❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
One31 is going to remake Bie and Fang's lakorn. Cast is still unconfirmed but Tor is rumored to be pra'ek.

cr: thaidramatic_update

I'm pleasantly surprised to see Tor in a one31 lakorn. He's mostly done idol series for GMM25 so this role and genre will be a nice challenge for him. Plus, he'll finally be pra'ek!

This is just my speculation, but I feel like Mo might be his nang'ek.

Mo hasn't had any new projects since the end of last summer, whereas all of Exact's other nang'eks are booked. Noona has a new lakorn with Toomtam, while Vill has two new lakorns with Pong and Pae. Bifern Anchasa just got promoted to nang'ek status after her lakorn with Pong and Aom ended, and she was already cast in two new lakorns back to back. Same with Alrisa, recently promoted to lead and already one new lakorn with Tono. Even actresses who aren't contracted under Exact have new lakorns with them. Esther has a new lakorn with Bie after the success of You Are My Destiny, and Baifern Pimchanok has a new one with Sean since she became freelance. Charebelle, Lily, and Gypsy have mainly been doing supporting/nang'rai (Lily has the new period lakorn alongside Bifern Anchasa). Ben and Yingying are still in secondary/supporting roles (Ben has the new lakorn with Push, Bee Namthip, Bifern, Jes, etc.). Plerngkwan (new actress) is also one of the nang'eks alongside Bifern in one out of her two new lakorns. Marie Broenner had the secondary lead role in Sot Story with Nat, which is currently airing. Pango doesn't do lakorns much since she's a singer (her last role was in Club Friday The Series 8, which aired last fall). Panpan doesn't do lakorns much since she's still in school. So that leaves us with Mo from the younger generation. Based on availability, it would make the most sense for Mo to be in here since she's the only Exact actress with literally nothing in her queue at the moment. Plus, it would only be fair since she's gone on such a long hiatus from her last lakorn, even though she's technically considered one of one31's "top nang'eks".

Fang's character was feisty, so Mo would be a perfect fit. Tor and Mo would make an adorable pairing (been hoping for them to pair up for the longest), and Mo is long overdue for a good slap-kiss lakorn. Here's a fantaken picture of Mo holding a sign with Tor's face during Club Friday The Series 7's press conference two years ago. XD

Summary:

1. Tor is a love child of a mistress and a wealthy hi-so man. However, his wife at the time and her son make life for Tor a living hell. As a result he finds solitude with his only friend Minta, who also suffers neglect at the hands of her so called mother and sister. His father's wife ends up killing him, though he survives. He is taken under the wing of another prostitute who knew his mother and takes on a new life under the alias, Sila.

Sila is a pimp who returns to avenge his mother who died and to get revenge for the torture and pain brought to him by his stepmother and stepbrother.

2. Tor is forced to live with his father’s family after his mother dies from neglect. Abused by his step-mother & step-brother, he turns to the girl-next-door, “Mingta” and develops a bond. One night, while being chased by his step-mother, “Tor” jumps into a river and is presumed dead. Years later, he returns as a notorious, rich pimp named “Sila” and is intent on revenge.

3. Sila's main goal is to hurt the people that hurt him as a child, but he never expected to see the only friend he ever had as a child, Mintha. As soon as they see each other, she realizes that he looks familiar to her, but she can't figure out why. She sees him carrying a pregnant woman to the hospital, and being her nosy self, she decides to investigate. She ends up bumping into him and they both fall on the ground, long enough for her to notice a ring he wears around his neck, and she immediately comes to the conclusion that he is her P'Tor, her childhood best friend that supposedly died. Of course, he denies it, because it's all a part of his revenge plan. While he begins his plan, by starting with his older half-brother, Ae. He wasn't planning anything until he found out Ae was responsible for hurting a woman that worked for his aunt, and after she committed suicide because of him, he set his plan in motion. He asked his friend, Mee to help him get to Ae.

Meanwhile, Mintha desperately wants to prove that Sila is Tor, especially because he started showing interest in her sister, Minkwan. She knows he'd never like Minkwan, because of how she treated Tor when they were kids. So she ends up stalking him, knowing that the only way to prove who he really is, is by seeing if he has a scar on his chest, from when he got hurt as a little boy. She'd follow him everywhere, even into the men's locker room, and peep at him while he is showering.

Ost:

Last edited:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh! If they remake this and the rumor is true, I'm totally going to watch it! Tor is a total cutie and Mo is beautiful. They'll make the new version more feisty than then previous version. I mean, at least I hope so. lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is entertaining enough...I know it's not possible but I love a tor/kao reunion....they are too stinking cute

She would have been better sticking to freelance

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
I seriously loved Bie's version with Fang. Sadly Fang never gets the nang'ek roles anymore. Hopefully the new cast would make it be good too. I mean, I would definitely be excited if Mo is chosen as the actress, but Tor as the actor would be quite weird for me because of his age difference and acting experience in lakorns. I mean... why can't it be ToomTam instead! XD But since he is booked with Noona already, then it must mean~ a No... :( ( Actually, I liked Toomtam and Noona's chemistry from their recent lakorn pairing.) Oh well, will be waiting for more news. :thumbup:

sarNie Adult
Was really interesting to see Tor chosen to be lead here. I like both the Sila character (except for the one thing he does) and Tor a lot, so I hope the remake is good.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Arghh I hated hated n'ek in here. They need to completely rewrite her character. She was one of the most annoying dumb n'eks of all time. I wanted him with Peemai's character. Hell I was rooting for p'ek to die so he wouldn't have to deal with her dumb self.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Isn't Kao freelance? She's in Mark and Kim's new lakorn with Alex. Did she sign under Ch.3?

I was a little too optimistic when posting this. The more I think about it, the less confident I feel about Mo being in here. Even though she's the only Exact nang'ek with no lakorns lined up, I feel like one31 would rather bank on an already popular pairing (Tor-Kao) rather than actually promote one of their own actresses.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Doesn't GMM do different pairings rather than koojins?
This is for one31. Recently, they tend to care more about big names/popular pairings, hence why we've been seeing so many freelance actors (Esther, Baifern, Mai, Sean, Push, etc.) get more high profile and consistent lakorns with them than even some of their own actors.

I read a recent interview where Mo said she's been MIA because Exact hasn't found the right script for her yet. I was like, seriously?? What a lie. They've been coming out with new lakorns left and right, casting freelance actors as well as their own active nang'eks/pra'eks (some whose lakorns just ended 2-3 months ago), and somehow, within those past 6 months, they couldn't offer Mo a single good lakorn? She's their only nang'ek left who hasn't been linked to anything yet, but I wouldn't even be surprised if even this goes to another freelance actress, a complete newbie, someone they're promoting to nang'ek, or others who already have upcoming lakorns.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She sign w/ch3

Kao and tor been w/each other since they started ...on/off...RS promo did the same thing

I didn't find her (nk) annoying as other ppl did.....the best revenge is to just live a great life

rae

sarNie Adult
wow, it'd be great if tor really was in here! i had fond memories of this lakorn, haha, especially the bed scene, i don't even remember how many times fang slapped bie before it turned into a willing scene lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
WAIT! Can someone please translate this?! I just found this @dara.trueid.net. I used google translate and listened to the audio and it mentioned "Hormones' Tor Thanapob". It can't be a coincidence right?! This interview was just two weeks ago. It's not like Mo and Tor are friends or have worked together before, so Mo mentioning him in her interview is really absurd. Did she say she wanted to act with him and/or will be working with him soon?!!??!

"ส่วนตัวนะโม อยากเล่นหลอนๆ โมเห็นจากซีรีส์ฮอร์โมน ต่อ ธนภพ เล่น หรือซีรีส์เฉพาะอย่าง sos ที่เป็นโรคซึมเศร้าก็ดี โมมาจากสายละคร จะมาเล่นแนวนี้คงเปลี่ยนยาก"

Here's the full interview: http://dara.trueid.net/detail/227081

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Tor may have less experiences than Mo as an actor but IMO, he has done wayyy much better and challenging roles as proven in Hormones and Project S. Unlike other p'eks who tend to be typecast and have way too similar expressions, Tor has been doing much better than them.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Tor may have less experiences than Mo as an actor but IMO, he has done wayyy much better and challenging roles as proven in Hormones and Project S. Unlike other p'eks who tend to be typecast and have way too similar expressions, Tor has been doing much better than them.
I've always been a fan of Tor and wanted to see him succeed in his own lakorn. If he's confirmed in here, it'll be a great opportunity for him.

Mo has done some pretty diverse roles herself, from nang'rai to damsel-in-distress. She has loads of potential but unfortunately in her case, Exact doesn't give her many challenging roles to excel in. I mean, she did just get promoted to nang'ek status last year only, and even now, as one of their top nang'eks from this generation, she's still struggling to land more than one lakorn (if any) per year. That's why I'm saying if all they give her is another lackluster sitcom after a 6 month long hiatus, I'm gonna flip out. For goodness' sake, the girl's already been in two sitcoms the past two years. Give her something more substantial please. She's nearing her late twenties and won't be able to play lead roles anymore but it's like, they never even gave her a real chance to reach her peak during her prime.

I'm still waiting to see her play twins. I think she would shine in lakorns like Kleun Cheewit, Pitsawat and Lhong Fai. Mo gave a recent interview with daradaily (same one where she revealed that Exact hasn't found the right script for her yet) where she expressed wanting to act as a psycho.

Last edited:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah n'ek wasn't smart. Another I can't get out is that p'ek plan to have something with the bad girl to get her back for being mean to him. But that is a stupid revenge on a n'rai. Lucky it didn't happen or ele I be piss

This lakorn was a real mess halfway to the ending, hopefully this version is better ha