❤️[CH7] Hua Jai Look Poochai (Media Studio): Now Tisanart / Kem Hussawee

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
As much as I like Nop and Pin together, I’m not sure I can really see the love Nop has for Pin. She’s genuinely in love with him and I can’t see that from him. I know the plan was to make her fall in love with him for revenge but I’m not seeing that he’s really falling in love with her too. Like every time they have a sweet moment and she falls in love more, he’s like smirking on the side like his plan is working.... maybe I need to sit down and watch this thoroughly lol
I feel that he loves her but the need to revenge is stronger. He’s attracted to her since the beginning and leading up to when he found out that her dad killed his father ( i think it might have been a setup instead). I thought episode 7 smirk and walked off to the ocean was cool, but his smirks in episode 8 were even better lol. Especially the part when he told her dad they’re “one together” and Pin shielding him :risas3:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love Now....since many ch7 actress left...I hope they don't keep neglecting her....it seems she is getting an opportunity...she had 2 lakorn this year...

I don't really care for Bow....

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I love Now....since many ch7 actress left...I hope they don't keep neglecting her....it seems she is getting an opportunity...she had 2 lakorn this year...

I don't really care for Bow....
I don't care where she's at or go, i just want good scripts for her. Like some of the good lakorns i watch, i would think about how Now would slay this role and that role.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
In that scene where Now was bagging Kem to stay. If it was a different actress, I would’ve roll my eyes. She nailed that scene. This is a typical storyline, but I love the way Now portray her character.

Last edited:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I just started watching the 1st episode and I hate Dan's characters and his dad. Dude, your brother protect you and still let your father hit him. Seriously I can't stand him.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't care where she's at or go, i just want good scripts for her. Like some of the good lakorns i watch, i would think about how Now would slay this role and that role.
Hopefully she gets better script...in general I don't care for thai lakorn.....but this lakorn...she get to showcase great scenes with her emotions.

I love sammy but I want her in a light hearted rom com....she has done sooo many slice of life ...and some action