❤️[CH3] Plerng Prang Thien (Good Feeling Production) : Toey Pongsakorn / Nychaa Nuttanicha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok. So...I'm assuming Lin going back to the past life and meeting Ben as Luis is gonna help her fall in love with present time Ben? Cause from the ending credits I see that Luis has a beard and his hair is spiked to the left side, but present time he has no beard and his hair is spiked to the right side here
@1:27 he has no beard and his hair looks like the modern Ben +
@19:04 that also looks like Ben lol. OMG! I can't wait to see her fall in love with him. Like she Kissed Ben!(peck on the cheek only...but still!!) Not by accident.
Yes, she is going to change her destiny and karma.

There's one thing I'm curious about after seeing how Jao Noy (past Toey) lied about things to make him look good and seeing the end credit, who was the true original owner of the pin. Could the hair pin belong to Luis (past Pon) and Jao Noy took it to give to Tien? Is Lin going to see the truth along with everything else and decided, with support from Ben, to go back and change their history?

Can't wait!!!!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
+ Yoghurt is so dam Gorgeous! Like!!! She's the sexy beautiful and NYCHA's the Feminine Beautiful!

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
What a change to see nicha in this role. disappointed that toey is a jerk because I like toey! pon has on too much make up for a guy! I'm neutral with him atm. I mean he's not eye candy like a mark prin but I guess I can watch him. I like these reincarnation genre.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
What a change to see nicha in this role. disappointed that toey is a jerk because I like toey! pon has on too much make up for a guy! I'm neutral with him atm. I mean he's not eye candy like a mark prin but I guess I can watch him. I like these reincarnation genre.
Yasss Mark Prin is a total sweetheart❤ But Pon and Nychaa's chemistry is very pleasant to watch so I'm cool with it. Overall this lakorn is sooo good, it's refreshing to see a new storyline

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn frustates me so much. Tien Kham and her family brought it to themselves. They knew the rules, knew the tradition but yet they still did what was forbidden (the dance). Nan Kham knew that only the royals can dance but yet he made the bargain with the gods. Lin doesn't see any faults in herself either.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel like Lin has fallen in love with In because she is attached to him, and believes he has been there for her, save her life, and really loves her. After seeing Jao Noy as a child, when he lied that he saved her from the tiger... I can already tell that Lin will begin to see his true colors. Ben actually accepts Lin for who she is, and you can tell he genuinely cares for her. Whereas, In is lustful and a player. He is spoiled by his mom, so he gets mad when he can't get what he wants. I'm still on episode 3, but I'm wondering why In won't get a divorce?

I just love how Lin looks at Ben, and she seems happy. I love how she smiles at him shyly.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yeah the more we learn about Jao Noi, the more I hate him. He's such a lying coward. Too bad, it's always the rich and powerful who get away with doing bad things. That's why I'm kind of excited to see how Lin will avenge Tienkham. I'm afraid she'll be overpowered by Jao Ongdeurn and her servants, because even though she has her personality as Lin, she's going back in time where it's even worse for servants. That's also why I am on team Lin/Tienkham. Tienkham would of course fall in love with the person who claimed to be her savior, and I mean, she's his servant so she is truly powerless in this situation. Maybe she shouldn't have so openly declared her love for Jao Noy, but that wouldn't have helped because apparently everyone knows that Jao Noey sneaks around to be with her. I get that Lin has to face her mistakes too, but when it comes to In and his mom, I hope they get what they deserve. The story is slowly revealing all the bad karma of the past!

Though I gotta say, now that I've seen Toey in this role, I hope they cast him as an aggressive, vengeful p'ek next. He needs to break out of his happy-go-lucky lead roles.