❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
She’s a single mom with an ex husband in jail and a family to support. I would be trying to earn as much cash as I can too. Love her or hate her, there’s no denying that she is a hard worker. One thing I don’t like about her and also some other Thai celebs though is that she definitely kind of exploits her children for her own gain. It’s something I’ve noticed a lot in Thailand. Those celebs with cute children always get tons of popularity (Chompoo, Pat, Boy P). Not sure what the business with her and Oat is though.
Her husband (edit: exhubby) is not in jail at the moment. I think he's on probation (if that's the correct term for it). They have an amicable relationship as parents right now.
Pat & Oat works together or something and they've been paired as "koo-jin" by their fans. It's just a thing among their fans to show support for them.

Here I am, the SONG JOONG KI FAN! :celebrate16:
I am not taking sides though! I am not believing anything coming from anyone.
Relationships/marriage involve only 2 ppl MAX. If it's more than that it's a party. lol
There is a lot of he said she said, mostly by the public.

One day down the road, Dispatch will release "evidence" and everyone is going to be like, "I KNEW IT!" (whatever news it is).
I feel like Dispatch is just sitting in their corner waiting for the hot time to release their findings.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What did I just read. Lol. *eats popcorn*

I’ve been seeing a lot of pictures with Pat and I believe his name is Oat. Are they dating? I saw some clips of the reporters asking but Oat said they’re just friends. I’ve noticed Pat more now, since the arrest of her ex, leading up to their divorce. She’s definitely milking in the opportunities she’s getting with the talk shows and endorsements.
They are a funny cute "couple" though and their show is funny too. However both of them have said that they are way better as friends. I think so too. Not that Pat doesn't deserve love but her plate is way too full lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't believe in separation in a marriage. If a person is willing to walk away then the love isn't there anymore. I would never take anyone back once they chose that option. Because if a person is willing to walk away once, they will do it again.

If Song Song couple have been separated for some time then I bet anything the subject of divorce has been brought up if not once at least a few times. No couple that goes through a separation does not bring up divorce.

I don't see anything wrong with whomever initiated the divorce...the love isn't there any longer for the other person to wait around. The future is bleak so why not end it sooner than later rather stringing along and both would just live in misery. These two are a power couple and ending it might not be as easy as it looks. But if you fall out of love and the regret isn't there once you leave then the marriage isn't salvageable.

But yes, I wonder since PBG is his best friend or very close friend why SJK or anyone in his camp didn't come out and deny the allegation. This is just the beginning because the press isn't going to leave them alone.

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Geez are you calm down? Got everything off your chest? :p. Did you even read all of my posts before you are putting your words in my mouth? When, how, where did I say Kyo "is not a liar, can never cheat, can never hurt anyone, wouldn't want a divorce?" Assuming too much, aren't you?

Okay as you said "we all look out for ourselves" - South Korea follows the model of guilt based divorce, meaning the spouse guilty of breaking the marriage cannot file divorce. So the fact that Ki filed divorce solely while Kyo was in Thailand, is indirectly implying he is the victim and she is at fault when there are no concrete info that suggest who is really at fault. I think you don't know how S Korea divorce process works but there you go, this is a big difference as you said "we can't assume that he solely premeditated the divorce, the differences are who files first and whether the divorce was filed by one party or 2 parties.

Here are the clips of Ki about 1 month ago late May 2019 saying Kyo was supportive of him in arthdal chronicles project, quite chatty he was and lots of body movements (we need a body language expert to explain what could have caused him to move so much) then BOOM June 26th 2019 he solely filed for divorce. So facts are he solely filed the divorce when she was in Thailand, South Korean divorce process/laws and he praised her a month ago are why I see him in a different light. This doesn't mean of what you said of how I view Kyo, don't put your words in my mouth. Kyo has been staying quiet on this ordeal before divorce and after, she did the same thing when she faced past broken relationships. Her staying quiet can mean different things for different people, people who dislike her can say ya da ya da and vice versa. Whereas Ki he wasn't quiet on this ordeal before divorce and after he solely filed the divorce, got his defense team with him and released his apology for divorce he has been quiet also.

By the way who is YY? I don't know this person.

Cr as tagged

SJK premeditated to file for divorce all by himself? Uh, sorry, according to the news, BOTH of them have been separated for many months, now. What comes after separation? Divorce. The separation speaks volumes that they've been talking about divorce, possible reconciliation, and all possible avenues. I'm sure SHK knew this day would come. How? Duh! They've been separated. That's pretty clear that it's not just all SJK's decision to file for divorce. He's the one who initiated the divorce, legally, but besides that, we can't assume that he solely premeditated the divorce. We don't have the receipts to their conversations and lives. What? SJK isn't a gentleman for filing for divorce first, making SHK look bad? Well, they've been separated for months now and perhaps it was just dragging out too long, so SJK took action after waiting? In the end, we all look out for ourselves.

Sorry, but your opinions are very biased. You're acting like only SJK can lie. SHK can't? Oh, right. Because you're a diehard SHK fan who has followed her for a while, now, so you know she's not a liar, can never cheat, can never hurt anyone, wouldn't want a divorce, and so forth?! That's the problem with fans. As much as you mock fans for thinking SJK is this squeaky clean god out there, you're pretty much placing SHK on the same level. Fans just can't accept the fact that two adults no longer love each other and want a divorce? They have to blame someone. They have to make someone responsible for the failure. They can't blame their own celebrity, ever. Fans are overthinking, much? I read SJK's formal apology for filing divorce and I don't think he made SHK out to be the culprit of their divorce at all. He's just saying that he'll make this process a quick one so everyone can move forward with their lives including fans, people who care for them. If SHK or SJK doesn't officially mention a third party, then let's just let it go. If they don't officially say it was this and that, then stop speculating. You're faulting SJK and I'm like, why?! If SHK isn't then we all shouldn't. This mess is getting bigger because EVERYONE has something to say, has a story to tell, has a theory to prove, has an analysis to share. Haha. If they don't say anything, let's just respect that. Look, celebrities are humans. They lie ALL THE TIME. They probably lie more than the average human like us because we have no image to fake like them.

Geez, at least with YY, she came out and implied there was a third party and then BAM, evidence leaked. But if SHK and SJK doesn't say anything or if the reporters can't get more information from them, then let's all stop dragging people into this mess.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@Ms.Zoe

This is all irrelevant....

You are clearly looking to taunt SJK fans .....and want to prove them wrong. I saw no fan of his has engage in this.

Ppl who has response to you are NOT fan of either and can see it objectively and frankly are mature enough to know the differences.

":Silly, of course no one is lol...you just proved my point about Ki for his die hard fans to read :). ""

"Who knows, there can be silent readers. Here""

This is my last post regarding this and my last response....

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This what a Thai treat looks like

http://instagr.am/p/BzUyJO6lPoK/
Not thai but Henry Lau is usually looking like a Snack as well hahaha

He is a really talented musician
His cover of 7 rings on violin was amazing

1hd/gmm

Has good looking new actors....I hope to see more of them....

What happen w/pookie

No good thai lakorn is out....

When the heck is PPTV jumping in the game

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Not thai but Henry Lau is usually looking like a Snack as well hahaha

He is a really talented musician
His cover of 7 rings on violin was amazing

1hd/gmm

Has good looking new actors....I hope to see more of them....

What happen w/pookie

No good thai lakorn is out....

When the heck is PPTV jumping in the game
PPTV's first lakorn with Oil Thana and Ben P just aired. Ratings are below 1, they have a long way to go to catch up to the big boys like 3&7. I saw the first epi and it's just whatevers.

I think the cops are still teying to get info out of Pookie but they were able to arrest the guy who supplied her. He was an event organizer and thats how they met.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
PPTV's first lakorn with Oil Thana and Ben P just aired. Ratings are below 1, they have a long way to go to catch up to the big boys like 3&7. I saw the first epi and it's just whatevers.

I think the cops are still teying to get info out of Pookie but they were able to arrest the guy who supplied her. He was an event organizer and thats how they met.
Oooo....I forgot it's even on....

Mmmm......they need a really good storyline....they need to use the formula and upgrade it

They need to just catch up to 1hd first

There other lakorn teaser looks ok

Ms.Zoe

Your posts with LOL icons are waste of spaces and irrelevant and your personal break up story with your ex are irrelevant because I asked you before on how it correlates with Song divorce and you simply ignored my question.

No I have no intention to taunt Ki's fans. It is one post to another between me & KitKat to prove no one is innocent (wedding vows and praises to jog your memory). As you said "no fan of his has engage in this" then why would I "want to prove them wrong" for?

"Ppl who has response to you are NOT fan of either and can see it objectively and frankly are mature enough to know the differences" - CAN NOT see it objectively and frankly are mature enough to know the differences when they assumed about me & put words in my mouth.

@Ms.Zoe

This is all irrelevant....

You are clearly looking to taunt SJK fans .....and want to prove them wrong. I saw no fan of his has engage in this.

Ppl who has response to you are NOT fan of either and can see it objectively and frankly are mature enough to know the differences.

":Silly, of course no one is lol...you just proved my point about Ki for his die hard fans to read :). ""

"Who knows, there can be silent readers. Here""

This is my last post regarding this and my last response....

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Dj Thonhorm and Sun finally broke up. He may or may not have someone else but i seriously dont blame him at all if he did because she completely pushed him away even before she adopted her brother's son. Then after she adopted him, i felt like she used the child as an excuse to distance herself. He even tried to get closer and become a family but she kept telling him that if there's others, he should give it a chance. Now she can't answer about a potential 3rd hand? That's a bit unfair. And no she wasn't testing him but more like she didn't really love him.

http://instagr.am/p/BzVUFZIh8Y7/

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Her husband (edit: exhubby) is not in jail at the moment. I think he's on probation (if that's the correct term for it). They have an amicable relationship as parents right now.
Pat & Oat works together or something and they've been paired as "koo-jin" by their fans. It's just a thing among their fans to show support for them.

Here I am, the SONG JOONG KI FAN! :celebrate16:
I am not taking sides though! I am not believing anything coming from anyone.
Relationships/marriage involve only 2 ppl MAX. If it's more than that it's a party. lol
There is a lot of he said she said, mostly by the public.

One day down the road, Dispatch will release "evidence" and everyone is going to be like, "I KNEW IT!" (whatever news it is).
I feel like Dispatch is just sitting in their corner waiting for the hot time to release their findings.
Oh I thought that’s why she ended it cause he was going back to jail. Didn’t know he was out.

x0unerthanlater

Dj Thonhorm and Sun finally broke up. He may or may not have someone else but i seriously dont blame him at all if he did because she completely pushed him away even before she adopted her brother's son. Then after she adopted him, i felt like she used the child as an excuse to distance herself. He even tried to get closer and become a family but she kept telling him that if there's others, he should give it a chance. Now she can't answer about a potential 3rd hand? That's a bit unfair. And no she wasn't testing him but more like she didn't really love him.

http://instagr.am/p/BzVUFZIh8Y7/
They were really cute at first. She was hard pressed on pursuing him. They even broke up once because of something she did. Ppl always made it seem like Sun would be the one to cheat or break up with her.

I feel like after her brands made money and became popular she kind of distanced herself from him. There were less events together etc.

x0unerthanlater

Oh I thought that’s why she ended it cause he was going back to jail. Didn’t know he was out.
Pat & her husband has lots of drama especially after he went to jail. It's hard to know why they really broke up. What the public/press know is that her ex broke up with her after he came out. Possible family drama.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Pat & her husband has lots of drama especially after he went to jail. It's hard to know why they really broke up. What the public/press know is that her ex broke up with her after he came out. Possible family drama.
So he was the one to divorce her? Interesting! I remember pat had drama with her mother in law regarding her not supporting Pat a little monetarily while her husband was in jail. I though that was messed up if it was true. How are you not gonna even try to help your grandson and let the mom do everything on her own?

Ms.Zoe

I don't think you and many others who have commented know about S Korea divorce laws. To answer your questions - South Korea follows the model of guilt based divorce, meaning the spouse guilty of breaking the marriage cannot file divorce. So the fact that Ki filed divorce solely while Kyo was in Thailand, is indirectly implying he is the victim and she is at fault when there are no concrete info that suggest who is really at fault. It does really matter. It is important to see who files first and whether the divorce was filed by one party or 2 parties.

Maybe they couldn't reach a neutral agreement so he filed. Does it really matter? A divorce is a divorce no?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don't think you and many others who have commented know about S Korea divorce laws. To answer your questions - South Korea follows the model of guilt based divorce, meaning the spouse guilty of breaking the marriage cannot file divorce. So the fact that Ki filed divorce solely while Kyo was in Thailand, is indirectly implying he is the victim and she is at fault when there are no concrete info that suggest who is really at fault. It does really matter. It is important to see who files first and whether the divorce was filed by one party or 2 parties.
Well if you put it that way, then SHK must’ve done something PRIVATELY that caused the marriage to crumble. Why are you acting like it’s impossible for her to have done something wrong?? And don’t even try to paint me as a die hard SJK fan cause I’m really not. Just occasionally watch some of his dramas and know of his reputation in the industry just like with SHK. What YOU need to remember is that marriage is between two people honey. You are not apart of their marriage and just because you don’t see any concrete evidence that SHK did something wrong doesn’t mean that SJK, who is actually one of the people involved in the marriage, doesn’t have any solid evidence that SHK did something wrong.

x0unerthanlater

So he was the one to divorce her? Interesting! I remember pat had drama with her mother in law regarding her not supporting Pat a little monetarily while her husband was in jail. I though that was messed up if it was true. How are you not gonna even try to help your grandson and let the mom do everything on her own?
She gave him the choice whether or not he wanted to stay together. He chose not to. (They actually never signed marriage certificates) The details of their relationship is messy because no one could really say what truly happened while he went to jail. They are on okay terms now though.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok so the girl is at fault then cus if she wasn't then he would not have been able to filed. Since i dont know S.Korea's marriage law, let me ask: would he had to submit evidence that she was guilty for him to be allowed to file?

This drama really affects you huh as the fc of the actress. my advice to you is to save some room for disappointment. Remember how we agree that no one has a squeaky clean image? Well especially celebrities. We love them first because of their ability to act, to make us believe that they are the characters they are playing. Sometime those characters are hard to shed cus of fans expectations. Most will show us only what they want us to see to stay beloved. We dont really know them.

Personally to me Song-Song are so overrated lol

x0unerthanlater

Personally to me Song-Song are so overrated lol
Back when I was watching the drama, I was so hooked. It's because they casted very well. Even the minor roles stood out. The theme was different from typical kdramas. I was quite excited when they got married... and then my excitement sort of disappeared since they never officially appeared together except for during the time they were promoting the drama.

Don't know where I'm going with this, but yeah I was a super fan of the drama. Not so much the couple in real life lol