❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Aww.. I wish they could pair up again but Michael is most likely leaving ch.7. Wellllll, if he's freelance, he can still technically work with them.... But isn't ch.7 salty asf to those who leave them? Lol. T-T At least they got to pair up before he leaves. Why can't every actor just be freelance or whatever so they can act with any channel, like that would be SO MUCH BETTER. IMAGINE ALL THE DIFFERENT PAIRINGS WE WOULD GET.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
yes i love mookda acting this lakorn, it is very entertaining to watch her this one and her acting is very good. please mike do not leaving ch7 beacuse i want you to stay with ch7.

Vico

sarNie Adult
yes i love mookda acting this lakorn, it is very entertaining to watch her this one and her acting is very good. please mike do not leaving ch7 beacuse i want you to stay with ch7.
Same. Channel 7 is my favorite channel, I don’t want him to leave ! Besides, I’m afraid of what it could do to his career

Ntsuab-Ci

Well, Michael still has his contract with ch.7 as of now I believe. I just read some rumors that Michael might not actually leave (yet). And he may even have a new drama with ch7 coming up after this. No confirmation though. Would be nice if true though! There are still ch.7 actresses for him to act with.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
It's been awhile since I've watched a new recent lakorn. Gosh Mike and Mookda are too adorable in here. I love their bickering and I'm so glad Mookda's character is outspoken and not afraid to tell people straight up. So happy this airs 3 episodes per week.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, Michael still has his contract with ch.7 as of now I believe. I just read some rumors that Michael might not actually leave (yet). And he may even have a new drama with ch7 coming up after this. No confirmation though. Would be nice if true though! There are still ch.7 actresses for him to act with.
OMG really? I hope he has more work with them. I want to see him with Sammie and Stephanie.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Me too I am really want him to pair with Stephanie and other actresses that he have not pair with. And it is very good future for Mike to stay with ch7. Look at mai and pancake for example when she stay with ch7 she was so popular but when goes freelance their popularity go the hill.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mai is actually doing well as a freelance actress

Beifern is killing it

Mike will be fine as a freelance actor

Gmm...1hd...and pptv will diff. Want him ...his buddy pooklook is at pptv

Ntsuab-Ci

OMG really? I hope he has more work with them. I want to see him with Sammie and Stephanie.
Just rumors! Not confirmed, haha. But yeah, Michael needs to act with them before he can leave! Lol. Would love to see him with Stephanie for sure! But honestly, I think the chance of him leaving is higher than staying, but for now, he's saying his home is still ch.7.

Okay, moving on to the episode.
Nooooo, don't fight you two! D; My heart honestly hurt so much when Peung had her talk with P'Pha. Like damn, I felt it ALLLLL. I want Peung to go back and be with her family but but but.... P'Pha... What about him? ): & P'Pha, he always finds out Peung's schemes before she can act on them. But when she called out P'Thep's namee, I was like ouu, are we getting jealous P'Pha? Lolol. But it kinda hurts seeing him upset about it too. Basically, this lakorn just breaks my heart, even for the simplest things. My heart's too soft for them. Seeing them not getting along is... too much for me. I.. don't like it, lol.
Grachao... Wth are you waiting in front of their home for? her presence annoys me, lmao. Like back off! Go back to your Pajong. I really hope to see Nam is a nicer role next! He does well in comedy.
But omg, did P'Pha meet his biological mother? :O Awwwhh... That was nice to see! She called out Pasu but little did she know, he's your other son! ;-; Can't wait to see all that reveal too!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Mai is actually doing well as a freelance actress

Beifern is killing it

Mike will be fine as a freelance actor

Gmm...1hd...and pptv will diff. Want him ...his buddy pooklook is at pptv
Mai’s popularity was not what is used to be but My Ambulance has brought her popularity back up a lot. Hopefully more channels will start using Mai now.

Baifern’s career has totally flourish after she went freelance. I think she’s one of the rare cases.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
But mai doesn't have many lakorn coming up much, I know for sure that mai popularity is down. The only actress who do so well is beifern because she is so popular since became freelance and she got a lot of lakorn on air all the time and a movies too.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
But mai doesn't have many lakorn coming up much, I know for sure that mai popularity is down. The only actress who do so well is beifern because she is so popular since became freelance and she got a lot of lakorn on air all the time and a movies too.
Even with ch7 she had like 1 maybe 2 lakorn a year....she didn't have much either....many ppl said she was more interested in modeling or Whatever

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
i just want to know has mookda got a boyfriend yet? is the guy whom play thai football is her boyfriend because i a lot of news about them and could not understad thai. i just want a confirm from you guy. thanks

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww.. I wish they could pair up again but Michael is most likely leaving ch.7. Wellllll, if he's freelance, he can still technically work with them.... But isn't ch.7 salty asf to those who leave them? Lol. T-T At least they got to pair up before he leaves. Why can't every actor just be freelance or whatever so they can act with any channel, like that would be SO MUCH BETTER. IMAGINE ALL THE DIFFERENT PAIRINGS WE WOULD GET.
Lol ch7 cherishes the actors/actresses that end up leaving their *ss

Vico

sarNie Adult
Ouch... my heart breaks for my poor Mookda/Peung who thinks the male lead raped her (because I’m pretty sure he didn’t, he’s just faking to protect her) and who’s enduring all of this.
Please, make them fall in love quickly !

Ntsuab-Ci

Geez, Peung out here trynna kill everyone, lool. It was nice to see Peung and P'Pha being cute and funny together again, hehe.

Seems like this was the top search trend on google today(?) WOOHOO! & live viewers keep going up each episode! Hope ratings go up as well! I can't believe we're already two episodes into this week and tmrr's the last for the week. Didn't we just get these episodes?!? aisshhh.