❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

-ngoc-

sarNie Egg
There’s a source that says that fern will be paired with tao phiangphor for her next upcoming drama. What are your thoughts on this couple? :)

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi everyone! I've been lurking on this thread for quite a while now. Not sure if there is a fantasy casting thread somewhere in the forum, but anyway I'll take my chances posting some thoughts here.

Has One31 ever remade a Korean drama? Coz I think Tor and Fern would fit well as Jake/Scheduler and Diane respectively if ever "49 Days"/"Pure Love" (Philippine version of the K-drama) will be remade. Even if they're not a couple there (well the actual ships don't really spend much time together), they're almost inseparable throughout the drama and it'd be great to see a different side of them if ever they reprise these roles.

Noona Nuengtida / Vill Wannarot - Ysabel (the other n'ek)
Film Thanapat - Dave (the other p'ek)
Jes Jespipat / Kang Vorakorn - Raymond (the p'rai)
Camilla Kittivat / Fon Sananthachat - Kayla (the n'rai)
Kangsom Thanatat - Ronald
Ben Raviyanun - Jackie

anniem

sarNie Adult
I think the flaw in thai lakorns are that things get repetitive. And sometimes, it has a lot of fillers not enough substance. I give most lakorns about 6 episodes and if it doesn't draw my interest by then I usually drop it. I don't watch enough of Tor's lakorn in the past to really know him as an actor. But Sila is such a memorable character, he's a babe :)
Same to me, I give a try for a few EPs then if the story not so interested, or the actors can’t act, then I give up.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hi everyone! I've been lurking on this thread for quite a while now. Not sure if there is a fantasy casting thread somewhere in the forum, but anyway I'll take my chances posting some thoughts here.

Has One31 ever remade a Korean drama? Coz I think Tor and Fern would fit well as Jake/Scheduler and Diane respectively if ever "49 Days"/"Pure Love" (Philippine version of the K-drama) will be remade. Even if they're not a couple there (well the actual ships don't really spend much time together), they're almost inseparable throughout the drama and it'd be great to see a different side of them if ever they reprise these roles.

Noona Nuengtida / Vill Wannarot - Ysabel (the other n'ek)
Film Thanapat - Dave (the other p'ek)
Jes Jespipat / Kang Vorakorn - Raymond (the p'rai)
Camilla Kittivat / Fon Sananthachat - Kayla (the n'rai)
Kangsom Thanatat - Ronald
Ben Raviyanun - Jackie
Not sure if did or not... but....

Helllo stranger!
Welcome to the hua jai sila thread!!.
The obsession is an incurable disease!

:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::facepalm::angel10::angel10::p:icon12::icon12::facepalm::thumbup: