❤️ Various ET News

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Even if Kade didn't cheat and let say they ended up married, would they last? Seems like they wanted different things in life. Life worked out for both of them. Just hope all the cheating rumors of Todd is false cus Noon would had just went from one cheater to the next.
That's what I'm saying, if Noon hadn't left Kade, he would have never seen her worth. It's meant to be that way.

If Noon hadn't left and caused Kade's life to fall apart, Kade would still be on his high horse, not seeing Noon's value even to today and maybe would have never ended up with his current wife either. I'm not saying Noon is better or that his wife is best, all I'm saying is, Noon had a huge impact on who he is today. She changed his life forever the moment she walked out. Yes, in a way, she changed him to end up with his current wife. Sometimes, it doesn't matter how pretty or perfect we are, we're not the one for that guy, so no matter how much we try or love him, we will never be enough for him to stop because he's not ready to. Noon walking out on him made him mature and become a better man for the next girl. That's sad and true. Sometimes, it hurts knowing that we can only be that girl to change him but never end up with him. I just found that really sad. That's all. I feel like Noon gave him her all, her youth, her prime.

As for Todd, that's why I don't blame Noon. You first go for love and if that doesn't work out, you go for stability. You live and learn, you get burned and carry the scars. You almost never give your heart away fully and whole like the first because it'll kill you all over. You end up marrying someone you can live with. Even if he cheats, you've gone through the worse, so you just cope with your stash of money. Lol

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
That's what I'm saying, if Noon hadn't left Kade, he would have never seen her worth. It's meant to be that way.

If Noon hadn't left and caused Kade's life to fall apart, Kade would still be on his high horse, not seeing Noon's value even to today and maybe would have never ended up with his current wife either. I'm not saying Noon is better or that his wife is best, all I'm saying is, Noon had a huge impact on who he is today. She changed his life forever the moment she walked out. Yes, in a way, she changed him to end up with his current wife. Sometimes, it doesn't matter how pretty or perfect we are, we're not the one for that guy, so no matter how much we try or love him, we will never be enough for him to stop because he's not ready to. Noon walking out on him made him mature and become a better man for the next girl. That's sad and true. Sometimes, it hurts knowing that we can only be that girl to change him but never end up with him. I just found that really sad. That's all. I feel like Noon gave him her all, her youth, her prime.

As for Todd, that's why I don't blame Noon. You first go for love and if that doesn't work out, you go for stability. You live and learn, you get burned and carry the scars. You almost never give your heart away fully and whole like the first because it'll kill you all over. You end up marrying someone you can live with. Even if he cheats, you've gone through the worse, so you just cope with your stash of money. Lol
Yaasss! This post right here - everything I wanted to say! Couldn’t have agreed more.

“Even if he cheats, you've gone through the worse, so you just cope with your stash of money.” :risas3:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
What's more shocking that it's him that filed. I wonder what happened.
I'm still shocked. I'm a huge DOTS fan and a song/song shipper. Danng. They should've just remained dating but I guess after getting caught, they decided it was best to get married so they can openly be together.

Praying my AhnGoo couple remains together... ohh boyy... they had some recent rumors as well.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I'm still shocked. I'm a huge DOTS fan and a song/song shipper. Danng. They should've just remained dating but I guess after getting caught, they decided it was best to get married so they can openly be together.

Praying my AhnGoo couple remains together... ohh boyy... they had some recent rumors as well.

Oh Wow! I saw some YT clips about them not wearing their wedding rings. At first I didn't believe the news and thought it was just rumors about them having problems. I Guess it turned out true after all. Sad that their marriage didn't last. SHK is so beautiful but it seems like she doesn't have much luck with love.

x0unerthanlater

Oh Wow! I saw some YT clips about them not wearing their wedding rings. At first I didn't believe the news and thought it was just rumors about them having problems. I Guess it turned out true after all. Sad that their marriage didn't last. SHK is so beautiful but it seems like she doesn't have much luck with love.
That's what happens when you marry someone without knowing each other's good and bad sides first.

bit

sarNie Adult
Also can anyone tell me what lakorns this are? Shocked by how low these ratings are. Why is there such a big difference between them and Ch7? Because I've noticed that its not just one lakorn but ALL of them. Ch7 beats out all the other channels by a wide margin.
other channels can have a phenomenon lakorn that grips the whole country yet CH7 rating will still remain above 4 or 5 for the most mundane or stupid drama. Their base is static. It’s one wierd statistic pattern

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm so shocked that it's over for Song-Song couple. This is why sometimes I rather just have my faves stay as friends instead of dating then breaking up..
Or just dont invest so much on other people's relationship. Those people that goes to battle or get so offended defending other people's relationship, especially celebrities couples, are so far out of their minds. They act like these celebrities are going to live within their fantasy standards forever.

x0unerthanlater

I'm over here waiting for them to publicly appear together or something and it's been 1 yr and half later, nothing but a divorce. At least other celebrity couples have work together etc...
I think if they hadn't gotten caught dating, they'd just be in a relationship and probably would've broken up sooner. The articles online says Joong Ki moved out a while ago.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Psychology says that the honeymoon periods is about 2 years and after that you'll really know the person's true self.

I didn't fully follow them. DOT was ok to me. That's life, ppl break up....let them be and live their life....Korean media is the worse....

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
you know, I don't want to sound mean, I actually really like SHK, she's one of my favorite but I always wondered if she's dull and boring. I feel like she doesn't have much of a personality but i'm not sure too since I don't follow her much. She seems like the type of girl that doesn't say much or do much.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
There’s a rumor that she cheated on Joong Ki with his close friend Park Bogum who she just had a drama with. She has a history of dating her co-stars from what everyone says about her. Bogum’s agency has denied it. I doubt it’s true but I think we all know by now that anything is possible.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
There’s a rumor that she cheated on Joong Ki with his close friend Park Bogum who she just had a drama with. She has a history of dating her co-stars from what everyone says about her. Bogum’s agency has denied it. I doubt it’s true but I think we all know by now that anything is possible.
I would be so shocked.

x0unerthanlater

you know, I don't want to sound mean, I actually really like SHK, she's one of my favorite but I always wondered if she's dull and boring. I feel like she doesn't have much of a personality but i'm not sure too since I don't follow her much. She seems like the type of girl that doesn't say much or do much.
I don't follow her as well.
I'm more of a Joong Ki fan. I've seen several of his dramas and also his appearances on variety. He's got a close knit group of friends. I think SHK was more the outgoing huge network type.

Highly doubt it. Their drama was awkward to watch. The chemistry was like watching paint dry on a rainy day. Plus, Bo Gum is very close friends with Joong Ki. He's also extremely religious.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I wondered the same about Aff. She's sooo proper that i wonder if she was just boring to the guys in her life from her ex bf to her ex husband. Like it or not but you need flavors to make a marriage work. Love unfortunately isn't enough.

I just heard that too. Fcs are all over it right now bashing chinese media for suggesting such a thing but hey who knows with infatuation and lust, anything can be possible.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm more of a Joong Ki fan. I've seen several of his dramas and also his appearances on variety. He's got a close knit group of friends. I think SHK was more the outgoing huge network type.

Highly doubt it. Their drama was awkward to watch. The chemistry was like watching paint dry on a rainy day. Plus, Bo Gum is very close friends with Joong Ki. He's also extremely religious.
I wouldn’t put it past Bogum. He isn’t as innocent as people would think. He’s part of a cult that believes in and has done some very questionable things

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wondered the same about Aff. She's sooo proper that i wonder if she was just boring to the guys in her life from her ex bf to her ex husband. Like it or not but you need flavors to make a marriage work. Love unfortunately isn't enough.

I just heard that too. Fcs are all over it right now bashing chinese media for suggesting such a thing but hey who knows with infatuation and lust, anything can be possible.
Chinese media were the first ones to report on the fact that Song-Song couple were having troubles in paradise and everyone and their mama didn’t believe a word that was being said about the couple. They thought it was ridiculous to report that a couple is getting divorced just because they are not wearing their wedding rings. Turns out they were right the whole time lol This may sound ridiculous but it might end up being true too.

Dry chemistry on screen doesn’t mean no chemistry in real life. There are lots of off screen couples who are very in love with each other but have had the worst chemistry on screen.