❤️[CH7] Hua Jai Look Poochai (Media Studio): Now Tisanart / Kem Hussawee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is pretty good! Just caught up all the way to ep 10 and now I’m wanting more episodes lol

Kem is honestly reallyyyy handsome! As I was watching him, he looked so familiar to me and not figuring out who he looked like was really bothering. While I was watching ep 10 if finally hit me that he looks like a mixture of Mike and Ken T! Please tell me I’m not the only one who sees that. He’s just so handsome. I can’t believe he’s only 2 years older than me!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is pretty good! Just caught up all the way to ep 10 and now I’m wanting more episodes lol

Kem is honestly reallyyyy handsome! As I was watching him, he looked so familiar to me and not figuring out who he looked like was really bothering. While I was watching ep 10 if finally hit me that he looks like a mixture of Mike and Ken T! Please tell me I’m not the only one who sees that. He’s just so handsome. I can’t believe he’s only 2 years older than me!
To me he look similar to that one actor that passed away not too long ago. He is quite handsome and his acting is not bad, better than some veteran actors. I haven’t had time to watch this yet, but just been watching clips. I really like Now’s acting in here.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
OMG!! I'm only on episode 9 and I wanna smack Nop!! It's a nope for me lol. He drew the line. My poor Bpin. She deserves so much better! She loves him sooooo much. All these past episodes gosh Now acts so damn good, it's like she's really in love with him. Every emotion she's shown has been so on point yearning for Nop. And I can't even tell if he really liked her after all their cute scenes cause he always did his stupid smirk!! I don't even wanna continue cause I'm so frustrated at Nop haha I can't believe he let his mom faint right there in front of him. His aunt isn't such a good person either. I know she despises the mom for the killing/past stuff but if she was a good person she would be more open/understanding. Especially when they were begging for Nop in front of her! Ugh hope karma comes to Nop and his goddamn family. I hate the brother too.. he's such a stupid brat. So many dumb characters!! It's so nam nao. Bpin is dumb too for loving someone like Nop!! Lol anyways I'm still gonna watch cause I love Now. She looked so gorgeous in her thai dress...her acting is so good in here. I love her so much hahaha. I wanna cry everytime she cries she's so good hahah