic! Haha.