❤️ [OneHD] Taley Rissaya: Jes Jespipat, Aom Phiyada, Vill Wannarot, Amy Amika, Tang Saksit

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'm still watching this. I'm sad for Nott this version. He became good early on but his tactics were kind of dumb to get his wife to know the truth. I feel like there is so much communication errors lol. And Point is soo annoying. I don't remember Puri being this annoying. I feel like his dad dying is his fault cause he didn't want to to tell his mom. I get they don't want to lose her but she's going to gain her memory back eventually. Stalling things will just let Aom kill them all and no wonder she gets the upper hand haha. I wish there were more scenes with Vill/Jes but for this type of lakorn their scenes are somewhat satisfactory haha

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Whoever is still watching or needs to hear this: they finally meet in yesterday's episode and today they just found out about Nott's character dying. The preview for tomorrow says one more person will die.. who will it be? Well in the old version it was 2 more people haha so they cut down the killing this time. I'm thinking it's the sister... but I hope not lol. I feel like Aek has to die anyways with his cancer...so can't he just go? LMAO

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Aek dies today and it was so sad, his daughter and wife by his side made it so heartwarming but I shed a tear lol. I think May dies next... she died in the last version. She's dumb for visiting Aom though.

Ending tomorrow! We get a fight between Amy and Aom. I'm so sad for Jes. I love his character and how much he loves Vill. He's super understanding and I'm sad he's put in the position he's in.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Yayyy Khun Tri survives this version. Not as bad. Pawanee killed like only 2 people! Haha the lawyer and Por Namngeun. I liked how they did the ending with Dao and Tri. It was satisfactory but nothing oozing of greatness or wowness. Haha is Heeb Lhorn Sorn Winyarn after this? Looking forward to Charabelle in that one lmao

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I feel like I enjoyed the older version more. This version made me stressed LOL.

Aom is such a great actress. She plays each and every character differently. She's so good as the villain.

Amy is way too young to be playing mother characters, plus she's only 7 years older than Vill. Her character really had the worst of luck. Getting amnesia and fooled into a life of hardship with a fisherman, getting your husband back only to have him die days later and have her fisherman husband dead as well.

Jes had very little scenes here and he barely had any time with Vill. The older version had better scenes between the leads. But Jes did a great job here and his acting continues to improve the more I watch him. He and Vill have good chemistry though.

I like the n'ek. She isn't your typical goody two shoes that will withhold information to protect the villain for some stupid reason, she pretty much tells her dad and the p'ek everything and especially when she and her mom get hurt.