❤️ [CH7] Pachara Montra (Kantana Group): Weir Sukkollawat/Bow Maylada

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
At first I wasn't going to watch this but I like both Weir and Bow so I thought I would give this a chance. It started off surprisingly good. Surprised to hear so many dirty jokes and innuendos in the beginning LOL. Especially with the blow job joke when the p'ek asks n'ek what happens if he was bitten by that bug on his ehem part. The pra'nang had such a cute relationship. Weir and Bow have really good chemistry together and their scenes in the beginning were so cute. Usually with lakorns like this where the p'ek thinks the n'ek is a guy, he starts to think he's gay and by the time he knows he's a girl it's like "well I'm not gay" but the p'ek here was so gay for the n'ek as a boy, he was so worried about her and touchy with her beyond close friendship. I mean he was already wanting to kiss the n'ek and confessing his feelings for her as a boy in his sleep haha. Plus his constant scrutiny while looking at her face comparing her to a girl all the time and saying Phet is better than a girl. But anyways, Don is a lovable p'ek, he cares so much for the n'ek and he's just a funny, chill guy. Weir is so sexy here, I love seeing him dressed up. Phet is so cute, the way she gets shy all the time with the p'ek, especially when he asks her to give her opinion on him.

Nam is such a good friend. He's loyal, funny, and he knows when to keep his mouth shut. His comments about Phet and Don's relationship are always on point. I love how he referred to Phet as a boy as Don's wife haha. And the scene where he has to find a virgin for the ceremony and he just awkwardly stands in front of the ladies, not knowing how to ask. The scene where he and Marisa look at Don and Phet adoringly in the forest was cute. Marisa was a strange character, her motivations were not clear. Like she was hired by the aunt to pretend to be the daughter, yet she is always being snarky with her. Her character needed some backstory, like why did she take the job, why all of a sudden not care about whether or not the job was done well or not. I thought she and the aunt would have had some sort of backstory together to show why she would take on this job but there was no twist.

The first 60% of the lakorn was good, I enjoyed it but once they went back to the forest the second time, things got really tedious. This lakorn started to drag at that point, like they really needed to be in the forest for just one episode. Hana deserved better than this character. Pattama was soooo annoying and needed to go away. Then the absurdity with her turning into a cat, I adore Hana, why did they give her such a crappy role? Don also became kind of a dick towards the end with him being so hot and cold with Phet, poor Phet, her heart was breaking during the last couple of episodes. The last episode was just dumb and it really felt like a cheap excuse to get the p'ek half naked for no reason LOL. I would have liked this lakorn so much more if it was just 13 episodes.

Last edited: