❤️[CH3] Plerng Prang Thien (Good Feeling Production) : Toey Pongsakorn / Nychaa Nuttanicha

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Woww, amazing fmv! The color, the music, the transition everything is great. It makes me feel excited and wanting to see them in another lakonr! So sad that the drama is gonna end so soon :crybaby2::sad6:
Thank you so much! :(. I think ch3 will pair them again soon. They did get good feedback as pair so I hope ch3 give them a chance haha. An slap/kiss lakorn would be perfect for them haha. I'm gonna to miss this lakorn :'(.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I just finished Ponychaa FMV. I did other one but it was blocked around world, so I made other one. I was fangirling while I was editing. The way they look each other. They really have a great chemistry. Please ch3 pair them again haha.

Should I do other one? haha. I hope you all enjoy this simple mv of them. :icon12:
Love this!! Can you please make more of these two!?

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Is there subs for this? I saw episode one but can’t understand the whole thing.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I just finished Ponychaa FMV. I did other one but it was blocked around world, so I made other one. I was fangirling while I was editing. The way they look each other. They really have a great chemistry. Please ch3 pair them again haha.

Should I do other one? haha. I hope you all enjoy this simple mv of them. :icon12:
Amazing video :).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Man i have a 12 hr shift tomorrow. Normally i come in here to check for spoilers but i think I'll stay away until i get to watch it lol. So jealous of those who will catch it live or get to see it within a few hrs after posted on YT!

So love this picture. There's so much agony that this lifetime for them is over. At least Kalin will go back to Ben but Louis will go on living to wait to go onto the next lifetime to meet her again.
http://instagr.am/p/ByrSg05nYg0/

Last edited: