❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Favourite HJS scene
When min mocks his job, he gets all flirty with her then ends up sad.
Oh yes, that's one of the saddest scenes. Thing is Min doesn't look down on people, her mum was a mistress & she being the daughter of one, you can't throw rocks when you live in glass houses. It's only her way to fend off Sila to not hurt her family (although I can't understand it Kwan has the most grotesque heart of a "sister" & never been good to Min), and also in ever recalling this is the sweet Tor she knows as a child she doesn't exactly want to treat him this way. Oh, if only she had gotten down a few of those steps! Then she would see how much she's hurt him!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I think the hug is a bittersweet one. You can clearly see that Fern is a bit awkward in her reaction in saying her goodbye. She patted his arm and then wave as if she's not sure what to do but it seemed Tor is a bit more emotional in their parting (considering all they've been through together) I can see the impact on him.

It's rather touching and there's really isn't much read into that hug other than a co-star has bonded and is saying goodbye. Perhaps, a meaningful one but that's basically it. He has mentor her and been supportive of her since he's the one that chose her and it's no wonder he wanted to see her succeed. She has come a long way due to some of his guidance. Anyhow, the fans will dissect every movements even if it's innocent. But the hug should not be taken out of context. I for one, love the interaction.
The beautiful thing about this is that this former fan (& still is I guess) of Tor Thanapob got her dreams come true. She had idolised him & somehow she's managed to meet him, be with him, acted with him - & got him to kiss her several times in the context of their project together. Not many fans get to fare as much. She must have felt something about the end of it all, but she does have something to hang on to - they can continue to being forever friends, as through him she's now in the same industry and no longer as someone (like most of us wahh so sad) on the outside.
As for Tor, actors are deemed as sensitive people that's why they can project all these emotions on screen, however great an actor he was before he must surely be touched that with his pairing this previously unknown fan she too has managed to propel him to bigger stardom with Huajai Sila.

I only hope Tor's next project he still would pair with younger actresses, it suits him, he has this protective aura. If he acts with someone much older it wouldn't be that nice.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Ladiesss warning!
Dont share the clip
The original source doesnt want it shared
But its already everywhere.
Just try not to repost or share it.
Err may I see the clip please. Where is it?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hahahaha did i tell everyone i got a block.
I wanted to share something and couldnt find the acc. So i realised i got block and probably why it happened.
:risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: