❤️ Various ET News

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Noon and especially Todd need to take a chill pill. You know, it's been more than a decade now. What Kade said actually cleared Noon's name. Noon is so triggered by Kade, still. Geez. Seems like Kade and Noon will always have a burning flame for each other, but they can't turn back time. I've never seen Noon this triggered. Haha. She's happy Kade talked about her publicly, even said some great things, but acting like she doesn't care. Haha. Todd, too. Oh, please. Don't act like you're high and mighty. If you were that rich and educated, you wouldn't be hitting below the belt like this. Ugh.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Agreed

His comment was unnecessary and make him looks like a jerk

Noon looks very happy about the interview

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
5555, I doubt many ppl will tune in. Lots ppl are actually on K's side. NW & hubby messed up this time.
Because he wasnt negative. He actually rightfully made her the good person but for whatever reason, she made a big deal out of it? Is she jealous that HE has the better spouse even if they are a lot poorer? Is it because he became a better person with the one after her, happier in their marriage than she in hers? Yes he was the one who was wrong, no one is disputing that but man talk about never getting over your ex.

Anyways what's next? Lol. Did Sun admit to cheating yet? DJ thornhorm and her djs Entourage are kinda vocal about it

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Because he wasnt negative. He actually rightfully made her the good person but for whatever reason, she made a big deal out of it? Is she jealous that HE has the better spouse even if they are a lot poorer? Is it because he became a better person with the one after her, happier in their marriage than she in hers? Yes he was the one who was wrong, no one is disputing that but man talk about never getting over your ex.

Anyways what's next? Lol. Did Sun admit to cheating yet? DJ thornhorm and her djs Entourage are kinda vocal about it
I think she's pretty bitter about it for whatever reason. Maybe cuz he changed for his wifey.

I haven't followed TH & Sun's news yet. Gotta go snoop for the tea lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Cheating is wrong and he shouldn't have but if it's true, i kind of dont blame him cus she hasnt been treating him right this past year or so. She made it seems like she has the upper hand and doesn't need him, she just needed a guy. I just hope it isnt true cus the girl they said he's involved in is "those type", XXX big boobs lol.

x0unerthanlater

Cheating is wrong and he shouldn't have but if it's true, i kind of dont blame him cus she hasnt been treating him right this past year or so. She made it seems like she has the upper hand and doesn't need him, she just needed a guy. I just hope it isnt true cus the girl they said he's involved in is "those type", XXX big boobs lol.
I could have sworn TH told him he could move on if he found someone he liked, when she adopted her baby. :confused12:
Lol those types... is it a "PretTY"?

rae

sarNie Adult
Lol Noon may say she's unbothered but her actions are telling a different story. It's probably bittersweet for her since Kade ultimately changed and had a wake up call because of her leaving him.

Also I really hate people like Todd that use money and status to put down other people. He was born into all that, good for him, so stop acting so low.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Oh wow, I'm not surprised that Noon's husband would do something like that but I'm kinda surprised with Noon's response. I just kinda want to roll my eyes with her response. She made it sound like Kade was talking shit about her which wasn't the case at all. She was part of his Kade's life for 7yrs and he can't even mention her? She said she don't know why he has to mention her. If anybody has seen that talk show before, they would know that it's a talk show about people's relationship. All the guest that goes there talks about their past relationship. Nobody made a big deal out of it except for them. They just made themselves look real bad.

x0unerthanlater

Yes she sure did said that. She said the most important person in her life is her child, which is understandable but she made it seem like Sun was an extra that she couldn't shake off.
What the heck does she want Sun to do then? Lol that boy is wasting his time on her. Ppl made it seem like Sun's a player... we all know TH track record isn't the most innocent either. I think, good riddance if he moves on.

Edit: not saying cheating is okay though. Just that TH gave him that option to move on herself.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Awwh, how cute. Congrats to her. What happened to Namfon? I remember watching a few of her lakorns back then, and I was a fan of her. Especially her and Por T. She was so cute! Then I remember seeing more photos of her and it looks like she had some work done to her face.
Namfon used to be so pretty in her first few lakorns. I remember her long lashes and shiny eyes in her lakorn Nangfah Cyber but now I don't know what happened to her. Her eyes look different. She don't look the same anymore. I think she's still pretty but just not as pretty as before.