❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Translated and sub the cut scene

alissaax

Note!
Dek means Child. But it's also a term used when a man is dating or cheating, refering to the woman or girl as dek.
It doesn't literally mean child in the cut scene dialogue.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Translated and sub the cut scene
Thanks so much :).

Jmes

sarNie Egg
New here but I have been lurking for a while, I just love this drama and Tor and Fern need to pair again, their on screen chemistry is out of this world, I have seen Tor in two other dramas, Hormones and O Negative and he was just ok to me, until Heart of Stone, he was outstanding, for the first time he seemed sexy and manly to me and I think it was the role as Sila/Tor but also the pairing with Fern, they just play of each other so well, she may be a newbie/rookie but she is very talented and so beautiful as the drama progressed she seemed to get more beautiful.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
These damn fans are making it hard for another collab.
Ikr and Tor's gf should know how sensitive fans are right now....i don't know she did on purpose or not but she should be careful with her post or her tag....cos meanwhile Meentor fans and TorFern fans are still fighting....

Jmes

sarNie Egg
Ikr and Tor's gf should know how sensitive fans are right now....i don't know she did on purpose or not but she should be careful with her post or her tag....cos meanwhile Meentor fans and TorFern fans are still fighting....
What his gf did this time?

alissaax

Seriously these people are getting mad over everything tor or his girlfriend does.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
What his gf did this time?
I saw some tweets talking about her latest post which put "Maple" as the tag and she never did this before the cut scenes released....correct me if i'm wrong since i never know her ig hehe

All these shippers are just getting scary and crazy even in my fav Kpop group fandom they are fighting almost everyday too lolz
Some TorFern fans are crazy enough to wish him and his gf to break up but MeenTor fans are too much too while HJS fans were happy with cut scenes they started ruining it with some bad words and TorMeen pics and even tag Ferny in it both ig and twitter.... i cant imagine how she feels when she was tagged in those crazy tweets and posts.

Being honest i never care about Tor and his gf what i care is my Ferny and my favorite on screen couple MinSila pair up again haha....or at least Fern new drama coming as soon as possible...but yes it is a true mess right now...