❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don’t know if anyone can add on to this.

But itheir planned recipe for success is..

1. No take away from the original to make it their own....meaning they tried to copy EVERYTHING. ( I said tried cause they didn’t copy what mattered )

2. The editing....( this is one of those that mattered. To keep the audience interest..)you’d think that because they copied all the scenes..that They would do the same with editing. No. It dragged..

3. The acting. Okay again I’m not sure how an alien should act. But Matt and the rest seem made to act annoying, ..when JJH did it she was animated but it’s adorable. But seeing the same acting from different actress just doesn’t work. ..do you know it’s like the difference between watching an actress in a movie and actress in a play. In plays actors are more animated and overacting becsuse they have to be seen from the front of the stage to the back of the arena. Movie acting are more natural. ..Matt was acting like an actress in a play except it’s a movie. Then the others just followed and feed of each other’s acting. I really don’t understand if they’re also suppose to copy the original cast acting and failed.

4. The chemistry -I think Nadech has more chemistry with mew. Even kIm and taew Heck I think all his other leading ladies. ( weird, cause he didn’t even have 1 kiss scenes with any of them. And MLFAS it’s supposed to be 8 real kisses) I don’t know if it’s becsuse he’s an alien and so looked less romantic because he suppose to be lacking human emotions lol..or maybe Nadech is just better lover when playing as human..lol.. I don’t know. It’s like they’re just two people thrown there and just act . I mean it’s really the truth but the audience shouldn’t think that. It’s like okay this is the silly scenes let’s play silly or this is the kiss scene. Let’s just kiss and it’s done. To heck if we look in love.lol.. It’s like just trying to thrive from scene to scene, I think that’s partly why it’s dragging and boring.

And 5th

5. The hair and fashion styles. ... the two lead who has the most important roles. Whom people would be looking at the entire time, You’d think an alien that live that long should have tried all hairstyle and knew what looked good on him. Instead his hair reminded me of a half coconut husk ...except it’s black:confused12: and Matt looked like a movie star who ran out of budget on her clothes,:facepalm:
JJH acting was animated as well but the thing is JJH did not copy anyone previously. The difference with Matt situation is every scene in the drama is a complete copy of the original. Nothing new. They did not add something so it is like been done been there

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
JJH acting was animated as well but the thing is JJH did not copy anyone previously. The difference with Matt situation is every scene in the drama is a complete copy of the original. Nothing new. They did not add something so it is like been done been there
I heard she watched it 3x. I think she did that with the intention of assimilating not the character but assimilating JJH acting ...so basically she’s acting like the actress. Instead of making the character her own

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I forgot.. the most popular reason,,,and for many the one that really went for the jugular of this drama..

6. The scandal. I was surprise the koreanS didn’t demand to remove her, in korean you have a scandal, it’s like everyone don’t hire you, people don’t like you and fans even boycott and protest for your removal. When it comes to scandal entertainment korean industry really is very intolerant.
On a personal level, talking for myself I lost some of the respect I had for the likes of Matt or Patricia (she cheated). Matt is talented and very pretty lady, Patricia had this charm and appeal I liked about her but Songkran and Note are HUGE turn offs for me. So whenever I see Matt I can't help but feel "SongKran has ruined her and my enjoyment of this drama".

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard she watched it 3x. I think she did that with the intention of assimilating not the character but assimilating JJH acting ...so basically she’s acting like the actress. Instead of making the character her own
That's the thing ! Animated and funny and provoking characters like that Matt has played a dim dozen in the industry (her lakorn with Film or Rome for example). The issue here is we know about the original version and how Matt is such a fangirl. The fangirlism is killing it a little bit.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
On a personal level, talking for myself I lost some of the respect I had for the likes of Matt or Patricia (she cheated). Matt is talented and very pretty lady, Patricia had this charm and appeal I liked about her but Songkran and Note are HUGE turn offs for me. So whenever I see Matt I can't help but feel "SongKran has ruined her and my enjoyment of this drama".
I’m not really familiar with what happened, I just knew the man songkran was married and separated with 1 daughter. Was that not allowed in Thailand when one is separated to court someone else? Also, I know she had a bf of over 10 years. I heard conflicting things, like I heard they were separated already when songkran came to the picture. But I also heard the opposite. As for Patricia. I don’t read thai so, I wasn’t sure what happened there at all. All I can made out is she had an issue with bf. This note...is that chompoos husband?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m not really familiar with what happened, I just knew the man songkran was married and separated with 1 daughter. Was that not allowed in Thailand when one is separated to court someone else? Also, I know she had a bf of over 10 years. I heard conflicting things, like I heard they were separated already when songkran came to the picture. But I also heard the opposite. As for Patricia. I don’t read thai so, I wasn’t sure what happened there at all. All I can made out is she had an issue with bf. This note...is that chompoos husband?
Note is Chompoo bro in law. For Me, on a personal level SongKran is Huge turn off. Has never given me the good feel (started with the Pinky scandal). When he was dating Aff and then they got married I could not help but feel Aff was aiming low no matter how high-so the guy background (have the same feeling about Note who used to hack his ex instagram to talk shit to his other ex instagram). I believe Songkran started playing "nice guy on the rescue" to manipulate her emotions when she was still with her BF but the relationship was going through a difficult phase. Let's not forget Matt has been in the same circle as Mint for a long time now so I suspect SongKran had eyes on her long before. Therefore he had the opportunity to get close to her in a friendly way before "attacking" by offering supportive shoulders during the time girl's relationship with boyfriend was going through hardships. When she broke up and he was officially a divorcee he was free now to "treat girl very well" (he got the money to do it in a majestious way). Let's be honest us girls melt to a lot of things. I don't know but when I think that Matt has ruined a great opportunity to at last shine for sth like SongKran it infuriates me to no end.
Like if you don't believe me about Matt great potential please watch her bride lakorn with (Koy and Lek), "Kah Badin" with James Ma, "Fah Krajang Dao"with Boy Pakorn, "Kularb glai Ruk" with Grate etc...girl watch it and you will understand my pain and my disappointment. Sorry but I believe when you associate yourself with some things or even people, it can ruin your energy and your aura. Aff career is getting back on track

Everything I said earlier is my personal opinion and I think (the way I was not proved wrong about the Aff-SK case) Matt has destroyed something for another one that is worthless. Same about Pat

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Note is Chompoo bro in law. For Me, on a personal level SongKran is Huge turn off. Has never given me the good feel (started with the Pinky scandal). When he was dating Aff and then they got married I could not help but feel Aff was aiming low no matter how high-so the guy background (have the same feeling about Note who used to hack his ex instagram to talk shit to his other ex instagram). I believe Songkran started playing "nice guy on the rescue" to manipulate her emotions when she was still with her BF but the relationship was going through a difficult phase. Let's not forget Matt has been in the same circle as Mint for a long time now so I suspect SongKran had eyes on her long before. Therefore he had the opportunity to get close to her in a friendly way before "attacking" by offering supportive shoulders during the time girl's relationship with boyfriend was going through hardships. When she broke up and he was officially a divorcee he was free now to "treat girl very well" (he got the money to do it in a majestious way). Let's be honest us girls melt to a lot of things. I don't know but when I think that Matt has ruined a great opportunity to at last shine for sth like SongKran it infuriates me to no end.
Like if you don't believe me about Matt great potential please watch her bride lakorn with (Koy and Lek), "Kah Badin" with James Ma, "Fah Krajang Dao"with Boy Pakorn, "Kularb glai Ruk" with Grate etc...girl watch it and you will understand my pain and my disappointment. Sorry but I believe when you associate yourself with some things or even people, it can ruin your energy and your aura. Aff career is getting back on track

Everything I said earlier is my personal opinion and I think (the way I was not proved wrong about the Aff-SK case) Matt has destroyed something for another one that is worthless. Same about Pat
Matt made her choice, she chose someone who already had a family. She at best would be a second wife if it goes that far, ..I still don’t understand with Patricia and note. Is he already married? Was Patricia still with her boyfriend or did they break up before she went with that guy?

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Exactly lol I mean it’s true people hate Matt but 11k views on TrueID is just a little too low for someone like Nadech even if his fans hate Matt. That just goes to show it’s a big mixture of reasons as to why people aren’t watching this.
I think she is the major reason, 1.8 rating is brutal even for Nadech which means even his fans are not really watching. Sure there many other issues. But even those combined shouldn’t give a 1.8 Nadechs fans will still support him. The only thing that will make his fans even NY fans which are majority of his fans not watch is if they hate the person he works with and can’t stand her even to watch.. 1.6...1.8 that’s brutal number. it’s like a boycott. That was what many people said they will do when that issue broke and that’s exactly what they did, So it isn’t a surprise. The technical aspect of it just further encourage people not to watch but the scandal issue alone is enough to have a rating this low. It’s almost like a passionate testament from the people..

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt made her choice, she chose someone who already had a family. She at best would be a second wife if it goes that far, ..I still don’t understand with Patricia and note. Is he already married? Was Patricia still with her boyfriend or did they break up before she went with that guy?
No he aint married just that this is "Note" Poo's and Aum's ex. And there is big chances she cheated on Peach with him (here as well timing says a lot).

bit

sarNie Adult
This drama originally was already a snooze fest. Then they make remake which is even more boring. What to get excited about?

Matt on her own is not someone who brings rating anyway. This drama rely on Nadech popularity even from its first conception.

Combine snooze fest with boring actors = failure.

bit

sarNie Adult
Songkran and Note belong to the same species of Hi-so who serial date daras.

They basically went from one dara to the others like how they would buy a car. Well the dara who dated them also are not angels. These daras know the game.

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
I think Nadech is less akward now from ep 4. Though his wig is still detracting sometimes. But now I can enjoy Matt and Nadech's scenes together because I think they're more insync, plus they're eye candy. Yes, I'm superfacial, that was how I got suck into Thai lakorns.

I wish they had cast someone else to play young Falada because the current actress has really got on my nerves with her monotone voice. So all the flashback really kill the mood for me.

Have to admit that Matt has very nice and flawless legs :D

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly the ratings really does show that Thailand does not like Matt at all. Even Nadechs popularity can’t help the ratings. To start off at 1.8 on the first episode clearly shows that no one wanted to tune in.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Call it for what it is a major flop. There are a lot of factors in this lakorn contributed to the low rating.

1) Matt's scandal. As I have said, she chose her pathway in life, she gonna have to pay. Action have consequences people, learn from it.
2) Boring as hell. No actor/actress is going to save a snooze of a lakorn. There is just nothing exciting to look forward to. Nothing.
3) Supporting people are annoying. I skipped over Masu, Yoghurt and a few more.
4) I don't like the editing as much for a big budget lakorn.
5) Outfits are not up to par.
6) Did I mentioned it was boring lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What is her scandal about?
Last I heard was something about her and Aff's ex-husband lol. Sum it all up Matt basically gave up everything to be with a guy that she's not sure if they ever gonna get married. I think she miscalculated how people would react to her being with him. She wasn't honest about the relationship and it didn't help he was being wishy washy about the status of his marriage. She's considered a third hand to a relationship that wasn't even one...but that doesn't matter...what matters is she handled it poorly and is paying a price for it. So at the end of the day, Matt is gonna have to learn how to make some damn good pizza lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Nadech is less akward now from ep 4. Though his wig is still detracting sometimes. But now I can enjoy Matt and Nadech's scenes together because I think they're more insync, plus they're eye candy. Yes, I'm superfacial, that was how I got suck into Thai lakorns.

I wish they had cast someone else to play young Falada because the current actress has really got on my nerves with her monotone voice. So all the flashback really kill the mood for me.

Have to admit that Matt has very nice and flawless legs :D
I always call Matt one of the best bodies of Thai enter

spanky

sarNie OldFart
To me this is a boring series

I tried to watch this at least 3 x at different times and can't get into it.....

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They shouldn’t try to remake a slow Kdrama in the first place. Korean culture and value are different than Thais that they just can’t relate.