❤️[GMMTV]Jaoying Met Sai : Baifern Pimchanok/Dan Worrawech/March Chutavuth

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
http://instagr.am/p/B1WP4atAzxs/
I like this promo of GMMTV. They highlighted all the past notable roles of Baifern, then mentioned that she never did a mother role yet. I guess they did this coz the series is premiering just a few days after BMTPP 's finale (and the Nira role is something that will really stick with Baifern for quite a while).

sarNie Adult
I like Baifern in her movie with Mario and then didn't see her for a couple of years afterwards. Now I'm watching her dramas back to back lol. Her going freelance was a really good decision.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Baifern in her movie with Mario and then didn't see her for a couple of years afterwards. Now I'm watching her dramas back to back lol. Her going freelance was a really good decision.
"Secret Garden" remake (Ananda-Baifern) was airing on True4u during the time "Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew" premiered. I think it wasn't that promoted though.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This looks really good!

The 2nd teaser is much better

I ship Beifern & Dan in the drama....but I want her to not decide and pick between the 2 and be alone. And then ffw 3 months later and Dan as end game ...fresh from the "situated" contract...

@xcinsationalx gmm usually have eng sub

I want to see her movie with nine

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
This looks really good!

The 2nd teaser is much better

I ship Beifern & Dan in the drama....but I want her to not decide and pick between the 2 and be alone. And then ffw 3 months later and Dan as end game ...fresh from the "situated" contract...

@xcinsationalx gmm usually have eng sub

I want to see her movie with nine
I thought someone said this wasn't GMMTV but GMM25? Because only GMMTV channel subs there stuff as far as I know.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ This is GMMTV, so English sub is definitely gonna be available. (2nd trailer already has for instance.) =)

I think GMMTV could be experimenting with a more lakorn-type of drama with this one (given that the main cast aren't their talents and the 2x a week airing - which leads me to think that this is supposed to be a weekday drama and they could have been finished shooting this one a long time ago, but BMTPP happened in One31 which led to the delay in the airing). Also GMMTV is now a business unit under GMM25, hence most of their shows this year are now airing in that channel.

sarNie Adult
If they postponed the airing, I'm glad that they did. So people could just focus on one of her dramas at a time.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
"Secret Garden" remake (Ananda-Baifern) was airing on True4u during the time "Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew" premiered. I think it wasn't that promoted though.
Yea. I didn't like the Korean version. Tried the Thai version for Baifern and couldn't get through it either.