❤️ Various ET News

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I used to think it was just Kwan's family but now, it's her, too. She's just so messed up inside somewhere. She seems lost and just all over the place. She's had so many issues career wise, dating life, friends, business side, lawsuits, almost every angle of her life. It's surely not the world trying to bring her down; it's her who won't leave the dirt. I feel sorry for the girl and I want her to straighten out her life, so she can at least look genuinely happy, but no one can do that but she, herself. Kwan doesn't seem happy anymore, doing weird stuff, always on the go but never pausing to find that happiness she's seeking. Anyway, that's just based on what I see. How would I know, right? Wishing her the best.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I used to think it was just Kwan's family but now, it's her, too. She's just so messed up inside somewhere. She seems lost and just all over the place. She's had so many issues career wise, dating life, friends, business side, lawsuits, almost every angle of her life. It's surely not the world trying to bring her down; it's her who won't leave the dirt. I feel sorry for the girl and I want her to straighten out her life, so she can at least look genuinely happy, but no one can do that but she, herself. Kwan doesn't seem happy anymore, doing weird stuff, always on the go but never pausing to find that happiness she's seeking. Anyway, that's just based on what I see. How would I know, right? Wishing her the best.
She started changing after her father passed away... it's quite sad.
I know she had disagreements with co-stars in the past before she loss her father, but it was after that, that she truly lost control of her bearings. It's been one thing after another for her.
For now, she signed with PPTV and has a flexible contract where she's allowed to work with other channels. Her love life, may never be satisfying though. At least not with her mom calling the shots.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kwan seems like she could have it all. She's beautiful, famous and keep on striving to achieve more but at the same time there's always something holding her back. For as long as her mom is alive I don't think she'll able to hold onto a relationship. Honeymoon stage yes, but after that when the guy realizes what they got themselves into they'll bail. It's just hard to be committed to someone when their commitment is just as strong if not more to their family. And Kwan, for all the crazy things that happened because of her family, she'll never abandon them.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
She started changing after her father passed away... it's quite sad.
I know she had disagreements with co-stars in the past before she loss her father, but it was after that, that she truly lost control of her bearings. It's been one thing after another for her.
For now, she signed with PPTV and has a flexible contract where she's allowed to work with other channels. Her love life, may never be satisfying though. At least not with her mom calling the shots.
Yeah, she seemed to love her Dad a lot and he never used her like her Mom and sister, actually never stopped working a meager job. That says a lot. He never retired when he could have with the money she was making. I mean look at that Look Kaew, not only did she never keep a job for that long, she used up Kwan's funds for school and business. He was never basking in the limelight or causing her any trouble. I cried with her when read I the news of how he passed that day. It was such a tragic and heart breaking departure for Kwan, never getting to say farewell, never even had the slightest idea that he would pass. Girl has been looking worse to worst after breaking up with Golf. I honestly thought she looked so darn happy with Golf. Too bad, too bad.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm sure she was happy with Golf and would likely have a very happy family with him but i bet anything that her mom played the boon koon, the only parent left, there's no dad must take care of mom card. I also bet that she talked shit about him to her every single day. Kwan not having access to the money that she made after a while probably started to believe that Golf was not good for her. Golf's mom seeing all of this rightfully saved her son by saying whatever it took to get Kwan to leave him.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

Unless she really does fall in love with a rich guy and he loves her, she's going to have a bitter end of life.
Sometimes it looks like her mom doesn't want her to be happy. The only time her mom forcibly went against her relationship was with Golf. The only ex that wasn't hiso.

rae

sarNie Adult
Sometimes it looks like her mom doesn't want her to be happy. The only time her mom forcibly went against her relationship was with Golf. The only ex that wasn't hiso.
Nah it's not the first time her mom has meddled in her love life. She had been vocal about some of Kwan's exes as well, just that I don't think she went as far as she had with Golf.
~

Whoever that marries Kwan will not only have to be rich, but willing to accept that her meddling mom and leech of a sister will come as a package deal. It's looking pretty bleak.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ they're still debating the "i cheated but there's no third hand" comment :pancarta: They're debating the difference between the two. Kind of reminds me of Clinton's "i did not have sexual relationship with that woman". :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ they're still debating the "i cheated but there's no third hand" comment :pancarta: They're debating the difference between the two. Kind of reminds me of Clinton's "i did not have sexual relationship with that woman". :risas3:
Antoine really is quite an idiot :facepalm: I saw stuff popping up about him again and figured it was about his “yes I cheated but there was no third hand” comment. Did he really think people were dumb enough to actually believe that excuse :risas3: Bill Clinton #2 right here. Chippy was having an ig live and was doing a Q&A and one of the questions that automatically popped up was “Do you miss Antoine?” And she answered “of course I miss him but I’m never going back.” I felt bad for her. I admire how honest she is sometimes.

x0unerthanlater

Antoine did Chippy so wrong. He only opened his mouth to apologize when that other chick was getting bombarded.

So who or what did he cheat with if there wasn't a third hand? Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Boy admits giving advice to Chippy. He says he takes her it sometimes when she's feeling down. They are close but nothing romantic.

My BoyChip :icon12:
I just love their friendship. I always feel so happy to see that they are both still so close after shooting their lakorn. Although I ship them, I feel in the long run they would be better off as just friends. I’m glad he’s there to support her when she needs it. I don’t quite ship GreatMatt at all now since Matt’s behavior so BoyChip have replaced that ship for me lol