❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I love that Phet and Bella are going to be working together again but just not as pairings in the new lakorn with Pope and Bella.
More interactions between those two at least. Phet and Bella are actually really cute together. :love:

MayAnne

sarNie Egg
Hold up. Did CH.3 remove the subtitles from their videos?
Ch3 has turned off the subtitling function for the Krong Karm videos since last week. Likely in preparation for the rerun of Krong Karm from 26 June. They will almost certainly remove the videos altogether and re-upload an edited version after the rerun. The subbing team will see if we have the manpower and energy to reupload the subtitles again then, if Ch3 turns on the function again.

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Ch3 has turned off the subtitling function for the Krong Karm videos since last week. Likely in preparation for the rerun of Krong Karm from 26 June. They will almost certainly remove the videos altogether and re-upload an edited version after the rerun. The subbing team will see if we have the manpower and energy to reupload the subtitles again then, if Ch3 turns on the function again.
Sad about this considering the hard work done by the subbers. We, international fans, were so happy to watch the subbed episodes a week after they're shown in Thailand. Feeling close to James as we closely follow his drama. Thank you & truly appreciate all the efforts.

MayAnne

sarNie Egg
Sad about this considering the hard work done by the subbers. We, international fans, were so happy to watch the subbed episodes a week after they're shown in Thailand. Feeling close to James as we closely follow his drama. Thank you & truly appreciate all the efforts.
You're welcome, on behalf of the team. Glad you were able to enjoy the subs while they were up. It's such a good lakorn! And of course our boy James is fantastic as Asa ;)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Aww, that is a waste of you guys uploading the subs. Can’t ch3 just leave the old videos instead or uploading the reruns. It just doesn’t make sense. They should just leave the uploaded videos just to see how many views they can get.

MayAnne

sarNie Egg
Aww, that is a waste of you guys uploading the subs. Can’t ch3 just leave the old videos instead or uploading the reruns. It just doesn’t make sense. They should just leave the uploaded videos just to see how many views they can get.
We just roll with the punches :) Its good that KK is being rerun so soon. Hopefully it will get many more fans. Just that international fans will need to wait a bit for the subs.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
From all the lakorns I've watch with Pear in it, she was always bad! In some she was good in the beginning then turns all crazy lol she's a great nang rai though!
Which is pretty sad because she can definitely play other roles too. She has a lot of potential. But Pear does play an amazing nang rai.
She's honestly one of my favorite every time I see her I am hyped up because her eyes go from pure to just evil.