❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@chancee_stiles lol the comforter looks comfortable as heck though. Fern be like since I have no lines anyway might as well take advantage of it.

Also can anyone repost the picture of Tor and Fern when he was wearing a white dress shirt with Fern in a black tank top leaning against him. It was during the later part of filming.

Svang07

sarNie Egg
Omg I have not been on the forum for years!! cant believe it's still up and running!! I was on here when I was 19, I'm 30 now!!! any how. Gotta say I freakin love this thai lakorn!! it's hard to find good lakorns to watch now days. I've got to say though, I love the main leads. I only gave this drama a chance because it was a remake that I kind of liked and don't regret it one bit.

Tor is young but he's really a talented actor, its rare to see this now days in my opinion. His body language and just everything, tor is very good at reading his co-lead and is able to interact and naturally execute the scenes well. They have great chemistry, with that comes the ability of surperb acting, I barely see thai actors who are 110% submerged into there roll physically. (the only one i can think off is AUM and Ken t. ATM) Hes is not one bit delicate with fern and makes that SLAP KISS DRAMA so real!! now thats what I wanna see when I see a slap kiss lakorn!! idk he's so smooth I don't know how to explain it. Fern on the other hand is amazing as well, I didn't even discover her till I watched this lakorn. Fern is so damn beautiful too, I can't help but say that every time I watch the lakorn shes so mesmerizing. If it was any other leads , I don't think it would be the same.

One small complaint - other than loving the drama, the other scene's of the charectors were not needed and UNNECESSARY BACKGROUNDv MUSIC DID KILL MY MOOD!!! **too intense and cheezy!! lol some scene would have just been beautiful with dialog and soft quiet instrumentals. I wish they were more consistent in playing the right music for the right scenes and moods as well the THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACKS!! Other than that I've got to say this lakorn is amazing. I'm kind of sad it ended... now i'm going to rerun the whole shabang.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Omg I have not been on the forum for years!! cant believe it's still up and running!! I was on here when I was 19, I'm 30 now!!! any how. Gotta say I freakin love this thai lakorn!! it's hard to find good lakorns to watch now days. I've got to say though, I love the main leads. I only gave this drama a chance because it was a remake that I kind of liked and don't regret it one bit.

Tor is young but he's really a talented actor, its rare to see this now days in my opinion. His body language and just everything, tor is very good at reading his co-lead and is able to interact and naturally execute the scenes well. They have great chemistry, with that comes the ability of surperb acting, I barely see thai actors who are 110% submerged into there roll physically. (the only one i can think off is AUM and Ken t. ATM) Hes is not one bit delicate with fern and makes that SLAP KISS DRAMA so real!! now thats what I wanna see when I see a slap kiss lakorn!! idk he's so smooth I don't know how to explain it. Fern on the other hand is amazing as well, I didn't even discover her till I watched this lakorn. Fern is so damn beautiful too, I can't help but say that every time I watch the lakorn shes so mesmerizing. If it was any other leads , I don't think it would be the same.

One small complaint - other than loving the drama, the other scene's of the charectors were not needed and UNNECESSARY BACKGROUNDv MUSIC DID KILL MY MOOD!!! **too intense and cheezy!! lol some scene would have just been beautiful with dialog and soft quiet instrumentals. I wish they were more consistent in playing the right music for the right scenes and moods as well the THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACKS!! Other than that I've got to say this lakorn is amazing. I'm kind of sad it ended... now i'm going to rerun the whole shabang.
What I like about Tor as Sila is his transitioned in emoting from scene to scene without feeling like there's a break in between. And then there's those eyes that can convey easily without saying a word. That is talent, raw talent. To me, the loudest silence would work great in a lot of their earlier scenes then the "get you out of my head" song. There's a lot of good things about this lakorn...it's a remake but feel like its own lakorn. I do appreciate the wedding sent off though :)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
What I like about Tor as Sila is his transitioned in emoting from scene to scene without feeling like there's a break in between. And then there's those eyes that can convey easily without saying a word. That is talent, raw talent. To me, the loudest silence would work great in a lot of their earlier scenes then the "get you out of my head" song. There's a lot of good things about this lakorn...it's a remake but feel like its own lakorn. I do appreciate the wedding sent off though :)
Yea same.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Hello welcome back.
Welcome to the huajaisila thread!!
The obsession is an incurable disease!! :icon12:

:facepalm::aaaaa::risas3::risas3::risas3::rolleyes::p:p:aloofandbored::p:thumbup::angel10::p:facepalm::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Is she the only child? Her interview sounds kind of sad. Anyhow, it seemed Minta will be stuck with a Pra'ek that has the letter T to their name for a while lol.
Not sure, she didn't mention siblings. But she might have half siblings.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I do better if I don't look at their pictures lol. Whenever I see their pics, then I'm like...awww missed them. Some pictures are kind of bittersweet. Kind of glad I have my Fan Fiction to distract me a bit because rewriting the chapters is keeping me busy hahahha