❤️ [OneHD] Taley Rissaya: Jes Jespipat, Aom Phiyada, Vill Wannarot, Amy Amika, Tang Saksit

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I was really moved by Bee/Pong’s story too. I liked their chemistry and I liked how p’ek when realized his mother was the culprit of all evil turns on her! Yes baby!!

Hm, I haven’t seen any Vill lakorn since KLP and SSP lol so I don’t feel like she’s a victim playing n’ek but that’s bc I really don’t follow Vill all that much. But I do find her beautiful. I think it depends on how she’ll deliver in here.

Im still iffy about Jes lol ahahahah :p I have never watched him before lol :(

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Aom look so different! She’s so thin now too. Don’t tell me she got surgery her face looks different

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Haha I actually really like Jes and Vill but they’re kinda like the actors I watch if I have nothing else to resort too cause not all their projects are that appealing lol. Butttt this lakorn is appealing!!

What 6 lakorns did Jes have this year? I swear I only can name 3. Kahon w/ Vill, Winmarn w/ Plengkwan, and Naet Nakin w/ Susie. I don’t feel tired of him hahaha

Vico

sarNie Adult
I must be the only one in this world who doesn’t like Vill (and Yaya). Otherwise, I really would have been happy for Jes’s new lakorn

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Jes is also in "Song Kram Nak Pun" which is going to be on air after "Naet Nakin."

I'm happy for Jes, since this year is like his year to shin at One31. If you look at his past work it's either one or two lakorn for him and he wasn't the lead. He either play support most of the time.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I remember the old version being pretty good minus the choppy ending for the leads.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Jes is a good actor who will either improve Vill's acting abilities or show her weaknesses even more. Vill can't cry as if she has no tear ducts in her eyes or something.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I agree, Jes is a good actor. I mean, I’ve only ever watched 2 movies with him in it but he acts well.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Omg... it looks so good. I usually don't like remakes but I'm living for this.. Vill is glowing, she looks great with Jes! I love Aom and I love Amy. Plus Nott as Amy's new husband on the island?? Whaaatttt, such a good cast!! I loved the old version so I'm so ready for this hahahha.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I like it when Jes plays these characters; he matches it so well.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Man!! I remember watching Bee&Pong's version, and now this remake!! I'm anticipating! Vill and Jes looks good together!! Any idea when this will be air?

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I wonder how dramatic this version will be. Last version Nok Sinjai killed everyone and their maids lmfaooo. I’m excited for the Vill/Aom collaboration!! They go so well together hahah

P

PrincessKarina

No denial Jes is kind of cute in here. You can tell he worked out for this role. J/K I don’t know since I don’t follow him. ;)