❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
P'Pha really said "I'm gonna be your husband and the father of your kids" already, lmaoo. Okay, now rewatching back with eng subs, everything feels nicer. AH, I didn't know who that cop was (the one who met with p'pha) until I rewatch ep. 2. I remember being so confused when they showed him all dramatically, but okkkayy, it makes sense. Also, I was wondering why Peung's family were so calm about her disappearance, but they didn't know she got kidnapped.

Uggghh, I remember wanting to see Nam in here too cause I liked his character in that lakorn with Weir and Boww, but his character in here is ughhh. Uh uh. He's a terrible man. STAY FAR AWAY FROM PEUNG.

also... waiting for the ost... we never got one for this.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
How did I miss this. Didn't know it air already to 3 ep. I saw yt clips but not all the lakorn. It's spicy already how the dad wants him to marry the princess and have baby with him. And she will sent back home and she's only 17 years old in the story. Why does the dad do that. It's cute the p'ek character and n' ek is strong

Ele

sarNie Adult
P'Pha really said "I'm gonna be your husband and the father of your kids" already, lmaoo. Okay, now rewatching back with eng subs, everything feels nicer. AH, I didn't know who that cop was (the one who met with p'pha) until I rewatch ep. 2. I remember being so confused when they showed him all dramatically, but okkkayy, it makes sense. Also, I was wondering why Peung's family were so calm about her disappearance, but they didn't know she got kidnapped.

Uggghh, I remember wanting to see Nam in here too cause I liked his character in that lakorn with Weir and Boww, but his character in here is ughhh. Uh uh. He's a terrible man. STAY FAR AWAY FROM PEUNG.

also... waiting for the ost... we never got one for this.
Hi. Where did you watch with eng sub? Please, can you share?

Ntsuab-Ci

Hi. Where did you watch with eng sub? Please, can you share?
From Neko! Here's the link.

Reactions: Ele

Ele

sarNie Adult
From Neko! Here's the link.
Thank you very much:):)

Ntsuab-Ci

Geez, the thief dad sure is pressuring P'Pha for a kid. His revenge to send Peung back pregnant just makes me mad. But you gotta thank him for bringing our pranangs together too, damn it, lol. Jokes on him though, P'Pha isn't a theif so their baby wouldn't be a thief baby. d: But man, he's like "TONIGHT U MUST GET HER PREGNANT" like that's not how it works. But then again..... this is a lakorn and one time is all it takes, lol. I'm pretty sure in tmrr's episode, P'Pha lies about sleeping with her (to protect her ofc). P'Pha has also been saying that he'll bring her back home sooner or later, but in the teasers/trailers, he's like "you have to kill me if you want to escape" soooo, I wonder what changed his mind from wanting to send her back if that's the case?? that means more pranang scenes, hehe. so i'm all for it. AH, so Peung lied about getting her period! When P'Pha asked why it was so complicated when he's about to have a wife, is he saying that dealing with "women problems" are complicated or that now he has to wait a bit longer to sleep with her? lmao. P'Pha, you're not supposed to do anything to her, remember. & omg, that sexual desire drug, realllyyy?? loool. Those ppl are crazy. Don't try and drug my Peung! But yeah, that whole scene between P'Pha and Peung was funny. But I think tmrr's episode is the real start to their drama and misunderstandings. ): So we might not get as many funny scenes anymore. T-T Just stay together and love one another, that's all I'm askinggg.

& that Grachao girl, uh uh. I was embarrassed for her.

Last edited:

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg
Geez, the thief dad sure is pressuring P'Pha for a kid. His revenge to send Peung back pregnant just makes me mad. But you gotta thank him for bringing our pranangs together too, damn it, lol. Jokes on him though, P'Pha isn't a theif so their baby wouldn't be a thief baby. d: But man, he's like "TONIGHT U MUST GET HER PREGNANT" like that's not how it works. But then again..... this is a lakorn and one time is all it takes, lol. I'm pretty sure in tmrr's episode, P'Pha lies about sleeping with her (to protect her ofc). P'Pha has also been saying that he'll bring her back home sooner or later, but in the teasers/trailers, he's like "you have to kill me if you want to escape" soooo, I wonder what changed his mind from wanting to send her back if that's the case?? that means more pranang scenes, hehe. so i'm all for it. AH, so Peung lied about getting her period! When P'Pha asked why it was so complicated when he's about to have a wife, is he saying that dealing with "women problems" are complicated or that now he has to wait a bit longer to sleep with her? lmao. P'Pha, you're not supposed to do anything to her, remember. & omg, that sexual desire drug, realllyyy?? loool. Those ppl are crazy. Don't try and drug my Peung! But yeah, that whole scene between P'Pha and Peung was funny. But I think tmrr's episode is the real start to their drama and misunderstandings. ): So we might not get as many funny scenes anymore. T-T Just stay together and love one another, that's all I'm askinggg.

& that Grachao girl, uh uh. I was embarrassed for her.
Maybe he is jealous lol. I could see he was a little bit bitter about Paothep in the previous episodes.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Just caught up with all the episodes and I loved it! My oh my are Mike and Mookda cute! They have great chemistry together and I love their dynamic so far. Mookda’s character is one of my faves. She’s not one of your typical damsel in distress hi-so character types. Her character is pretty unique so far. She became trusting of Mikes character very fast and easily compared to a little of other roles like hers. She wasn’t shy of anything around him. I guess that’s because of her characters “westernized” upbringing. And I loveeeee how she always defends herself against Mikes annoying dad. Goodness I can’t stand him. All in all I’m waiting for the next episode. I can tell things are gonna start heating up!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Getting so good this morning! Seems like P'Pha have to act bad b/c he's with the evil guy. Preview shows the bad guy that shot Phaotep and P'Pha just kicked him into the water so he wont get hurt even more. Saving his life. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.