❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I honestly dont even care. If they want to continue to be stupid and find reason just to hate and dislike but tor and meen. Because seriously its just getting really stupid and disrespectful with what crap they write. I didn't exactly see what was written but someone else told me the story.
Everyone was happy with the cut scene and suddenly they started a drama over a caption and tors relationship with his girlfriend.
SAYING AND TELLING THEM... THEY SHOULD HAVE RESPECT. BOTH HAVENT REALLY DONE ANYTHING WRONG BUT POST THEIR VACAY PHOTO AND IT DIDNT EVEN INCLUDE THE OTHER HALF.
WHATEVER THE FREAKING HELL THEYRE DOING RIGHT NOW IS DISRESPECTFUL AND EXTREMELY RUDE. WHAT EVER THEY SAID ABOUT TOR AND HIS PERSONAL LIFE AND GIRFRIEND.

AND SERIOUSLY SOME PEOPLE ARE REALLY STUPID TO THINK THEY ARE REAL FANS BUT CLEARLY DONT HAVE ANY RESPECT WITH THEIR ACTIONS AND WORDS. THEY SAY ONE THING BUT THE ACTION IS COMPLETELY ANOTHER THING.

Jmes

sarNie Egg
I saw some tweets talking about her latest post which put "Maple" as the tag and she never did this before the cut scenes released....correct me if i'm wrong since i never know her ig hehe
If that is really true, Tor gf likes to mock the fans but when she gets a backlash plays victim, I'm not a genius but "Maple" is the imaginary woman that pregnant Mint gets all cute and adorable being jealous of in the cut scene, so who is mixing reality with fiction.

Like you I'm a fan of Fern and I hate she is always being drag in this mess, when she has done nothing wrong.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
New here but I have been lurking for a while, I just love this drama and Tor and Fern need to pair again, their on screen chemistry is out of this world, I have seen Tor in two other dramas, Hormones and O Negative and he was just ok to me, until Heart of Stone, he was outstanding, for the first time he seemed sexy and manly to me and I think it was the role as Sila/Tor but also the pairing with Fern, they just play of each other so well, she may be a newbie/rookie but she is very talented and so beautiful as the drama progressed she seemed to get more beautiful.
Hiiiiii welcome to Hua Jai Sila thread!!!
The obsession is an incurable disease!!! ❤

:facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::p:p:p:angel10::facepalm::clap::clap::clap::p:angel10::angel10::angel10:

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana
everytime HJS's fans are happy with TorFern or SilaMin's news, videos, cuts etc...it'll never last long..cant they let us enjoy it??...actually i tried my very best to be positive as much as i can about tor and his gf..i respect his personal live because that what he want from his fans..but when this kind of 'drama' keep coming even after the drama finished..seriously??i cant tolerate it anymore..siggghhss..

Okay..if you're in a relationship with someone be it politician, artist, singer, athlete or whoever that are well known or public figure especially those who have fans, that partner must realised that there will be a supporters and haters as well..so take it or leave it..if you really cant handle with those kinds of haters and what so ever, silent is a better way..i'm not saying its okay to hate or bash people or otherwise, but it's a fact..

and in this case, i think most of HJS's fans didnt start this if there is nothing to triggered them to do so..like i said, CANT THEY JUST LETS US ENJOY THIS???because me, personally..i dont care about his gf, his personal live..i support his work in the industry..and most of fans can really differentiate between reality and fantasy, real life and lakorn..cant you see how professional weir and bella?how both of them treat their fan, shippers, fan service..after BPS, shippers still enjoy their moments..pope and bella, they have event together. and this only one example, actually there are a lots okay..pls be matured how to handle the situation..It's not like you're the only couple in the industry...

and for us HJS's fan..what we get??we dont have those kind of things like what others shippers have..we've to create our own fantasy, our own fan art..but, we still enjoy it as long as we can share it among us..

edited:
and by doing this, not only tor and his gf the only one that get hurt, fans as well and fern inderectly...poor our little nopji..and also it makes me think again to continue support #torfernmustmeetagain or..because i kinda tired already with this never ending drama

p/s actually i want to write more

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
New here but I have been lurking for a while, I just love this drama and Tor and Fern need to pair again, their on screen chemistry is out of this world, I have seen Tor in two other dramas, Hormones and O Negative and he was just ok to me, until Heart of Stone, he was outstanding, for the first time he seemed sexy and manly to me and I think it was the role as Sila/Tor but also the pairing with Fern, they just play of each other so well, she may be a newbie/rookie but she is very talented and so beautiful as the drama progressed she seemed to get more beautiful.
Hi and Welcome :).

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
I honestly dont even care. If they want to continue to be stupid and find reason just to hate and dislike but tor and meen. Because seriously its just getting really stupid and disrespectful with what crap they write. I didn't exactly see what was written but someone else told me the story.
Everyone was happy with the cut scene and suddenly they started a drama over a caption and tors relationship with his girlfriend.
SAYING AND TELLING THEM... THEY SHOULD HAVE RESPECT. BOTH HAVENT REALLY DONE ANYTHING WRONG BUT POST THEIR VACAY PHOTO AND IT DIDNT EVEN INCLUDE THE OTHER HALF.
WHATEVER THE FREAKING HELL THEYRE DOING RIGHT NOW IS DISRESPECTFUL AND EXTREMELY RUDE. WHAT EVER THEY SAID ABOUT TOR AND HIS PERSONAL LIFE AND GIRFRIEND.

AND SERIOUSLY SOME PEOPLE ARE REALLY STUPID TO THINK THEY ARE REAL FANS BUT CLEARLY DONT HAVE ANY RESPECT WITH THEIR ACTIONS AND WORDS. THEY SAY ONE THING BUT THE ACTION IS COMPLETELY ANOTHER THING.
Just plain annoying.

anniem

sarNie Adult
I was in thailand last week and I decided to try out the Japanese restaurant that Fern been to, the last one she posted on her IG hahaha it was very good.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was in thailand last week and I decided to try out the Japanese restaurant that Fern been to, the last one she posted on her IG hahaha it was very good.
How's Thailand is it super hot there now. I find Japanese food in other countries to be better than in the states. Hope you had a good trip.

anniem

sarNie Adult
How's Thailand is it super hot there now. I find Japanese food in other countries to be better than in the states. Hope you had a good trip.
The weather is not bad, I was in the AC most of the time. To me, the food in the USA is the best, the taste, the quality, and the affordability. It’s getting more and more expensive now in Asia, especially Cambodia unfortunately.