❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Nadech is a national treasure with plenty of work that his fans can enjoy than watching this lame lakorn. Matt on the other hand is Thailand's most hated person lol it's easy for Nadech fans who hate her after her scandal and general viewers to shun her coz they don't have to support someone like her. Lakorn wise there are plenty of options currently and it's not the last lakorn that Nadech will make it's okay to skip. Fans have been saying they'll skip this one even tho they love Nadech and support Nadech and Khun Nong on their next one. Plus the fact that this lakorn actually sucks will not help with the ratings. This poll asks why people didn't watch the lakorn and an overwhelming amount said coz of Matt lol https://pantip.com/topic/39260092/result I'd like to see a poll of Matt vs corrupt leaders or killers in Thailand to see who they would still pick coz how they treat Matt is very extreme like she's in this category of horrible peoples. For Thai Et, I've never seen anyone hated like Matt before. Some stars can do bad things and it's in the news for like 2 weeks max but Matt, it's been a year. The hate is real and I don't think she'll ever recover. If you read around posts on her, people are nothing but snarky. They can't stand the sight of her. Her lakorn with Nine she'll be lucky if his fans don't make noise enough that she'll get pulled coz he has a lot of fans. It's funny Matt stared with Nadech and now Nine who are both known to be extremely polite lol In Pantip, the last two episodes, no one even bothered to make live threads for each ep... NO buzz. Tweets were also very low from the initial day. Even in this thread, with 3 eps out no one really even bothers talking about the lakorn itself... no highlight scenes... plot progress... just nothing.

It's funny people talk about how miscast this lakorn is when this lakorn would've never been made if Nadech didn't act in here coz Korean side wanted to know who was gonna be male lead. They didn't ask about nothing else. Matt isn't a bad choice available in ch3 but in the end she failed at executing too and she wasn't even first choice lol It was Davika lol Thai fans who criticised her said she tries too hard and her acting is weird. She doesn't come off as natural or sympathetic like the original. People can't get used to her acting or root for her character coz they mai in lol What's the criteria for the leads, for the actress to be haggard looking and can do comedy? LOL So Matt is the only choice for ch3. From what I've seen in the episodes that aired, this storyline is horrible. People aren't watching this not coz it's a Korean remake, if this was an original Thai storyline I don't think people would care for it either. It's not Thai Lakorn style. I've heard that the original is adored coz of the all around A-list cast and I'm totally convinced it's the main reason why it worked. You can't give a horrible storyline to any cast that doesn't consist of all popular-good actors coz it can be the only good thing about the actual lakorn. I think Korean fans were given a treat with seeing really popular actors acting in uncharacteristic ways which is why the original worked. That's why casting someone like Matt who people have seen do comedy like this isn't exactly a homerun decision. There has to be an unexpected element so it might've been more impactful if they chose maybe a straight lace lead like Aff lol or you know Noon someone else who has never done comedy. In this case, you've got Thailand's number #1 actor and the most hated person lol I mean, what were people expecting. I didnt' expect it to be this bad but again, Broadcast didn't do their job either. While I know Broadcast is ch3's top production, I've never really liked their style. There's something about the vibe of their lakorns and their fave actors that I just don't care for. For this lakorn, they copied everything because they had to, it's part of the agreement when the purchased the rights. But the Thai side also edit in a way that they drag this version. Notice each ep has 10 parts not 9 like other lakorns and their total episodes will be longer than Korean version too. Their editing is really boring and their comedic timing is horrible. In ep 1 they ended where Farada was drunk in his house but ep 2 started 30 mins with scenes that lead up to it wtf lol I don't know if that was intentional I don't see why it would be or it was an error from the editor. The script itself, the dialogue is also very try hard. The humor/puns in here is unfunny. None of the so-called iconic funny clips have even gone viral for the Thai version. The expectations for how well this lakorn can do should be lower coz it's not like Broadcast succeeded in any area... not casting, script, directing, editing... they promote it that way like hyping how far Thailand's come in the technical sense but I see no progress lol I think khun Nong was just delusional and acting like a fan girl who wanted to remake a popular Korean series. Thais also bash how it seem like they used Thai actors to play Korean. They were annoyed with why they have the charcters each fried chicken and drink liquor like Koreans lol
voluntary response polls like the one you posted are not very accurate because most of the people that do them are the people with the most biased responses. So basically, people who hate Matt are the most likely to take that poll. They aren’t really an accurate representation of a population which is why people tend to avoid them when doing legitimate studies. I’m taking a college statistics class right now and I just thought I should share that for everyone here lol Not saying Matt isn’t one of the bigger reasons because she definitely is but she’s obviously not the only reason lol

Stacysimms

sarNie Egg
voluntary response polls like the one you posted are not very accurate because most of the people that do them are the people with the most biased responses. So basically, people who hate Matt are the most likely to take that poll. They aren’t really an accurate representation of a population which is why people tend to avoid them when doing legitimate studies. I’m taking a college statistics class right now and I just thought I should share that for everyone here lol Not saying Matt isn’t one of the bigger reasons because she definitely is but she’s obviously not the only reason lol
Exactly lol I mean it’s true people hate Matt but 11k views on TrueID is just a little too low for someone like Nadech even if his fans hate Matt. That just goes to show it’s a big mixture of reasons as to why people aren’t watching this.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Uhh. I don’t know many thai older actresses..lol.. maybe Anne T, ( does she still act? LOL) ..or...is Aum P. Older? :risas3:But can she be believable in it? .. She seem more like for drama than comedy romance... Or.. I don’t know how many years chompoo has over Nadech haha..but.. she seem to have an image like yaya. More on the adorable sweet side. ..the lead has to have some feistiness. .. I don’t know.. those were the only older people I know haha.
I wonder what the next kdrama remake would be.... I like period kdrama eg. Moonlight drawn by clouds or moon embracing the sun...but that might be impossible to remake in thai

An all A list casts would have worked, sometimes even if everything else sucks. It is sometimes the best way to almost guaranteed the result of rating wouldn’t be embarrassing. If they really played it safe that’s what they should have done
Oh, goodness, Ann T. would be like his mom. That would be too much for me. A lot failed in this lakorn. Matt can take some blame but everything around it is just as boring. I have high hope for god but when I saw him act...boy he was bad. Even Yoghurt was fine in her previous lakorns in here she's annoying as hell. Even Nine's mom is annoying in here. They literally managed to make so many people unwatchable in here.

Kdramas and C dramas has different environments where it's hard for Thai to remake. Plus, their acting style is different so when you watched the original then come to watch it as a Thai remake the appeal kind of dropped already.

I think Turkish actors has a better sense of acting than Thais actor do, honestly. Next time Thai does decided to do a remake they need one where they have some wiggle room. I mean, to remake such a popular drama and has to pretty much duplicate it is already starting off wrong.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, goodness, Ann T. would be like his mom. That would be too much for me. A lot failed in this lakorn. Matt can take some blame but everything around it is just as boring. I have high hope for god but when I saw him act...boy he was bad. Even Yoghurt was fine in her previous lakorns in here she's annoying as hell. Even Nine's mom is annoying in here. They literally managed to make so many people unwatchable in here.

Kdramas and C dramas has different environments where it's hard for Thai to remake. Plus, their acting style is different so when you watched the original then come to watch it as a Thai remake the appeal kind of dropped already.

I think Turkish actors has a better sense of acting than Thais actor do, honestly. Next time Thai does decided to do a remake they need one where they have some wiggle room. I mean, to remake such a popular drama and has to pretty much duplicate it is already starting off wrong.
I think many things went wrong. And I’m not even talking about the technical and production part. Just where actors are concern. I think both Matt and Nadech should have passed this offer. Nadech I knew would be compared to Kim Soo Hyun, but those two have totally different style of acting. Nadech wants to insert some “humanity” into the character, well I’m not sure if that’s his idea or they told him to do that, But being an alien really had no marker ...like who are we supposed to based it from? We don’t know any alien. LOL. With Matt she looked very animated like when one exaggerate, I know junjihyun acted like that but that was junjihyun style she use to created the character, she owned tha style of acting,. It is a character that is supposed to be annoying but in a funnyn and cute way. Junjihyun put her own spin on how she would portray it so people won’t be annoyed with her but be amused. No two actors are the same . To portray same role, one might need to act in a different style or way to create the same effect, Matt should have given it her own spin. But she decided to copy. Which didn’t quite work. She saw it several times I’m sure this is what she ended up doing.is to copy it as close as possible. then the scandal ....what happened is, now people became annoyed with her because of it and then she is also portraying an annoying character ..it doubled up. So if you who is a fan of hers wouldn’t like to watch. What about the others who aren’t a fan?

Hahaha was Anne that old? Bella might have worked .. but I think for the male lead...how about boy? LOL I’m not thinking of the age thing any,ore just the character, cause it’s just hard to get anyone,, even if they’re older it still don’t match the age with appearance, haha.. ..sunny is ok.. I can see him as the lead. But the production might not. But I can see how he would act. Him and Aum LoL or age not considered Him and Bella. Sorry I can’t think of anymore actresses.

Last edited:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I think khun Nong was just delusional and acting like a fan girl who wanted to remake a popular Korean series. Thais also bash how it seem like they used Thai actors to play Korean. They were annoyed with why they have the charcters each fried chicken and drink liquor like Koreans lol
I feel like this sums up everything wrong with this lakorn. Khun Nong was obviously fulfilling her kdrama fangirl fantasy but it's not working for obvious reasons. The editing and transitions are awful, the wardrobe leaves a lot to be desired, let's not talk about Nadech's awful mushroom wig, the cast has no chemistry together, like at all? Matt's comedic timing is so off omg! The cringe. It's so empty and shallow. It's no wonder it's flopping so hard. Thai audience Vs a Korean audience lol they obviously don't share the same taste. There is a reason why all the kdramas remakes rarely do well there.

The OG version did have an iconic casting there is absolutely no doubt about it lol Kim Soohyun?
He was fresh out of his the moon that embraces the sun fame, that was started with his dream high hype as well.
It also marked Jun Ji Hyun return to kdramaland after over a freaking decade. Comparing Matt to JJH is unfair lol there is nothing to compare here. The only thai actress I could see having the same kind of impact is Aum P I think? And even then, she's still actively acting so it's not like the people are THAT thirsty for her return. The show also had Park Hae Jin and Yoo Inna that were pretty famous on their own. And most importantly it aired right after The Heirs ended. Let's not mention its screenwriter that had previously wrote a nation hit. Of course people were anticipating it. There are so many components that made it an inevitable hit.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think many things went wrong. And I’m not even talking about the technical and production part. Just where actors are concern. I think both Matt and Nadech should have passed this offer. Nadech I knew would be compared to Kim Soo Hyun, but those two have totally different style of acting. Nadech wants to insert some “humanity” into the character, well I’m not sure if that’s his idea or they told him to do that, But being an alien really had no marker like who were suooised to based it from. We don’t know any alien. LOL. With Matt she looked very animated like when one exaggerate, I know junjihyun acted like that but that was junjihyun style she use to created the character, she owned tha style of acting,. It is a character that is supposed to be annoying but in a funnynand cute way. Junjihyun put her own spin on how she would portray it so people won’t be annoyed with her but be amused. No two actors are the same . To portray say role, one might need to act in a different style or way to create the same effect, Matt should have given it her own spin. But she decided to copy. Which didn’t quite work. She saw it several times I’m sure this is what she ended up doing.is to copy it as close as possible. then the scandal ....what happened is, now people became annoyed with her because of it and then she is also portraying an annoying character ..it doubled up. So if you who is a fan of hers wouldn’t like to watch. What about the others who aren’t a fan?

Hahaha was Anne that old? Bella might have worked .. but I think for the male lead...how about boy? LOL I’m not thinking of the age thing any,ore just the character, cause it’s just hard to get anyone,, even if they’re older it still don’t match the age with appearance, haha.. ..sunny is ok.. I can see him as the lead. But the production might not. But I can see how he would act. Him and Aum LoL or age not considered Him and Bella. Sorry I can’t think of anymore actresses.

I think Bie (gubgib's husband) would have been good, if he's maybe two years younger lol. To me, his acting is a bit more polished. He played a cold, arrogant, aloof guy but yet was able to have this warmth that's still visible. But the challenge still remain to find a n'ek.

I usually give a few episodes of a lakorn to see if I would stick around even if my favorite is in there. I don't like to waste my time to watch a lakorn just to watch it if it's not good. Unless, the lakorn is so so bad that it's good then I am on the train wreck ride. Boy is a no, no for me.

This is a role Matt wanted so I just don't think she would pass it up and since it was a remake with Nadech in mind, I don't think he'll pass it up as well. There's no suspense, no scenes where you want to look forward to the next time. I'm currently watching Vuslat...it's like a puzzled drama. Where each episode is a little 2 hours long but the main leads share maybe 10-15 minutes screen time. But...even if the romance is in the background there's always something to make you want to know what happened in the next episode.

In here, it's like whatever and then I forget what day it even aired. There are a few times where I see Nadech trying really hard not to laugh lol. And the flashback, the girl isn't good in acting. I wished this remake is one where they would audition every single one of them. Stop handing out roles like they are handing out candies.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling

I think Bie (gubgib's husband) would have been good, if he's maybe two years younger lol. To me, his acting is a bit more polished. He played a cold, arrogant, aloof guy but yet was able to have this warmth that's still visible. But the challenge still remain to find a n'ek.

I usually give a few episodes of a lakorn to see if I would stick around even if my favorite is in there. I don't like to waste my time to watch a lakorn just to watch it if it's not good. Unless, the lakorn is so so bad that it's good then I am on the train wreck ride. Boy is a no, no for me.

This is a role Matt wanted so I just don't think she would pass it up and since it was a remake with Nadech in mind, I don't think he'll pass it up as well. There's no suspense, no scenes where you want to look forward to the next time. I'm currently watching Vuslat...it's like a puzzled drama. Where each episode is a little 2 hours long but the main leads share maybe 10-15 minutes screen time. But...even if the romance is in the background there's always something to make you want to know what happened in the next episode.

In here, it's like whatever and then I forget what day it even aired. There are a few times where I see Nadech trying really hard not to laugh lol. And the flashback, the girl isn't good in acting. I wished this remake is one where they would audition every single one of them. Stop handing out roles like they are handing out candies.
LOL its quite funny we're all recasting the actors of this drama.:risas3: They really should have had a poll or something for. Production this big. You not only want someone who can act but A listers. Basically all characters should have been in the. A LIST. They should have hired every single popular actor and actresses even for supporting roles. The hype of that would have created should do it.. If that dosen't do it then i dont know lol. But that would probably go for a really costly budget. :risas3:
Well if being away from drama helps. Then I think Anne might actually work lol. Or cast her as the mom but give her more scenes. LOL i think for this drama to work they needed to make many adjustments. As for Nadech trying not to laugh. He probably was thinking, im really a part of this drama, "is this really happening?"

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I get where you come from, but to be honest Pantip is not a place you can based your opinion on. they are bias as heck. I think more artist managers post in there than real people.

The original was a success due to the production technology, some of the special effect was never in any K-dramas at the time. In 2019 even low budget Netflix drama had better special effects.
Who are the managers posting in Pantip? Maybe this might be the case for this lakorn on the first day it aired. There were lots of threads about Matt, so maybe it’s Matt’s mom or paid people to post favorable reviews? For this week’s episodes, there were very few threads created. It was the complete opposite as if people gave up after seeing the 1.8 rating. That first day was just strange in terms of tweets, pantip threads, etc.

Pantip is biased, but the forum isn’t helping Nadech. Viewers often give lakorn a chance til the 4th episode aired, but surprisingly, people were already bashing the lakorn by episode 2. I’ve read the comments and it’s not shocking why this lakorn is failing or failed. Combined with comments from other social medias, this seems to be the sentiments of the viewing population in Thailand. I was excited to see this lakorn, but am kind of whatever and have it playing in the background simply to listen until the leads come on - which I normally never do.

It seems China isn’t crazy enough to buy a poor imitation. Might as well re-run the original.
They bought the rights to air it before production. So China already bought it before they filmed so no way they knew it was cheap.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
LOL its quite funny we're all recasting the actors of this drama.:risas3: They really should have had a poll or something for. Production this big. You not only want someone who can act but A listers. Basically all characters should have been in the. A LIST. They should have hired every single popular actor and actresses even for supporting roles. The hype of that would have created should do it.. If that dosen't do it then i dont know lol. But that would probably go for a really costly budget. :risas3:
Well if being away from drama helps. Then I think Anne might actually work lol. Or cast her as the mom but give her more scenes. LOL i think for this drama to work they needed to make many adjustments. As for Nadech trying not to laugh. He probably was thinking, im really a part of this drama, "is this really happening?"
I think Ann as Falada's mom isn't a bad idea. She might be less annoying. I mean, the mom exaggerated her acting to make it less appealing. The mom should balanced out Falada's personality. When she was faking it at the hospital I was hoping Falada would kick her out sooner. Two over exaggerated people in the same room is maddening lol.

I just once want to see a production company do a legit casting. Where they would carefully and thoroughly goes through the tapes and see who would fit with what. I don't know, A lister or not if the script is a drag, I bet the A lister ends up looking like B or C listers. Some dramas or lakorns, the songs made a huge difference. Some scenes require upbeat songs rather than ones that is playing at a funeral.

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
Oops, so the deal with China fell through? That would be a huge financial blow.

Someone mentions Sunny as a better choice. Sunny’s acting skills are good. But when I watch him, I always see Sunny. Maybe because his characters are always the same, maybe the way he looks and carries himself never change, maybe because of his perpetual blank expression, like he’s always questioning why he’s there. With the last characteristic, he would be more than suitable as Achira . So far I have only watched 3 of his movies. But I’m so bored with his recent annoying characters in Brother of the Year and I’m fine Thank you Love you, I would rather watch someone else.

Sunny probably feels lucky he dodged a bullet, that he wasn’t offered the role and didn’t accept it. I can’t picture him with a straight hair bang. Judging at how non-flexible and unimaginative this production are, they would force him to have that hair bang, regardless if it suits him or not. Look at all the funny hairstyles they make this cast have.

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult

Thai lakorn and audition don’t go together, most got their role by how their manager wiggle it out. The more powerful your manager, then you can get job with the top production. Then the producers will give lame excuses saying how they love to have so and do on the drama...hahaha

In Spanish soap opera they have chemistry screen test where they see if the leads can spark off each other on screen. If it’s dull they throw you out and cast other people.

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
Thai lakorn and audition don’t go together, most got their role by how their manager wiggle it out. The more powerful your manager, then you can get job with the top production. Then the producers will give lame excuses saying how they love to have so and do on the drama...hahaha

In Spanish soap opera they have chemistry screen test where they see if the leads can spark off each other on screen. If it’s dull they throw you out and cast other people.
Tbh, I don’t understand why Thai lakorn industry don’t have audition. I’m new to the lakorn world, so the only series I heard they had audition was the 4 Hearts of the Mountain series where one of the directors put aside their preference and doubts to cast Yaya and Nadech together because through the audition, they seen the two of them had better chemistry with each other and suit the role better then other actors. Well, imagine if they hadn’t had that audition, Yaya and Nadech might have never breaker out and be as big as now.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I think Ann as Falada's mom isn't a bad idea. She might be less annoying. I mean, the mom exaggerated her acting to make it less appealing. The mom should balanced out Falada's personality. When she was faking it at the hospital I was hoping Falada would kick her out sooner. Two over exaggerated people in the same room is maddening lol.

I just once want to see a production company do a legit casting. Where they would carefully and thoroughly goes through the tapes and see who would fit with what. I don't know, A lister or not if the script is a drag, I bet the A lister ends up looking like B or C listers. Some dramas or lakorns, the songs made a huge difference. Some scenes require upbeat songs rather than ones that is playing at a funeral.
So to me I think Sunny and Bella can play the lead. I think Bella can play it she’s a good actress. They might still dress her with the clothes you hate :risas3:but I think she can pull it off. Though I’m not sure how sunny will pull of the hair, I mean if Nadech can’t pull it off, other handsome actors might have hard time pull the bowl hair cut, .. you knowwhat it is.. that kind of hair looks well with some Koreans because it balances facial features the eyes for example . But even then not all Koreans looks good in it, korean males seem to be extremely fashionable in appearances , metrosexual, so if you’re popular and you wear a sac that becomes fashionable. Males aren’t like what you would think in for example Latin America where it’s very similar to thai and othe countries where males aren’t as meticulous on their appearances as the females as long as they look decent and manly. LOL.Who are the other A listers and what roles can they play?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So to me I think Sunny and Bella can play the lead. I think Bella can play it she’s a good actress. They might still dress her with the clothes you hate :risas3:but I think she can pull it off. Though I’m not sure how sunny will pull of the hair, I mean if Nadech can’t pull it off, other handsome actors might have hard time pull the bowl hair cut, .. you knowwhat it is.. that kind of hair looks well with some Koreans because it balances facial features the eyes for example . But even then not all Koreans looks good in it, korean males seem to be extremely fashionable in appearances , metrosexual, so if you’re popular and you wear a sac that becomes fashionable. Males aren’t like what you would think in for example Latin America where it’s very similar to thai and othe countries where males aren’t as meticulous on their appearances as the females as long as they look decent and manly. LOL.Who are the other A listers and what roles can they play?
No Bella for me in this kind of role. I didn't even get halfway through her hit lakorn with Pope because I actually find her annoying in there lol (I know I am in the minority) but I couldn't get into her in there.

You know, something this big they should search high and low for everyone. And do a crossover channels. Stephanie would be good from channel 7 in here along Nadech if they decided to pull Matt out. She's not that old in age but she does have a mature look and she would look good with Nadech actually. Araya would be fine with Nadech too...she's old enough to see the age difference and I am sure she'll bring her own clothings to dress herself lol.

Nine would be so eye candy to be Falada's brother. And what the heck his mom can still be the mom hahhaha. Pon can play Masu. Goodness, a lot can play Masu. I just don't care for him in here at all. And let a n'ek that always dream of being rai to take Yoghurt's place.

The hair...Nadech's hair is a crime on its own. It's bushy and sometimes just hangs over his forehead for no other purpose just because it can't be tamed hahhaha. It looks like a mushroom. Gosh, we are so bad...instead of talking about the lakorn we are going through our wish list of what needs to be changed lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Auditioning is the best system because that's the best way to see who has what. Some might be so good in a certain role but does not get the opportunity because it's given to someone else just because...if an actor/actress is good then audition for something they want doesn't devalue them. I don't know, it has always bug me about the thai industry system when it comes to roles.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
After reading the comments/reviews thus far, I am wondering if this is worth a shot. I may be too bias because I have seen the og ver. several times. There is a reason why it was so popular. Aside from the stellar casting, the acting of everyone meshed well together.

Maybe I'll try to watch episode 1 and come back to give a statement.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
No Bella for me in this kind of role. I didn't even get halfway through her hit lakorn with Pope because I actually find her annoying in there lol (I know I am in the minority) but I couldn't get into her in there.

You know, something this big they should search high and low for everyone. And do a crossover channels. Stephanie would be good from channel 7 in here along Nadech if they decided to pull Matt out. She's not that old in age but she does have a mature look and she would look good with Nadech actually. Araya would be fine with Nadech too...she's old enough to see the age difference and I am sure she'll bring her own clothings to dress herself lol.

Nine would be so eye candy to be Falada's brother. And what the heck his mom can still be the mom hahhaha. Pon can play Masu. Goodness, a lot can play Masu. I just don't care for him in here at all. And let a n'ek that always dream of being rai to take Yoghurt's place.

The hair...Nadech's hair is a crime on its own. It's bushy and sometimes just hangs over his forehead for no other purpose just because it can't be tamed hahhaha. It looks like a mushroom. Gosh, we are so bad...instead of talking about the lakorn we are going through our wish list of what needs to be changed lol
It’s just such a waste what they did, considering it took 2 years this should have been close to really fabulous. I don’t understand why everything needs to be copied, if it’s Thais version then the establishments, the wardrobes, etc should be set on what is in thailand, ...Like would there be thai males who would cut their hair like that? LOL maybe. I don’t know . I wonder what the next rating would be...

bit

sarNie Adult

That mop hair shouldn’t see the daylight in 2019, especially for face feature like Nadech. It might on teens with soft feature.