❤️[CH3] Plerng Prang Thien (Good Feeling Production) : Toey Pongsakorn / Nychaa Nuttanicha

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the title is "Plerng Prang Tian" (English "Fire Disguise Candle"?) Please correct me as it's my attempt to translate. Tian is the n'ek's name.

A fantasy drama of a love triangle that happened in the past life. The female lead died and vowed to be strong in the next life.

Edited

Drama by Goodfeeling
Starring Toey
Nychaa
Yogurt

Translated by Thaidramatic_update on IG
____
[Synopsis]
- - - -
Kalin, famous model, are being in scandalous controversy because she is with a married man but doesn't care about it because he told her that he is going to get divorce.
. . . .
One day, she got ancient golden hairpin that make her dreaming of Tiankhum, a woman who has same face as her. She saw all of Tiankhum's life and feel angry for Tiankhum. Hairpin show its power to bring her soul to Tiankhum body. She will seduce a guy and fight with any lady in her way.
. . . .
Tiankhum, naive girl, who adopted by Nhankhum, hunter of the vassal prince. One day, she is attacked by tiger, her father can help her but Taywarit, son of vassal prince said that he help her, that make Tiankhum in her gratitude, then she respect him so much. Finally, she become his mistress. Wongduen, who is Taywarit's wife is so angry. Tiankhum finally tragically die and make a wish before she die, that she need to reborn as strong and fierce lady and come back to get everyone who's shit to her
. . . .
History repeat itself, Kalin learn many things from past, then she can cut the man she loves off.

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Nycha looks grown up in the pictures. Not her biggest fan but I'm glad she's getting a chance to do a different role. Sounds raeng too.

The story sounds like Duay Raeng w/Mew and Tik except for the mistress part and p'ek also getting reborn.

Solinda

sarNie Egg
Storyline sounds pretty good ! The pair looks cute together.
I love Nychaa and will antcipe this one for sure.

Reactions: val

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Isn't she doing a past life thing with Tono too? Hopefully, her characters are different!

Pon?! Not feeling the fake beard lol

ABG

sarNie Egg
I'm not sure I understand the plot. Nychaa is seeing Toey, who is married to Yoghurt? She goes back in time to see a girl that resembles her and is in the exact same love triangle? From this, she will learn to end her relationship with Toey? I hope Nychaa's character will end up with Pon's and have some sweet scenes between them. Their pics on ig look cute.

ABG

sarNie Egg
I came across @ponnawasch_gallery on ig who claims this will air May 19. Sorry I don't know how to post the video. But there is a few pics and videos of Pon, Nychha and Toey promoting this lakorn.

I'm excited that it will air sooner than I expected, but a bit sad because I'm going to be busy from April onwards, so I won't have time to watch it. Unless I decide to give up on sleep.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wait so Nychaa is playing a homewrecker in both lifetimes? Wow this is a good role for Nychaa. The little teaser I saw for this is very nam nao. Lots of slapping and stuff lol