❤️[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 30582
Uh oh James Ji better watch out looool Looks like he has some competition! Masu is gonna snatch his beloved P’Great from him haha
Haha yes Great is everyone’s guy. His personality makes him fun to work with and be around. He has that charm that get me all the time when he is on screen. I think Great and Diana look good together.

Just a random question, I hear that Great has a gf? When is the channel going to pair Great up with Taew, Kim or Yaya. I would love to see how his chemistry is with these ladies.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah most of TV Scene’s recent lakorns have been really under average for me :( I’m hoping this one breaks the bad streak and we can finally get a real good lakorn for Great :angel10:
The ones lately from TV Scene are just ok to me too. The last one I enjoyed was Preem, Bomb and Masu’s. It was a cute one.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Haha yes Great is everyone’s guy. His personality makes him fun to work with and be around. He has that charm that get me all the time when he is on screen. I think Great and Diana look good together.

Just a random question, I hear that Great has a gf? When is the channel going to pair Great up with Taew, Kim or Yaya. I would love to see how his chemistry is with these ladies.
Yes great has a gf. Go to the Various ET News thread and you will see a video on the last page. It shows pictures if I think. She is a doctor and owns her own clinic :)

And yeah the channel doesn’t really treat Great nicely. They don’t really let him pair up with the popular A-listers. I would love to see Great with Taew the most. This lakorn has filmed 70-80% already and is almost done. Hopefully after he’s done filming this, he will have a lakorn with one of the A-listers and not another newbie!

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Yes great has a gf. Go to the Various ET News thread and you will see a video on the last page. It shows pictures if I think. She is a doctor and owns her own clinic :)

And yeah the channel doesn’t really treat Great nicely. They don’t really let him pair up with the popular A-listers. I would love to see Great with Taew the most. This lakorn has filmed 70-80% already and is almost done. Hopefully after he’s done filming this, he will have a lakorn with one of the A-listers and not another newbie!
She is not bad at all. Good for him for the longest time I was wandering when will he have a gf. I sure hope now that she is revealed that it won’t impact their relationship with the crazy delusional fans. I am fan of Great and I support him even if I was hoping that he would hook up with Matt. Too bad she is dating that Songkran guy. Such a waste of a pretty girl.

Yes! I agree they need to give him these A list ladies but have to say his lakorns are good regardless of what is given to him. He makes it work and very enjoyable. It is funny how the so call A list actors lakorn is ok so tge channel need to reconsider their position just my opinion. If you give Great a good script everything will be perfect since he got the talent.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She is not bad at all. Good for him for the longest time I was wandering when will he have a gf. I sure hope now that she is revealed that it won’t impact their relationship with the crazy delusional fans. I am fan of Great and I support him even if I was hoping that he would hook up with Matt. Too bad she is dating that Songkran guy. Such a waste of a pretty girl.

Yes! I agree they need to give him these A list ladies but have to say his lakorns are good regardless of what is given to him. He makes it work and very enjoyable. It is funny how the so call A list actors lakorn is ok so tge channel need to reconsider their position just my opinion. If you give Great a good script everything will be perfect since he got the talent.
Yeah the good thing is I still enjoy his acting and his lakorn seven if I’m not super into some of his n’eks. I hope Ch3 utilizes Great more. He deserved much more than he gets

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah they look beautiful together and they look like they’ve become good friends off screen. Hopefully the chemistry translates on screen !
Great always generate a comfort level for almost all of his Nang Ek’s. He actually made me like and became a fan with some of them.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah the good thing is I still enjoy his acting and his lakorn seven if I’m not super into some of his n’eks. I hope Ch3 utilizes Great more. He deserved much more than he gets
Yes, I hope he gets to act with Taew someday. That is one actress from the channel that he wants to work with.

What Nang eks that he worked with do you like? I like him with Matt, Preem and Bella. The rest of the girls are ok to me.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I hope he gets to act with Taew someday. That is one actress from the channel that he wants to work with.

What Nang eks that he worked with do you like? I like him with Matt, Preem and Bella. The rest of the girls are ok to me.
I love him the most with Matt. I liked him with Nycha, Chippy, and Bella as well. The other people I’m like whatever. I’m really looking forward to Greats lakorn with Kao. I love her so much and I’m glad that Great is having a lakorn with her

Did you see taew and great at the calendar signing last week? They were so cute!

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I love him the most with Matt. I liked him with Nycha, Chippy, and Bella as well. The other people I’m like whatever. I’m really looking forward to Greats lakorn with Kao. I love her so much and I’m glad that Great is having a lakorn with her

Did you see taew and great at the calendar signing last week? They were so cute!
Believe it or not, I have not watched the lakorn with Nycha yet. Will watch it during the holidays. When that one came out, I was so busy and the dvd is still sitting there. Kao, I am ok with for now as I only have seen her in one lakorn but that does not mean I won’t become a fan.

I saw the clips of them at the Ch3 calendar signing. Great had the biggest smile ever. Love how they sat them together. Was the MC teasing Great about Taew??

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Believe it or not, I have not watched the lakorn with Nycha yet. Will watch it during the holidays. When that one came out, I was so busy and the dvd is still sitting there. Kao, I am ok with for now as I only have seen her in one lakorn but that does not mean I won’t become a fan.

I saw the clips of them at the Ch3 calendar signing. Great had the biggest smile ever. Love how they sat them together. Was the MC teasing Great about Taew??
Great and Nychas lakorn was really cute. You will enjoy it! The lakorn focused a lot on Nychas character for the first half of the lakorn but Great became more important in the second half :) and Kao is a lovely actress in my opinion. I think you will like her once her lakorn with Great comes out!

Yeah the MC was teasing Great a lot lol It was so funny. Taew talked about how she’s known Great for like 12 years and how they still haven’t paired up yet in a lakorn. Great said he wanted to do a a romcom with taew and that it might be cute lol

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Great and Nychas lakorn was really cute. You will enjoy it! The lakorn focused a lot on Nychas character for the first half of the lakorn but Great became more important in the second half :) and Kao is a lovely actress in my opinion. I think you will like her once her lakorn with Great comes out!

Yeah the MC was teasing Great a lot lol It was so funny. Taew talked about how she’s known Great for like 12 years and how they still haven’t paired up yet in a lakorn. Great said he wanted to do a a romcom with taew and that it might be cute lol
I always watch a lakorn with an open mind so as long as it is a good script and a favorite actor or actress I will give it a try. Sometimes, I go in as a fan for one or the other and end up becoming a fan of the other too.

I like actors or actresses who worked hard to be where they are at versus those who are hand delivered due to connection but that is how some industry work I guess.

I don’t know maybe Ch3 got something planned for Great and Taew that is why they are teasing us with the calendar signing. Wishful thinking. I like Taew for the fact that she does not have to rely on a koojin and most of her work does well. Good for her.