❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Don't understand what the fuss is about regarding what Kade said. He didn't belittle her or said anything negative. He talked about her normally. If nothing Noon and her hubby is the one trying to make news by being all unreasonable about the situation.

Kade is in a good place with his wife so it's not like he wants Noon back or anything. It's very pitiful that they have to make something out of nothing. Money can buy a lot of stuff but there are cases it can't buy class.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Sun's interview...

According to the "timeline" Sun & dj Thonhom has had problems since the end of last year/beginning of this year. It happened around the time that TH said she was going to adopt her baby. She told him that if he found someone else, she didn't mind if he wanted to leave their relationship. So he did. BUT not because he found someone new, but because he really wasn't ready to be a father/start a family. He even said it in the interview around the end of last year (I remember both their interviews).

Listening to his answers, it sounds like the reasons for their breakup has to do with TH. Seems like adopting a baby isn't just the only reason.

Also, the girl that's rumored to be the 3rd hand is just a friend/acquaintance. The news of them breaking up caused a stir only recently, when in fact he and TH broke up like 2-3 months ago (maybe even before that). So even if he really was dating someone new, technically he wouldn't be cheating since he's single. He says his IG pretty much shows the whole timeline because he hasn't posted anything with TH in a while.

I feel like he threw a bit of shade at TH & her friend dj MT. He had to be on a 4-way call with both dj's and Blu (supposed 3rd hand), to explain the situation. Even though he didn't need to explain himself at all.

Ahhhh, whenever TH gives an interview her answers are vague and she never really admits to anything. When Sun gives an interview he just throws out info and it's up to reporters to take or not. He sounded quite done with her though....

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Sun's interview...

According to the "timeline" Sun & dj Thonhom has had problems since the end of last year/beginning of this year. It happened around the time that TH said she was going to adopt her baby. She told him that if he found someone else, she didn't mind if he wanted to leave their relationship. So he did. BUT not because he found someone new, but because he really wasn't ready to be a father/start a family. He even said it in the interview around the end of last year (I remember both their interviews).

Listening to his answers, it sounds like the reasons for their breakup has to do with TH. Seems like adopting a baby isn't just the only reason.

Also, the girl that's rumored to be the 3rd hand is just a friend/acquaintance. The news of them breaking up caused a stir only recently, when in fact he and TH broke up like 2-3 months ago (maybe even before that). So even if he really was dating someone new, technically he wouldn't be cheating since he's single. He says his IG pretty much shows the whole timeline because he hasn't posted anything with TH in a while.

I feel like he threw a bit of shade at TH & her friend dj MT. He had to be on a 4-way call with both dj's and Blu (supposed 3rd hand), to explain the situation. Even though he didn't need to explain himself at all.

Ahhhh, whenever TH gives an interview her answers are vague and she never really admits to anything. When Sun gives an interview he just throws out info and it's up to reporters to take or not. He sounded quite done with her though....
He seemed so pissed and so over it during his interview. TH has the upper hand cus her besties are djs, are part of the gossip segments of their shows.
I started to like Sun cus of TH, a fan of hers before his but after following them since day 1, im on his side with this one. Even if he found someone and broke up with her cus of it, im still teamSun.

x0unerthanlater

He seemed so pissed and so over it during his interview. TH has the upper hand cus her besties are djs, are part of the gossip segments of their shows.
I started to like Sun cus of TH, a fan of hers before his but after following them since day 1, im on his side with this one. Even if he found someone and broke up with her cus of it, im still teamSun.
TH's friends instigate too much.
Sun was like, "I thought I should stay but after what happened, I'm out for good."

I knew of Sun first because of his lakorns. I was a fan of the lakorn Seal 5 w/Kan. So when I heard of him and TH dating I thought they were so cute. I started following their appearances together from the beginning as well.

TH's interview was so annoying to watch even though I know she's probably putting up a strong front. Anyway, TEAMSUN! 5555

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Awww Bank Clash and Asa Wang broke up.
haha this is so weird. i was scrolling and reading through new posts here earlier today and read this particular news. right now i'm watching EPs of Loukgolf English Room and one of the interview was with Ase Wang, posted back in April and she talked about Bank.

and i was like, hang on, i just read news about them breaking up. so i came here to find the post again. and now i feeling like wow, how things in life can changed so fast. not just referring to them but also to life in general. today you love, tomorrow you broke up. today you live, tomorrow you die.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
haha this is so weird. i was scrolling and reading through new posts here earlier today and read this particular news. right now i'm watching EPs of Loukgolf English Room and one of the interview was with Ase Wang, posted back in April and she talked about Bank.

and i was like, hang on, i just read news about them breaking up. so i came here to find the post again. and now i feeling like wow, how things in life can changed so fast. not just referring to them but also to life in general. today you love, tomorrow you broke up. today you live, tomorrow you die.
Exactly! I roll my eyes when people (fcs) are like "its going to be forever!" And they go to battles with you on it.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
it's kinda hard to believe that kade cheated on noon. I thought all along that she left him for her rich husband. I dunno, it's still iffy to me lol. but all in all things happen for a reason. his wife looks like a sweet girl so he's still lucky. noon is too plasticky. she's already a pretty girl didn't need all those surgeries to begin with. plus its either she can't have kids or don't want kids so if kade wanted kids she wouldn't be able to give him anyways.

that's messed up how Todd looked down at Kade, totally messed up! he went on a show to talk about his life what's the big deal? he's a celebrity.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wow Todd must be super insecure if he's willing to make a tasteless comment. It's not like Noon and Todd have a solid marriage anyways. There's tons of cheating rumours from his side and when they go on vacation he doesn't even pay for Noon.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
rich guys can have a lot of side chicks so that's not surprising. but then again she must be ok with it because it's not the love that matters its the marriage certificate for most girls. just a comment, she hasn't post her family pics in ages only her husband's family. she's gotta honor them more than anything, but then again they are rich so...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
rich guys can have a lot of side chicks so that's not surprising. but then again she must be ok with it because it's not the love that matters its the marriage certificate for most girls. just a comment, she hasn't post her family pics in ages only her husband's family. she's gotta honor them more than anything, but then again they are rich so...
It's funny how she couldn't tolerate Kade treating her like crap and cheated on her but she seems to be ok with Todd doing it. Money sure does make things bearable. :rolleyes:

x0unerthanlater

N&T has the most rumors about cheating, not getting along w/family, etcetc
They always look like they're putting up a front. Every time there's a rumor about them being on bad terms, they always appear together publicly to hush up the rumors. And they try to look the utmost happiest. :rolleyes:

x0unerthanlater

Kwan has a new beau... hiso Boss (?sp)

Not sure if they are getting to know each other, "talking", crushing, courting or what stage. She said he's helping her with her septic system, the toilet. :risas3: okay, where he at? Cuz that man is fiiiiine.

cr: nine entertain