❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO I will take Oum Ruk, Sawan Bieng 2008, Rang Ngao, Ruk Prakasit 2000, Sompong Nong Somchai... Basically, I will go through the old lakorns thread. I actually wanted to organize it for the longest time. And I thought I would do something about the Thai thread too. There are too many magazines shoot. I thought about having a thread only for magazines and photos, or move some of them into the Thai stars thread made specifically for a certain actor/actress. There are too many unnecessary thread in the Thai section and repetitive too. I didn't say much but I understand we love to go crazy in this forum and I thinking it is getting a bit out of hands. There should be a Thai gossip/news thread LMAO am I going too far with this. Okay never mind, I will take the above lakorns to edit the first page with all those information. Ahahah isn't that the same thing with the wiki... that would be awesome too adding the wiki link to the lakorn thread.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ok, u need u to post something in Rang Ngao http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...c=1414&st=0 so i can merge you to the topic starter & Rak Prakasit http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=4047 . Here is the lakorn data base http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=4082 if you don't see the lakorn u want to organize tell me so i can edit it in there cuz i left out a lot , other than that you can start going thru those thread , good luck ! :lol:. Yes, the magazine thread . I need to start on that too. Yes , i realize the forum aren't well kept :p . That's why I'm asking everyone to help out . I like to think the forum belong to everyone , without everyone it wouldn't had been possible , thank you.

Katerine

Butterfly123
I think this is a totally great idea :lol: i don't mind taking Fai Ruk Arsoon 2009 & Fai Chon Saeng 2009 seeing those are the only two i into at the moment lol :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ok, go post in Fai Chon Saeng so i can merge ur post to the starter topic and then u are ready , I already make the changes for u in Fai Ruk Arsoon

cecilia

Staff member
I was gonna take NT, but let's leave that to Ceci!....lol, j/k
Jeeja, how do you know i want that ..
i swore, i want to organize the threads for the longest time but b/c i'm only one, i gave up after trying sorting and merging in here.
i even get scorn for telling ppl to not double post LOl ..

BRILLIANT IDEA --- to finally have everyone help ..
i will put in my share of work ..

i'll organize anything of ATEAM :p

Pinky & Weir come next FOR ORGANIZING :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow this is interesting but i dont think i'll be able to help much.. hmmm.. wat lakorn am i interested atm..

hmm since ceci is gonna do ateam lakorns.. and fun are doing ken/ann lakorns.. i guess i'll do rteam lakorns ^_^.. i guess i'll start with sroy saeng jan ^_^ hehe xp..

but yea im with fun on the thai section.. it's like really unorganized.. i wish you can put another subforum in there to organize the mags.. if you do do that i can help organize them because im always there lol...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Lmao, I'd love to help. Having the lakorn summary up on the first page would also be nice :) (if there's a translated version that is)
I'll do all of Pat Napapa's old and new lakorns :) Oh and Kwan's lakorns too =D

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya girls have to tell me which lakorn you want to work on so i can make changes in the thread so your post be the first one

sarN

sarNie Granny
wow this is interesting but i dont think i'll be able to help much.. hmmm.. wat lakorn am i interested atm..

hmm since ceci is gonna do ateam lakorns.. and fun are doing ken/ann lakorns.. i guess i'll do rteam lakorns ^_^.. i guess i'll start with sroy saeng jan ^_^ hehe xp..

but yea im with fun on the thai section.. it's like really unorganized.. i wish you can put another subforum in there to organize the mags.. if you do do that i can help organize them because im always there lol...

what do you suggest ? i'm open for anything , the more member want to take part the better .

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
It's a great idea. I'd love to help but I wouldn't know where to find and get all the information from ;)

I'm still kinda confuse from how this whole organize thing works. But I'd like to give it a try on any of Great Warintorn's lakorns atm...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Go post in "Sroy San Jun" http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=4497 & "Gae Roy Ruk" http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=19190 and then i'll merge your post into the first page
lol ok sarn i posted in there hehe xp..

what do you suggest ? i'm open for anything , the more member want to take part the better .
hmm i see youve already made a forum for photoshoot..

i can help put them in subforums by year.. etc.. sumthin like that..

lol but iono how to do that since i cant move any topics lmao.. xp..

i would love to help out at sw since it's like my home hehe..

sarN

sarNie Granny
It's a great idea. I'd love to help but I wouldn't know where to find and get all the information from ;)

I'm still kinda confuse from how this whole organize thing works. But I'd like to give it a try on any of Great Warintorn's lakorns atm...

Well, it's not that hard. You dont' have to search for infor , most of the time it's in the thread , sarnies will discuss it and bring source, material, art work , picture , summary , spoiler ect , you just have to keep up with the link ,

Example :

Jamleuy Ruk

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...t=0&start=0

Ok, you can be creative and make your own wallies like someone did a character chart on JLR . Thru out the first page there were just link to the infor .

Another Example (recently by butterfly123)

Fai Ruk Arsoon

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...t=0&start=0

So far this is all she had , which are good . Later on when she goes thru the thread she will post link where there are picture , summary, ect .

The unpopular lakorn can be belief , with basic wallies, channel , teaser trailer , ect ,

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Haha ok. Thanks Sarn for explaining to me more. Can I give it a try for Jong Gon Glin Tien with Great and Janie? ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whooo.. i just finished organizing gae roy rak's thread lol xp..

hmmm sarn can you merge me for the sroy saeng jan thread?

and also silamanee too..

and sapai glai peun tiang?

i'll go post in there so you can move me... hehe...

Katerine

Butterfly123
lol ok sarn i posted in there hehe xp..

hmm i see youve already made a forum for photoshoot..

i can help put them in subforums by year.. etc.. sumthin like that..

lol but iono how to do that since i cant move any topics lmao.. xp..

i would love to help out at sw since it's like my home hehe..
yeh i like julies idea that good and like in the old lakorn section you should order them by channel like sub forum for ch 3, ch 7, ch 5 and others (together)

and i don't mind helping out. i like helping out in forums ^_^