❤️[CH7] Mon Garn Bandan Ruk (Dida Video) : Mik Thongraya/Bow Maylada

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I started watching it and I agree the sound affects at the beginning was so extra i couldn't stand. But it gets better as you watch on and i actually like it. I just didn't like how unnecessary most of the scenes were, nothing really happened before ep 10-11. This is my first time watching Bow and she's not that bad. Diew was so annoying until she realized she loves songklot.

OMG songklot is my dream man. He is sooo loving caring, and just a patient man. They chose the right person to play this character, Mik is so dreamy! (honestly watching this just for him)

Turns out that Ama has passed away within that three years, it was her spirit this whole time that was with Diew.
Due to a misunderstanding, Diew and Aoey decided to get a divorce however, they resolved it once charlie explained to Aoey that Diew only sees him as a friend and Diew loves Aoey

Can't wait to see and what happens next this week!

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Quite sad that this lakorn already finished lol. I really liked their chemistry, I guess i'll go check out their other lakorn. This drama ended so great! I love the relationship between Diew and her A-maa. This is such a great, stress-free, light heart lakorn. Diew trying to get her man back got me squealing. :risas3: I love how sensual these two are lol. Looking forward to Mik&Bow's next pairing.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Quite sad that this lakorn already finished lol. I really liked their chemistry, I guess i'll go check out their other lakorn. This drama ended so great! I love the relationship between Diew and her A-maa. This is such a great, stress-free, light heart lakorn. Diew trying to get her man back got me squealing. :risas3: I love how sensual these two are lol. Looking forward to Mik&Bow's next pairing.
Where can I watch this with subs?

Okay, there’re two episodes that got dubbed in my language. After watching the first two eps, so many questions ran through my mind. I like watching it dubbed cus the sound effects is not so noticeable. Lol.
This lakorn would have been dark if it’s not for the sound effects. Bow’s Character Diew woke up and don’t remember what happened 3 yrs ago and how she got married. The last thing she remember was seeing her mom with her dad’s friend and walking out of her house. Then she saw that pink character.
So why/how did Diew not remember what happened in the past 3yrs?
Was she depressed to the point of not remembering after her grandma died?
How did she meet with Mike’s character and fell in love?
Did her grandma died when she still had that short hair?

I wanted to know all that so I skimmed through it watching raw. Got so confused. Lol
I enjoyed a lot of the sweet romantic scenes between Bow and Mik, they made me smile. :love::naughty2:
Love the sweet and naughty things Mik be saying to Bow, made me blush. Mik’s character is an ideal p’ek, he’s handsome, educated, kind, caring, and understanding husband, and can cook!

So I’m still confused with the last two episodes. The last two episodes, there was too many flashbacks that it got confusing. There’s this one scene where Diew and her grandma having dinner atoutside restaurant and met Mik and his girl coworker. In that scene, she was talking to her grandma, but when Mik look at her, she was talking to herself. This is when she had short hair and barely met Mik. That got me confused thinking her grandma died when she had short hair, before she even met Mik.
Then when I saw the scene when they got married, the grandma was talking to all the guests.

There’s that once scene where she when to wake her grandma up, and started crying knowing her her grms is dead. I cried with Bow, it was a sad scene.

This lakorn had potential to be good. It shouldn’t be a romantic ghost comedy. Should’ve been a dark romantic lakorn instead. Like... n’ek trouble to let go of her grandma’s death and trouble relationship between her husband.
I really, really do love the chemistry Mik and Bow have in this lakorn. I need more of them! Lol

Last edited:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult

Okay, there’re two episodes that got dubbed in my language. After watching the first two eps, so many questions ran through my mind. I like watching it dubbed cus the sound effects is not so noticeable. Lol.
This lakorn would have been dark if it’s not for the sound effects. Bow’s Character Diew woke up and don’t remember what happened 3 yrs ago and how she got married. The last thing she remember was seeing her mom with her dad’s friend and walking out of her house. Then she saw that pink character.

I wanted to know all that so I skimmed through it watching raw. Got so confused. Lol
I enjoyed a lot of the sweet romantic scenes between Bow and Mik, they made me smile. :love::naughty2:
Love the sweet and naughty things Mik be saying to Bow, made me blush. Mik’s character is an ideal p’ek, he’s handsome, educated, kind, caring, and understanding husband, and can cook!

So I’m still confused with the last two episodes. The last two episodes, there was too many flashbacks that it got confusing. There’s this one scene where Diew and her grandma having dinner atoutside restaurant and met Mik and his girl coworker. In that scene, she was talking to her grandma, but when Mik look at her, she was talking to herself. This is when she had short hair and barely met Mik. That got me confused thinking her grandma died when she had short hair, before she even met Mik.
Then when I saw the scene when they got married, the grandma was talking to all the guests.

There’s that once scene where she when to wake her grandma up, and started crying knowing her her grms is dead. I cried with Bow, it was a sad scene.

This lakorn had potential to be good. It shouldn’t be a romantic ghost comedy. Should’ve been a dark romantic lakorn instead. Like... n’ek trouble to let go of her grandma’s death and trouble relationship between her husband.
I really, really do love the chemistry Mik and Bow have in this lakorn. I need more of them! Lol
Neko Meow just started subbing it! :)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Cute when Diew apologizes to Oy.

This scene had me crying with Diew.

Sad scenes

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling

I agree, i would also like to see this lakorn in a dark way I think it would match better than the comedy approach that the production took it. but im glad that ratings turned out good for the lakorn. I hope that bow and mik can pair up in the future, they have really good chemistry.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'm just starting this now. I finally remembered they were in Kard Cheuk together. I loved them in that! They were cuter than the main leads.

Ep.1 is funny and interesting. Going to the future to find out you're married is definitely a surprise.