❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I can see why fc reacted that way with Cheer. She adamantly denied any relationship with Big (2 years ago) even when there was photos of them together on dates. Cheer has always openly dated but her fc (original fc) never minded. Then when ToeyCheer fc developed after their lakorn it was obvious the new fc would flip out if either of them dated someone else. That's why when Cheer was "caught up" with Big that time, she had to deny everything in order to appease the fans.
I hope the new Bear family fc would stop harassing Toey and Cheer now. They have separate lives outside of their lakorn.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I tried many times but i couldn't get passed epi 1. I guess it just wasn't for me.

I know this is thai section but most members dont venture into other sections but i just saw the news that Fan Bing Bing and Li Chen broke up!!!! :eek: Didn't he sold his mansion to help pay off her tax debt?
Not surprised... expected

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha, oh girl, I was sipping on my Starbucks when I responded to you. There are no hard or personal feelings. I commend you. We all have a celebrity we love and unconditionally support no matter what happens. That's awesome.

There are too many experts in SJK and SHK's divorce. The whole who can file for divorce and who can't, fans be talking like they're divorce lawyers or as if there are no exceptions. But whatever floats their boats. I'm not going to dwell in something I don't know all too well.

Although, I'm not a fan of Thai celebrities and the Thai media for prying way too much sometimes or exploiting their private lives and children beyond boundaries, I still appreciate how open they are. Dude, if I was the victim, the one who got cheated on, OH THE WORLD IS GONNA KNOW how two faced and a jerk this guy was. Haha. If he has the nerves to cheat, then I'm sure he has a thick enough face to endure the consequences. But that's just me. If victims want the villains in their lives to escape scathe free, that's their choice. I understand that people want to mutually and cordially end the relationship but sometimes, you can't. If this affects my career, my money, and my life, oh, I ain't gonna lay low. Plus, sometimes, you have to be a bit clearer so people don't get dragged into the mess, to stop speculations, to avoid more confusion. So this whole divorce is actually badly handled from both sides. You don't have to come out and point fingers at each other or confirm that there's a third party, but you can do it in a way where it doesn't hurt anyone. All of these threats to take legal actions are BS. The celebrity's reputation and image would have already been dragged through the mud before people realize that they're innocent after all. Or people only read the first article and never the final one that clears their name, so they'll always be a home wrecker when the truth can't be any farther. Sad.

Actually, the more I write about this, the more I feel as if both SJK and SHK are a bit selfish? They're not handling this well at all. They're only protecting themselves without a care for others. They should do a joint statement that addresses third parties once and for all OR perhaps there is one or many, but still, this is what being vague gets, all sorts of confusion. Sure, protect your privacy, but do it in an honorable way. Geez.
Lol they stopped caring 6 months into their marriage life. Like they couldn't spend a year together. Pray it never happens to me :-/

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
You can't really blame the fan club in Cheer's case because in a day and age and industry that more than welcomes and allows their koojins to date other people, Cheer honestly had no reason to lie or lead them on. Sure, it would be tough the first few months or perhaps your popularity won't grow as quickly, but better that than lie to them, use them, and then get backlash like this. If Mew and Bella can reject Pope all these years, kidding, and the fans are okay with it eventually, it's better to be honest in the beginning. There are so many koojins who aren't dating and have sustained their lives and popularity by being honest and themselves. Plus, seems like Toey had already made it clear that there was nothing going on between them. That it was all fan service from what I can recall in his interviews. They had actually distanced themselves already, too, so Cheer wasn't obligated to lie. This is what happens when you live your life under an image to keep your fans. Is it entirely Cheer's fault? Maybe not because fans shouldn't hold these celebrities so high up in the sky because if anything is certain and consistent about them, they lie all the time. But at the same time, Thai fan clubs are hecka knit tight. They be eating with the stars, know their exact schedules, spend their own money to run the events, throw birthday parties, buy food on sets, have the stars' LINE or phone number, and the list goes on. So of course, I understand how they felt betrayed. Cheer sort of dug her own grave in this one. She has the right to date whoever she pleases but don't lie about it especially when Thai fans are freaking TOO understanding. Haha. Don't take advantage of their kindness and love. I don't see fan clubs backlashing their own celebrity often like this. This is one in a while, so yeah, Cheer pissed them off bad, and it's not as if Toey and Cheer were James and Bella level or Pope and Mew or Pope and Bella, so if the others can say, nahh, we're just reel, then I don't see why people can't accept Cheer's real beau two years ago.

Last edited:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm more of Cheer solo fans so I don't care who she want to go out with and who she seeing. Same go for Toey. I don't understand why the fans bash Cheer when Toey was out with someone and now Cheer is out with someone the fans are not bashing Toey. Anyway.......I don't care who Toey or Cheer is seeing. The fans should have know that.

I think, the thing with Big was at the wrong timing with the success of her lakorn with Toey that it made her couple with Toey a hit. I've been a fan of Cheer since she stared and she have never really open up on who she dating. She keep that part private so this is the first time she opening up. I think Cheer should have just open up on Big and not hide for 2 year now. So the TC fans would have less of a impact on who she or Toey date. Now that TC have blow over. I just hope Cheer and Ann couple fc will not go that route like TC fans have. This year I see Cheer really gain a lot of Chinese fans and more international fans because of her part in Club Friday series. This year she really is more happy and glowing.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I don't follow cheer but she had never been open about any bf nor dating anyone. They nickname her the friendzone nk.

Not as an excuse....but during that time she might have have been bf/gf status with that guy. They were just hanging to see where it goes and she didn't have a label for it.

I'm not in her shoes...I dunno how hard it is or how to answer...under pressure or that eye....

I know I'll be full of anxiety

Fans have the right to be upset....but we all need to realize not to SHIP these lakorn couples

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Is New Chaiyapol single now? I remember hearing he broke up with his gf sadly! If he is single, I’ve been noticing some Punjan like behavior from him. He’s been liking all of a certain actresses ig posts and comments on some of them too. Reminds me of Punjan with Thisa before news of him trying to court her came out. He even follows her ig page that’s about her cats and likes all the posts there and comments too! He left a comment on one of her pictures calling her very pretty, cute and cool. I was like that doesn’t sound like he has a gf anymore lol

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Is New Chaiyapol single now? I remember hearing he broke up with his gf sadly! If he is single, I’ve been noticing some Punjan like behavior from him. He’s been liking all of a certain actresses ig posts and comments on some of them too. Reminds me of Punjan with Thisa before news of him trying to court her came out. He even follows her ig page that’s about her cats and likes all the posts there and comments too! He left a comment on one of her pictures calling her very pretty, cute and cool. I was like that doesn’t sound like he has a gf anymore lol
Which actress?! Lol

I think with Cheer it is equal parts. Koojin fcs should curb themselves a bit. Like leave the stars alone, love them support them but dont overstep your boundaries. As for the stars, chill out and take it easy with the love promos and fan services especially if you have your own S.O. Even if it's not official but just talking, at least have a little respect that way it doesn't come back to bite you in the butt later.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Which actress?! Lol

I think with Cheer it is equal parts. Koojin fcs should curb themselves a bit. Like leave the stars alone, love them support them but dont overstep your boundaries. As for the stars, chill out and take it easy with the love promos and fan services especially if you have your own S.O. Even if it's not official but just talking, at least have a little respect that way it doesn't come back to bite you in the butt later.
One who just got out of a relationship with her man that cheated on her. Guess lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
One who just got out of a relationship with her man that cheated on her. Guess lol
Omg are you serious?! :cheer: :aaaaa: If it is who i think it is, i was just thinking a few weeks ago that they would look cute lol. Ake is friends with both of them too haha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg are you serious?! :cheer: :aaaaa: If it is who i think it is, i was just thinking a few weeks ago that they would look cute lol. Ake is friends with both of them too haha
If you mean chippy, then yes lol I’ve noticed that he’s been liking almost all of her pictures and that recent comment on her insta had me like :confused12: seemed a little flirtatious to me lol Here judge for yourself http://instagr.am/p/BzVcCqfFY9T/

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol yes! I wanted to see them in a music video together. It'll be hard as a pranang for lakorns but for mv would be good lol. I just thought they'll look cute lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I remember Cheer did an interview once and said she doesn't exactly hide who she dates, it's just no one paid attention before. But when asked about her love life in general, she's pretty private about it and doesn't talk.
I think the ones bashing her are new fc. I've been her fan since her debut and I don't really care who she dates or how much fan service she does. As long as she isn't doing anything illegal or immoral. I'm happy she's finally dating someone actually, so congrats to her and Big. He's pretty cute. Salty FC needs to lay low.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes, New has been single for awhile now

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel it's a tricky situation. Many established celebrities has reveal that management has warn them and advise against saying they have a S.O. and ect....

It's a double edge sword

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
yes, the news of his breakup came out last May. too bad it did not work out, heard that it was a long relationship.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Well, the whole Kade and Noon thing made some buzz. Tod clapped back by sharing the article about Kade’s interview at the show, a picture of Kade and Noon, he captioned it “Ngern muat see rao”. Translated to English, “Must be out of money”.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mmmm....

I dunno who post they are talking about (highlighted)...must be an elder

who wrote * * Very unnecessary/ inappropriate

I feel noon seems happy to hear his confessions/ validation of that failed relationships....she said she is happy she picked the right person......